Hong Kong protesting Kids being shot by 'chinese' police on this 'china national celebration' Day so

People are people

I agree. Nobody is saying those things don't happen in the US. I don't think we need to argue. Dehuminizing conditions exist, and they can affect anyone. The difference is when whole cities and countries have these conditions. Some places, these conditions are normal. If someone owned the workers at Pizza Hut here, it would be scandalous, and people would go to jail. The places we are talking about, it isn't even illegal to sell people to businesses. Life can be ground down to a point where it is no longer precious. It is like dying before you are dead.

Chinese people think and value life like everyone else.

WTF? In your dreams.

In reality, you ignorant bigot.

Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world
China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.

South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator

Earlier this week, the Daily Mail revealed further details about the practice:

“The grim trade is being run from China where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.

“The tiny corpses are then bought, stored in household refrigerators in homes of those involved in the trade before they are removed and taken to clinics where they are placed in medical drying microwaves.

“Once the skin is tinder dry, it is pummeled into powder and then processed into capsules along with herbs to disguise the true ingredients from health investigators and customs officers.”

But they loooooooove humanity according to you...gimme a fuuuuuuckin break.
What kind of culture EATS babies? Yet YOU defend them?

Last edited:

WTF? In your dreams.

China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.

South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator

“The grim trade is being run from China where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.

“The tiny corpses are then bought, stored in household refrigerators in homes of those involved in the trade before they are removed and taken to clinics where they are placed in medical drying microwaves.

“Once the skin is tinder dry, it is pummeled into powder and then processed into capsules along with herbs to disguise the true ingredients from health investigators and customs officers.”

Do you understand the relationship between South Korea and China? Do you have any familiarity with the South Korean media?

You are too eager for confirmation of your prejudices.

WTF? In your dreams.

Do you understand the relationship between South Korea and China? Do you have any familiarity with the South Korean media?

Chinese Infant Flesh Capsules Seized
I understand that you are obfuscating. I also understand that you do not wish to address savage Chinese eating baby flesh. It is shocking and disgusting. However...you cannot sit there and talk about a people caring for human life...while they consume human flesh.

WTF? In your dreams.

I understand that you are obfuscating. I also understand that you do not wish to address savage Chinese eating baby flesh. It is shocking and disgusting. However...you cannot sit there and talk about a people caring for human life...while they consume human flesh.

Do you think this is a common practice? Do you want to believe it that badly? Do you really think something like that wouldn’t shock and disgust the average Chinese person just as much as it does you?

Do you know how many abortions are performed in the US each year? Did you ever see the video of PP selling the body parts from aborted babies?

WTF? In your dreams.

Do you think this is a common practice? Do you want to believe it that badly? Do you really think something like that wouldn’t shock and disgust the average Chinese person just as much as it does you?

Do you know how many abortions are performed in the US each year? Did you ever see the video of PP selling the body parts from aborted babies?
I can only report the facts as i see them. I am not the one making grandiose claims about the love and compassion of people who consumes humans. This is not about me. This about a vile culture which you choose to defend so vehemently...shame on you for that.

I can only report the facts as i see them.....

You only see what you want to see, like all bigots.

I believe this goes both ways...apologist.

Well, let's see what you see. Last time you were in China, how many people did you see eating babies?

Of all the many Chinese people you know very well, how many gave you the impression that they do not value human life?

I'll bet you've driven past quite a few abortion clinics in the US over the years.

Well, let's see what you see. Last time you were in China, how many people did you see eating babies? I'll bet you've driven past quite a few abortion clinics in the US over the years.
The last time I was in China (2015) I witnessed a bunch of people encouraging their children to piss openly...a LOT of spitting...no one with an inside voice...cutting queues...bad food...rude service. I could go on.

Imagine a country consisting solely of monkeys. That was China.

Well, let's see what you see. Last time you were in China, how many people did you see eating babies? I'll bet you've driven past quite a few abortion clinics in the US over the years.
The last time I was in China (2015) I witnessed a bunch of people encouraging their children to piss openly...a LOT of spitting...no one with an inside voice...cutting queues...bad food...rude service.......

Which part of that indicates a lack of value for human life?

Of all the many Chinese people you know very well, how many gave you the impression that they do not value human life?

The last time I was in China (2015) I witnessed a bunch of people encouraging their children to piss openly...a LOT of spitting...no one with an inside voice...cutting queues...bad food...rude service. I could go on.......

And how many people tried to kill you?

Forum List

Back