Hong Kong protesting Kids being shot by 'chinese' police on this 'china national celebration' Day so

That would be wonderful but unfortunately those kids are already dead and just don't know it yet.
Never say never my man. The next demonstration could become their Kent State moment. Keep on thinking free
You're thinking like an American, you don't get it. Hong Kong and most especially China are not American, don't think as we do, don't value life the way we do (particularly China). Beijing is just waiting for the right moment, whenever that hits those kids will be rounded up or killed outright (for resisting).
Hate to break it to you but that's the real world in China and in most of the world, power is all important.

Chinese people think and value life like everyone else. Tyranny is tyranny. Look at world history from a panoramic view.
If you say so but I was raised in the Pacific, sure looked like they didn't value life as much.

Doesn’t matter where you were raised. Bigots are raised everywhere.
Yes you we were, self righteous prick.

Never say never my man. The next demonstration could become their Kent State moment. Keep on thinking free
You're thinking like an American, you don't get it. Hong Kong and most especially China are not American, don't think as we do, don't value life the way we do (particularly China). Beijing is just waiting for the right moment, whenever that hits those kids will be rounded up or killed outright (for resisting).
Hate to break it to you but that's the real world in China and in most of the world, power is all important.

Chinese people think and value life like everyone else. Tyranny is tyranny. Look at world history from a panoramic view.
If you say so but I was raised in the Pacific, sure looked like they didn't value life as much.

If you’re going to post stupid shit, don’t be sensitive about it.

God bless those kids and give them strength. This might be China's Vietnam. Hope so. Go kids go.
That would be wonderful but unfortunately those kids are already dead and just don't know it yet.

I'm the one being sensitive.... Yeah, right...... :rofl:

Correct

Correct
Okay rdea....... Ummmmm, what was your name again?

I've served over there...................and in comparison they don't value life as much as here................There is no comparison.

This was going to happen ever since Britain handed it over to China............China rules with an Iron fist.........They will squash the protests and kill or put in jail any who resist.....

Just the way it is there................

I agree with Ringel............human life is not treated the same there as it is here.

I've served over there...................and in comparison they don't value life as much as here................There is no comparison.

This was going to happen ever since Britain handed it over to China............China rules with an Iron fist.........They will squash the protests and kill or put in jail any who resist.....

I agree with Ringel............human life is not treated the same there as it is here.

The CCP is a brutal, callous, corrupt totalitarian regime. The people there are just like people everywhere. They value life, love their families and desire justice and opportunity.

Last edited:

The CCP is a brutal, callous, corrupt totalitarian regime. The people there are just like people everywhere. They value life, love their families and desire justice.
Explain how while in the Phillipines I see a dead body there for over a day.........and no one does nothing..........

Explain how I saw a man run over and dead on the road in the morning........and the body still lying there 12 hours later.

That's what I'm talking about.

The CCP is a brutal, callous, corrupt totalitarian regime. The people there are just like people everywhere. They value life, love their families and desire justice.
Explain how while in the Phillipines I see a dead body there for over a day.........and no one does nothing..........

Explain how I saw a man run over and dead on the road in the morning........and the body still lying there 12 hours later.

You can find anecdotes about horrible things in every single country on the planet earth. That has absolutely nothing to do with making categorical declarations about the nature and character of 1/5 of the population of our planet. It’s illogical and ignorant.

it looks like violence May be escalating in 'Hong Kong' . I think the National Celebration is commemorating MAO's takeover of 'china' back in the 60s [I think it was] . Acid being thrown at police and one kid shot in chest . --- Hong Kong protests escalate dramatically as demonstrators use acid on the police, and officers shot a man in the chest ---
Mao took power in 1949 after a short war with the Nationalists under Chiang Kai-Shek, the Nationalists retreated to Taiwan (Formosa at the time). Besides I can't read you're article, the site doesn't like my ad blocker.........

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Compared to what?

it looks like violence May be escalating in 'Hong Kong' . I think the National Celebration is commemorating MAO's takeover of 'china' back in the 60s [I think it was] . Acid being thrown at police and one kid shot in chest . --- Hong Kong protests escalate dramatically as demonstrators use acid on the police, and officers shot a man in the chest ---
Mao took power in 1949 after a short war with the Nationalists under Chiang Kai-Shek, the Nationalists retreated to Taiwan (Formosa at the time). Besides I can't read you're article, the site doesn't like my ad blocker.........

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Compared to what?
The Great Pacific War which basically started in 1932, ended in 1945.......... The war between the Chinese Nationalists and Communists only lasted from late 1945 through 1949.

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Compared to what?
The Great Pacific War which basically started in 1932, ended in 1945.......... The war between the Chinese Nationalists and Communists only lasted from late 1945 through 1949.
Oh and let's not forget the Hundred Years War, 1337 - 1443 or the Vietnam War, 1955 - 1975...........

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Compared to what?

“Only”? Was WWII a “short war for the US?

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Compared to what?

Comparatively....... You do know what "comparatively" means? Right?

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Compared to what?

Comparatively....... You do know what "comparatively" means? [sic] Right?

You do know what “horse shit” means, right?

comparatively

Compared to what?

Comparatively....... You do know what "comparatively" means? [sic] Right?

You do know what “horse shit” means, right?
Yup, I see it every time you post. Besides it's painfully obvious by now that you have no clue what "comparatively" means. And you being all edumacated and such.......

You can find anecdotes about horrible things in every single country on the planet earth. That has absolutely nothing to do with making categorical declarations about the nature and character of 1/5 of the population of our planet. It’s illogical and ignorant.
LOL

Dead animals on our streets get cleaned up faster than dead bodies over there.

And you say no difference..........lol .............

LOL

Dead animals on our streets get cleaned up faster than dead bodies over there.

And you say no difference..........lol .............
------------------------------------------------------ and check out some of the stuff they eat . The dead animals outa the streets gutters are considered delicacies .

Forum List

Back