Hong Kong protesting Kids being shot by 'chinese' police on this 'china national celebration' Day so

it looks like violence May be escalating in 'Hong Kong' . I think the National Celebration is commemorating MAO's takeover of 'china' back in the 60s [I think it was] . Acid being thrown at police and one kid shot in chest . --- Hong Kong protests escalate dramatically as demonstrators use acid on the police, and officers shot a man in the chest ---
Mao took power in 1949 after a short war with the Nationalists under Chiang Kai-Shek, the Nationalists retreated to Taiwan (Formosa at the time). Besides I can't read you're article, the site doesn't like my ad blocker.........

thaks for the accurate info Ringel . I remember bring scared back around 1960 when I as a 10 year old was reading Mens very tame Mens Magazines over at the barbershop while waiting for a hair cut . Maybe the articles and pictures were Historical and were writing about the past meaning 40s . Any way , as I recall the articles described the murderous work of young 'mao' kids or murderers . Anyway , scared the heck out of me at the time Ringel . I also learned about CLEAVAGE from those very tame Mens Magazines though but that was about it Ringel .

and just a note or comment but many of 'mao's ' murderous followers were young , both male and female and looking back are similar in demeanor to 'david hogg' and 'greta' eh .

thaks for the accurate info Ringel . I remember bring scared back around 1960 when I as a 10 year old was reading Mens very tame Mens Magazines over at the barbershop while waiting for a hair cut . Maybe the articles and pictures were Historical and were writing about the past meaning 40s . Any way , as I recall the articles described the murderous work of young 'mao' kids or murderers . Anyway , scared the heck out of me at the time Ringel . I also learned about CLEAVAGE from those very tame Mens Magazines though but that was about it Ringel .
Well unfortunately Chang wasn't much better.

God bless those kids and give them strength. This might be China's Vietnam. Hope so. Go kids go.
-------------------------------- I think that 'hong kong' is a small area with no where for the students to go and the students are unarmed anyway . Yep , good luck to them . Funny but not much on the news that I see in the past few hours .

------------------------------------------- if I recall 'chang kai chek' was supported and was a hero in the USA wasn't he Ringel .

------------------------------------------- if I recall 'chang kai chek' was supported and was a hero in the USA wasn't he Ringel .
Yes he was though the vast majority of it was WWII and Cold War propaganda. He was head of a very fractured China, first allied with then at war with the communists even though at the time he was allied with the Soviet Union where he had actually studied Red Army institutions which he implemented in China before and during his leadership. It was his own people that forced him to re-align with Mao Zedung's (Mao Tse Tung) Chinese Communists in 1936 to fight the Japanese. As leader of the country (and not a communist) he eventually became the Allies "man" in China receiving military supplies, humanitarian supplies and money.
Even though he squandered much of his political gains in China resulting in the Maoist revolution that eventually drove him and his followers out of China he still remained a hero to the American people. He enjoyed our support basically until 1972 when Nixon visited China, at that time Chang was a political liability towards normalizing relations with mainland China, by 1977 we had broken off all diplomatic relations with Taiwan and formed official diplomatic relations with mainland China. Needless to say Chang was a very bitter man after being tossed aside.

God bless those kids and give them strength. This might be China's Vietnam. Hope so. Go kids go.
That would be wonderful but unfortunately those kids are already dead and just don't know it yet.
----------------------------------- yep , I think that that's a correct thought Ringel . New 'organs' ready for market .

That would be wonderful but unfortunately those kids are already dead and just don't know it yet.
Never say never my man. The next demonstration could become their Kent State moment. Keep on thinking free
You're thinking like an American, you don't get it. Hong Kong and most especially China are not American, don't think as we do, don't value life the way we do (particularly China). Beijing is just waiting for the right moment, whenever that hits those kids will be rounded up or killed outright (for resisting).
Hate to break it to you but that's the real world in China and in most of the world, power is all important.

Last edited:
it looks like violence May be escalating in 'Hong Kong' . I think the National Celebration is commemorating MAO's takeover of 'china' back in the 60s [I think it was] . Acid being thrown at police and one kid shot in chest . --- Hong Kong protests escalate dramatically as demonstrators use acid on the police, and officers shot a man in the chest ---
Mao took power in 1949 after a short war with the Nationalists under Chiang Kai-Shek, the Nationalists retreated to Taiwan (Formosa at the time). Besides I can't read you're article, the site doesn't like my ad blocker.........

A “short” war?

???!!!!????

Never say never my man. The next demonstration could become their Kent State moment. Keep on thinking free
You're thinking like an American, you don't get it. Hong Kong and most especially China are not American, don't think as we do, don't value life the way we do (particularly China). Beijing is just waiting for the right moment, whenever that hits those kids will be rounded up or killed outright (for resisting).
Hate to break it to you but that's the real world in China and in most of the world, power is all important.

Chinese people think and value life like everyone else. Tyranny is tyranny. Look at world history from a panoramic view.

A “short” war?

???!!!!????
comparatively

Chinese people think and value life like everyone else. Tyranny is tyranny. Look at world history from a panoramic view.
If you say so but I was raised in the Pacific, sure looked like they didn't value life as much.

This Is the kid from a couple weeks ago ...the mainstream western press ignored it ...they're to busy workinG on the president and lie'n to ya about everything else

If you say so but I was raised in the Pacific, sure looked like they didn't value life as much.

Doesn’t matter where you were raised. Bigots are raised everywhere.

Forum List

Back