Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

I love conspiracy theories, all of them. they fascinate me. I like discussing them with people even if I don't agree. I would never call someone an asshole or a dumbass because they believed.

The faked moon landing, the JFK assassination, Marilyn monroe, Obama's Birth certificate, all of them.

wow have you ever been taken in by the government and our corrupt school system.you cant seriously tell me you still believe oswald killed kennedy?:lol: funny also that you would ignore that many experts have have said his birth certificate is indeed that,a fake.

Oswald did kill Kennedy, but that's another thread. We also landed on the moon for real. Now Marilyn monroe's death and obama's birth cert are two subjects that I have my suspicions about.

What are your suspicions about Mr. Obama's birth certificate?

What are your suspicions about Mr. Obama's birth certificate?

Mind you, these are only suspicions.

I think that there was something fishy about the whole thing. Why was it a big deal getting them released? What was there to hide?

Having said that, this isn't a thread about it.

I like that he held his ground. If someone continuously questions your citizenship over and over, I think you should give them a big middle finger.

i suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.

Yes ,falling through thousands of feet of concrete and steel is so much easier than falling through the air..what was I thinking...lol

not really, but the completely credible architects and engineers who came up with the official explanation mean something to me.

Except they not credible because they have government contracts and will lose thier contacts for future work if they speak the truth.

they only mean nothing to me as far as casting doubt on the official version. I have no doubt that they heard explosions, but those explosions could be explained by the o.v. As well.

What do you mean by o v?

Being a fire-fighjter doesn't make one an expert and the last word on what actually happened on that day. It's their opinion.
Except some were experienced in explosives.

That means absolutely nothing to me. It's probably false. The planes hit the buildings and quite a few minutes passed before the buildings fell. What would the explosuions in the basement be for?

Except its not false.amazing that witness testimonys that contradict the official version mean nothing to you.very strange.those explosives had to be there to bring down the towers,you cant bring it down from just explosives at the top.lol.

no. The buildings would not have tipped over. It wasn't the impact of the planes that caused them to fall. Uh sorry,yes they would.during the collapse,you can see the one with the antenna begins to tilt sideways,therefore it should have continued to tilt sideways.fires dont cause buildings to collapse,never happend before.

nope.

in other words,your clueless about bld 7.

O.V.= Official version. I got tired of writing that out.

Do you thibnk that those firefighters who were experioenced in explosives could have been biased in favor of explosives? Perhaps they heard explosions and thought of explosives when it was really jet fuel.

Again i have to ask you what good were the explosions in the basement before the planes hit? obviously they had no effect since the buildings didn't fall right away. Besides, how did the people in the basement know that the planes had not hit? In times like that day, witnesses are very unreliable.

And no, the buildings fell exactly as they should have. Pancake style, with increasing speed.

Dude use some common sense and logic for once and be open minded.they had to have the explosives planted in the basement because to bring down a tower you cant just rig explosives at the top and expect the ENTIRE building to collapse.:lol: I see that you DID sleep through junior high school science classes. thats something every kid learns at that level.:lol:

Here is proof that Im sure you will ignore since you ignored the fact that witnesses heard explosions in the basement before the plane hit and is coming from an expert in explosives.In Griffins book he goes on to say-In light of these testimonys,it is interesting that Mark Loizeaux,head of controlled demolition,,INC,has been quoted as saying-" If I were to bring the towers down,I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure."

and like i said,you previously ignored my point that witneses said they heard explosisons going off in the basement even seconds BEFORE the plane struck the tower above.:cuckoo: and obviously you are clueless about that buildint dont collapse due to fire,never in the history of mankind did they do so.if they DO collapse like to an earthquake which CAN cause it collapse,they topple over and dont disintegrate into dust.:lol: :lol: I thought you were open minded about this but cealrly your not. oh and hate to break your heart but No,many of those firefighters were experienced in the sound of explosives knwoing the difference in the sounds of explosives planted in jet fuel.

Last edited:
i suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.

Yes ,falling through thousands of feet of concrete and steel is so much easier than falling through the air..what was I thinking...lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It would make a great fairy tale but it doesnt hold up in the REAL world.at free fall speed no less.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
so none of these credible architects and engineers who have said explosions could have only brought down those towers means nothing to you?

Not really, but the completely credible architects and engineers who came up with the official explanation mean something to me.

and witnesses,many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives,them saying they heard explosions going on before and during the collapse means nothing to you?

They only mean nothing to me as far as casting doubt on the official version. I have no doubt that they heard explosions, but those explosions could be explained by the O.V. as well.

Being a fire-fighjter doesn't make one an expert and the last word on what actually happened on that day. It's their opinion.

That means absolutely nothing to me. It's probably false. The planes hit the buildings and quite a few minutes passed before the buildings fell. What would the explosuions in the basement be for?

NONE of that means anything to you besides the fact the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was suspended that day in the fact they should have tipped over sideways if they were going to collapse?

No. the buildings would not have tipped over. It wasn't the impact of the planes that caused them to fall.

or the testimony of Barry Jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? seriously now.

Nope.

THE COMPLETELY CREDIBLE ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS WHO CAME UP WITH THE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU? thats just it,those people were NOT credible who came up with the explanation.In Griffins book he goes on to say-The pm authors,however,try to convince their readers that all the experts are on their side.Having inplied that there are no experts who have support the controlled demolition theory,they then say that the collapses of the WTC buildings have been studied by "hundreds of experts from acedemic and private industry,as well as the government." But this statetment is doubly misleading..On the one hand,virtually all of the "experts." who have reached or at least publicly endorced the governments THEORY have been working on behalf of government agencies "such as FEMA AND NIST." or for private industries that are dependent on government funding.on the other hand,the 9/11 truth movement can appeal to a growing number of experts who reject the official theory.the debate between the two theories cannot,therfore,be settled appeal to authority.It must be settled by appeal to the evidence.

and the evidence is what you ignore,which proves explosives brought the towers down.

so none of these credible architects and engineers who have said explosions could have only brought down those towers means nothing to you?

Not really, but the completely credible architects and engineers who came up with the official explanation mean something to me.

and witnesses,many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives,them saying they heard explosions going on before and during the collapse means nothing to you?

They only mean nothing to me as far as casting doubt on the official version. I have no doubt that they heard explosions, but those explosions could be explained by the O.V. as well.

NONE of that means anything to you besides the fact the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was suspended that day in the fact they should have tipped over sideways if they were going to collapse?

No. the buildings would not have tipped over. It wasn't the impact of the planes that caused them to fall.

or the testimony of Barry Jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? seriously now.

Nope.

THOSE EXPLOSIONS COULD BE EXPLAINED BY THE OV AS WELL? yeah right,all those explosions that occured some that were mistimed before and during the collapse of the towers were caused by the jet fuel fires.thats a good one but it doesnt hold up in the real world.:lol:f first of all,the fires were not that hot.They werent hot enough to melt a marshmellow let alone weaken the steel to collapse.:lol:

I have seen pics posters have posted in the past Im sure Eots could probably find where the spinkler system came on and the water is flowing down the stairs and coming out everywhere.NONE of the firefighters had any panic in their voices in the tapes that were released to indicate they didnt think they could handle the fire like they DO when they feel they CANT handle one. Plus as you can have seen from the photos many times,the buildings were emitting black smoke coming from it which means that the fires were oxygen starved and not that serious.:cuckoo:

there have been many high rise buildings that caught fire overthe years that burned HOURS on end much longer and much hotter than these fires and NONE of them ever collapsed which is why so many INDEPENDENT architects and enginners have come forward and put their jobs on the line saying they dont accept the offcial version.People all over the country are getting fired for saying they dont believe the governments version of collapse,gee i thought this was a free country where people had the right to disagree without losing their jobs.a myth obviously that this is a free county.

So that means nothing to you that those witnesses heard explosions in the BASEMENT seconds before the plane hit the tower above.:cuckoo: I hate to break your heart but its not false,its true.one worker was carried taken to the hospital for burns all over his body coming out of the elevater yelling-explosions,explosions. deal with it,.explosives brought the the towers down.

IT WASNT THE IMPACT OF THE PLANES THAT CAUSED THEM TO FALL.No shit sherlock.Neither were the jet fule fires.Jet fuel only burns at 1500 degrees .not ANYWHERE near hot enough to cause the steel to collapse.oxygen starved fires like these were which the black smoke emitting from it proves,dont cause buildings to collapse.:lol:

So Barry jennings testimony of the collapse of bld 7, the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means NOTHING to you? gotcha.and here i was thinking you were open minded and interested in the truth.my mistake obviously. you have NO INTEREST IN THE TRUTH. There were other buildings much closer to the twin towers than bld 7 was which had far more extensive damage to them and much worse fires, yet THOSE TOWERS STOOD and yet NONE of that means anything to you.Okay I see you are close minded and in denial,no surprise.my mistake.no need to go any further then.

Last edited:
Someone keeps farting in here. He just farted 4 times in a row. Luckily, they were all gas, so no one has to mop the floor.

I love it.Funny how quickly your handlers sent you here to try and derail a 9/11 truth discussion agent Rat In the Hat.Guess they saw how candy was getting his handed to him on a platter and were panicking over my post telling the truth so they sent you.priceless.I love it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously my posts has your handlers worried.:lol::lol::lol::lol: I love it.

Last edited:
Oh, oh. Someone farted again, and this one had some spatter in it.

Better break out the Wet Jet!!

Swiffer-Wet-Jet-Mop.png

Oswald did kill Kennedy, but that's another thread.

wow you have REALLY been brainwashed by the government and our corrupt school systems lies.Its been proven in spades oswald had nothing to do with it.If i had known you were THIS ignorant,I never would have even bothered in the first place on 9/11.I mean 80% of the population no longer even excepts that fairy tale anymore.:lol::cuckoo:

I was brainwashed by this at one point myself though once but unlike you,i woke up and i paid attention to the facts and evidence and realised thats exactly what they had done to me over the years like they have with you. even the house select committe on assassinations,a more serious investigation done by congress in the 70's,even THEY concluded the warren commission was wrong and said his assassination was the result of a probable conspiracy but could not locate the other shooter.:lol::lol:

But your right,thats for another thread so hop on over to the JFK thread and i will be happy to take you to school on that as well.I wont go any further on 9/11 with you until you hop over there on that thread and acknowledge the facts that you have been brainwashed by the government over THIS event as well.I got plenty of non debunkable information over there that proves there isnt a shread of evidence that osswald did it.so I will just wait for you there.if I dont see you there,well keep living in that fantasy land that there is no evidence that explosives brought the towers down.

in other words,your clueless about bld 7.

O.V.= Official version. I got tired of writing that out.

Do you thibnk that those firefighters who were experioenced in explosives could have been biased in favor of explosives? Perhaps they heard explosions and thought of explosives when it was really jet fuel.

Again i have to ask you what good were the explosions in the basement before the planes hit? obviously they had no effect since the buildings didn't fall right away. Besides, how did the people in the basement know that the planes had not hit? In times like that day, witnesses are very unreliable.

And no, the buildings fell exactly as they should have. Pancake style, with increasing speed.

Dude use some common sense and logic for once and be open minded.they had to have the explosives planted in the basement because to bring down a tower you cant just rig explosives at the top and expect the ENTIRE building to collapse.:lol: I see that you DID sleep through junior high school science classes. thats something every kid learns at that level.:lol:

If the people in the basement heard explosions, the building would have collapsed then and there. It happened about an hour and a half later on.

Here is proof that Im sure you will ignore since you ignored the fact that witnesses heard explosions in the basement before the plane hit and is coming from an expert in explosives.
Again, if you're in the basement of a building, how can you know when the plane hit 80 floors above?

In Griffins book he goes on to say-In light of these testimonys,it is interesting that Mark Loizeaux,head of controlled demolition,,INC,has been quoted as saying-" If I were to bring the towers down,I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure."
Again, the building wouldn't have stood for 90+ minutes if there were explosions in the basement BEFORE THE PLANES HIT. Not possible.

and like i said,you previously ignored my point that witneses said they heard explosisons going off in the basement even seconds BEFORE the plane struck the tower above.:cuckoo: and obviously you are clueless about that buildint dont collapse due to fire,never in the history of mankind did they do so.if they DO collapse like to an earthquake which CAN cause it collapse,they topple over and dont disintegrate into dust.:lol: :lol:
The impact of the plane crash compromised the fire proofing in the towers. That compromise exposed the steel to the fires that weakened the steel. Collapse was inevitable.

I thought you were open minded about this but cealrly your not.

No, you're unable to convince anyone that your pipe dream of worldwide conspiracy could take place. Little wonder. You can't spell "clearly" correctly.

Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD – Served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter and Senior Policy Planner under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush (41). Former Colonel, U.S. Army.

Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an MD from Cornell University Medical College and a PhD in International Relations from M.I.T.

Interviewed by Paul Joseph Watson on The Alex Jones Show 5/5/11:

"It's very rare to have a host like Alex Jones who had the bravery to bring me on ten years ago right after 9/11 when I pronounced not only was 9/11 a false flag and stand down operation which most Americans now realize, but at the same time, part of the whole scenario of the psyops war as that was created by Bush Junior and before that Clinton, quite frankly because he was involved, was the fact that Osama bin Laden had been diagnosed with Marfan syndrome... with a lifespan very short. ... And at the time that 9/11 occurred he was imminently dying and then by the time Tora Bora came in (December 2001), he was already dead. ... [at 1:00]
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Commander James Clow, MS, U.S. Coast Guard (ret) – Retired U.S. Coast Guard officer with extensive crisis management/emergency response training and drill experience. Hands-on domestic and overseas emergency response operations. Former military assignments included; Chief, USCG National Response Center, USCG Headquarters, Washington, D.C. Project Manager, USCG Marine Safety Information System. Chief, Environmental Protection Branch, USCG, Portsmouth, VA. Former civilian roles included; Manager, Texaco Worldwide Response Team, Beacon, NY. Regional Response Manager, Equiva Services Crisis Management, Houston, TX. Regional Response Manager, Shell Oil Products, Houston, TX. Former Chair, American Petroleum Spills Task Force, Washington, D.C. and Chair, American Petroleum Spills Advisory Group, Washington, D.C. Graduate U.S. Coast Guard Academy.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"No matter how one views the videos of the Towers and Building 7 collapsing, the laws of physics MUST hold true. If F=ma appears to have been violated (e.g., free-fall collapse of the buildings at nearly 9.8 m/sec/sec), then something is seriously amiss and one must start looking for the "other hand" hidden beneath the table to discover what is really happening. Your video does a good job of pointing out the fallacies and ineptitude advanced by the government investigators." AE911Truth.org

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw418zjZTU4]Hitler thinks 9/11 was an inside job !! - YouTube[/ame]

Because none of them have shown how. And because none of them have explained how the buildings could have been wired for demolition with nobody noticing. Or how come no explosive residue was found at ground zero, how come none of the explosives were set off by the fires, how come none of the explosives were thrown clear by the impact of the jumbo jets, why one would fall prior to the one that was hit first etc....
You can't explain it either so we both know you won't try.

there was no testing for explosive residue...there are many unexplained explosions both after and prior to impact..wiring is not essential to detonate explosives... etc.. etc

Fires cause gases to expand and usually cause some sort of event. Explosions do not equal explosives. If you don't believe me, put something condensed in the microwave and stand there and look at it for a few minutes. It will explode. A can of soup, according to you, is now an explosive.

cans of soup do not take out lobby's and stairwells

Really? What law of physics did they violate on that day? What law of physics says they should have "tipped over"

The path of least resistance describes the physical or metaphorical pathway that provides the least resistance to forward motion by a given object or entity, among a set of alternative paths. The concept is often used to describe why an object or entity takes a given path.

Path of least resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
where's you proof that explosives made that path?

Forum List

Back