Hong Kong protesting Kids being shot by 'chinese' police on this 'china national celebration' Day so

I've served over there...................and in comparison they don't value life as much as here................There is no comparison.

This was going to happen ever since Britain handed it over to China............China rules with an Iron fist.........They will squash the protests and kill or put in jail any who resist.....

Just the way it is there................

I agree with Ringel............human life is not treated the same there as it is here.

The CCP is a brutal, callous, corrupt totalitarian regime. The people there are just like people everywhere. They value life, love their families and desire justice.
Explain how while in the Phillipines I see a dead body there for over a day.........and no one does nothing..........

Explain how I saw a man run over and dead on the road in the morning........and the body still lying there 12 hours later.

That's what I'm talking about.

You can find anecdotes about horrible things in every single country on the planet earth. That has absolutely nothing to do with making categorical declarations about the nature and character of 1/5 of the population of our planet. It’s illogical and ignorant.
LOL

Dead animals on our streets get cleaned up faster than dead bodies over there.... .............

Where, exactly?

I've served over there...................and in comparison they don't value life as much as here................There is no comparison.

This was going to happen ever since Britain handed it over to China............China rules with an Iron fist.........They will squash the protests and kill or put in jail any who resist.....

I agree with Ringel............human life is not treated the same there as it is here.

The CCP is a brutal, callous, corrupt totalitarian regime. The people there are just like people everywhere. They value life, love their families and desire justice.
Explain how while in the Phillipines I see a dead body there for over a day.........and no one does nothing..........

Explain how I saw a man run over and dead on the road in the morning........and the body still lying there 12 hours later.

You can find anecdotes about horrible things in every single country on the planet earth. That has absolutely nothing to do with making categorical declarations about the nature and character of 1/5 of the population of our planet. It’s illogical and ignorant.
LOL

Dead animals on our streets get cleaned up faster than dead bodies over there.

And you say no difference..........lol .............
------------------------------------------------------ and check out some of the stuff they eat . The dead animals outa the streets gutters are considered delicacies .

That is just fucking ignorant.

The wide shot that people rarely ever saw

EkOR6v3_d.jpg

Something for our own left wing progressive nazis to get excited about
cDvjaxw.jpg

LOL

Dead animals on our streets get cleaned up faster than dead bodies over there.... .............

Where, exactly?

LOL

Where, exactly?
Subic Bay..........Alongipo............I saw this with my own eyes back then.

I'll tell you another story............from my chief back then..........A little kid about maybe 10 stole his wallet....kid was running with the wallet and he yelled Stop him he's got my wallet..............A police officer who carried a version of maybe a m16 gunned down the little kid........walked over and took the wallet back and handed it to the chief.........

The chief said he would never said a word if he knew the police would shoot down a little kid........

Now how do you explain that.......hmmm...........That is a true story........not some bs from corrupt media sites.

LOL

Where, exactly?

LOL

Where, exactly?

I'll tell you another story............s.

“Story”...

LOL

Where, exactly?

LOL

Where, exactly?

“Story”...

Sorry Unkotare, but my father had much the same stories from Vietnam. He said life there was not sacred. I'm sure it was due to tyranny and crushing poverty, but that doesn't change the cheapening of life. That is just the way life is under those conditions. People only had the clothes on their back.

LOL

Where, exactly?
LOL

Where, exactly?

“Story”...

Sorry Unkotare, but my father had much the same stories from Vietnam. He said life there was not sacred. I'm sure it was due to tyranny and crushing poverty, but that doesn't change the cheapening of life. That is just the way life is under those conditions. People only had the clothes on their back.

Bullcrap. That is the kind of dehumanizing crap you say about people you hate, or at the very least people you see but do not know. People are people. Life is precious to people.

Dehumanizing conditions are dehumanizing. It has nothing to do with hate. Child soldiers, animal fights, ect. No one is so special to be immune from these things.

LOL

Where, exactly?
LOL

Where, exactly?

“Story”...

Bullcrap. That is the kind of dehumanizing crap you say about people you hate, or at the very least people you see but do not know. People are people. Life is precious to people.
Who da hell said we hate them anywhere. You need to get a grip on your emotions.

I saw what I saw..........PERIOD.............You don't like I really don't care. Life is cheaper over there from what I saw with my own eyes. I don't HATE the people there.........I have an opinion based on my own observations and you as always get your panties in a Wad.'

I will repeat my earlier quotes. That we get dead animals off the streets faster than they do dead people over there.

Where, exactly?
Where, exactly?

“Story”...

Who da hell said we hate them anywhere. You need to get a grip on your emotions.

I saw what I saw..........PERIOD.............You don't like I really don't care. Life is cheaper over there from what I saw with my own eyes. I don't HATE the people there.........I have an opinion based on my own observations and you as always get your panties in a Wad.'

I will repeat my earlier quotes. That we get dead animals off the streets faster than they do dead people over there.

We have more efficient public services, so we value life more? Even you have to see how fucking stupid that is. When you look down on people as less 'human' than you, that is hate. Don't express it so clearly then whine when you are pointed out for what you are.

“Story”...

We have more efficient public services, so we value life more? Even you have to see how fucking stupid that is. When you look down on people as less 'human' than you, that is hate. Don't express it so clearly then whine when you are pointed out for what you are.
Posting what I saw isn't Hate.........I saw what I saw..........the only individual who gets his panties in a wad all the time here is you. You are hardly in any position to accuse anyone else of Hate. That is the pot painting the kettle black.

My point and position stands.

“Story”...

Posting what I saw isn't Hate.........I saw what I saw..........the only individual who gets his panties in a wad all the time here is you. You are hardly in any position to accuse anyone else of Hate. That is the pot painting the kettle black.

My point and position stands.

If you dress like a clown, don't be offended when everyone treats you like a clown. When you express hate...

In the South China sea...........we picked up refugees from Vietnam. Who were on rag tag boats trying to escape Vietnam. Somehow they knew we would be in the area. We picked them up. Took them to Thailand. They road on our ship.

In Bahrain I met Phillipino women who were bought and sold by the business owners over there. Sold by their families working at Pizza Hut of all things We as sailors were asking them when did they get off work........They kept saying they OWN US............we didn't understand until their MASTER came out the door with a Pizza cutter waving it around at us.........We told the Pizza cutter swinger that he better take that knife back into the kitchen before we made him eat it.

The girls pointed at him and said HE OWN US.

Tell me about the value over there again. That the standards are even comparitable........because they are not.

Good examples where this didn't appear true back then was Japan and Singapore.

Forum List

Back