Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

asked and answered
barry jennings was rescued hours before the collapse making anything he said about it irelavent..
since he's dead and cannot be questioned his statements as hearsay,his partner mr hess has never corroborated barry's story...

Nope, people can testify from the grave. how little you know. making what he said absolutely relevant and first hand knowledge.

this was about the stairs being blown out goal post shifter so stop with the strawmen arguments.
wrong! his statement is hearsay...the staircase be blown out cannot be proven...there is no physical evidence to back up his account of events..
also shit for brains I did not shift the goal posts I just filled in gaps in your reality!

no its not, and I have no intention on giving you legal advice. dumb ass

the subject was blown stairs tard, not when it was blown.

no it wasnt, you have nothing what so ever to prove it!

more bullshit and yet another tard dodge.
sure i don't:

evidence by the ton..but you'll deny it and prove you are mentally ill too!:lol:

nope I do not see any evidence that TONS of anything hit wtc7, you are just making shit up again.
thanks for proving me correct..
"evidence by the ton..but you'll deny it and prove you are mentally ill too!"-daws

Nope, people can testify from the grave. how little you know. making what he said absolutely relevant and first hand knowledge.

this was about the stairs being blown out goal post shifter so stop with the strawmen arguments.
wrong! his statement is hearsay...the staircase be blown out cannot be proven...there is no physical evidence to back up his account of events..
also shit for brains I did not shift the goal posts I just filled in gaps in your reality!

how could you give legal advice ?
you've already proven you don't know shit about the laws either..
your probate ploy is a prime example..:lol::lol:

look it up tard.

also the "was" the staircase s blown out is also irrelavent as there is no proof it was an integral or even a collateral part of the collapse..

sure i don't:

evidence by the ton..but you'll deny it and prove you are mentally ill too!:lol:

nope I do not see any evidence that TONS of anything hit wtc7, you are just making shit up again.
"evidence by the ton..but you'll deny it and prove you are mentally ill too!"-daws

you are so fucked in the head I am speechless.

here is what a building looks like when TONS upon TONS of steel falls on it.

and OMG it did not collapse!

wtc_biggart1836ca.jpg

see putting it on here for you to see is called posting it to validate the point.

Now when you get your head out of your ass feel free to post your pics of all those tons upon tons of steel that fell on wtc7.

the demolition of buildings 1 and 2 are not tons upon tons of steel that fell on wtc7 idjit.

I see no damage to building 7 or tons of steel that fell on 7 in any pic you posted.

waiting.

notgettingyoungerjpg.jpg

Last edited:

look it up tard.
I did:probate is a legal document. Receipt of probate is the first step in the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person, resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person's property under a will.
has absolutely no relevance to the events of 9-11...

wtc_biggart1836ca.jpg

see putting on here for you to see is called posting it to validate the point.

Now when you get your head out of your ass feel free to post your pics of all those tons upon tons of steel that fell on wtc7.

I see no damage tpo building 7 in any pic you posted.

waiting.

notgettingyoungerjpg.jpg
acually that's a photo of the hotel and unless you're blind most of it did collapse..
but since you're desperate...!

look it up tard.
I did:probate is a legal document. Receipt of probate is the first step in the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person, resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person's property under a will.

yep that is one aspect, however if you knew what the fuck you were doing you would know my use of the word is absolutely correct in law.

wtc_biggart1836ca.jpg

see putting on here for you to see is called posting it to validate the point.

I see no damage tpo building 7 in any pic you posted.

waiting.

notgettingyoungerjpg.jpg
acually that's a photo of the hotel and unless you're blind most of it did collapse..
but since you're desperate...!

Still waiting:

TONS AND TONS OF STEEL THAT FELL ON WTC7

Where is it?

insert next dodge here--> _________________________

Last edited:

wtc_biggart1836ca.jpg

see putting it on here for you to see is called posting it to validate the point.

the demolition of buildings 1 and 2 are not tons upon tons of steel that fell on wtc7 idjit.

I see no damage to building 7 or tons of steel that fell on 7 in any pic you posted.

waiting.

notgettingyoungerjpg.jpg

Last edited:
look it up tard.

yep that is one aspect, however if you knew what the fuck you were doing you would know my use of the word is absolutely correct in law.
no it's not...anyone who'd try to use that angel would be laughed out of court..

Probate is a process that proves the will of a deceased person is valid, so their property can in due course be retitled (US terminology) or transferred to beneficiaries of the will. As with any legal proceeding, there are technical aspects to probate administration:
Creditors must be notified and legal notices published.
Executors of the will must be guided in how and when to distribute assets and how to take creditors' rights into account.
A Petition to appoint a personal representative may need to be filed and letters of administration obtained.
Homestead property, which follows its own set of unique rules in states like Florida, must be dealt with separately from other assets.[11] In many common law jurisdictions such as Canada, parts of the US, the UK, Australia and India, jointly owned property passes automatically to the surviving joint owner separately from any will, unless the equitable title is held as tenants in common.
There are time factors involved in filing and objecting to claims against the estate.
There may be a lawsuit pending over the decedent's death or there may have been pending suits that are now continuing. There may be separate procedures required in contentious probate cases.
Real estate or other property may need to be sold to effect correct distribution of assets pursuant to the will or merely to pay debts.
Estate taxes, gift taxes or inheritance taxes must be considered if the estate exceeds certain thresholds.
Costs of the administration including ordinary taxation such as income tax on interest and property taxation is deducted from assets in the estate before distribution by the executors of the will.
Other assets may simply need to be transferred from the deceased to his or her beneficiaries, such as life insurance. Other assets may have pay on death or transfer on death designations, which avoids probate.
nothing in there has any merit in a 9-11 investigation...

no it's not...anyone who'd try to use that angel would be laughed out of court..

Probate is a process that proves the will of a deceased person is valid, so their property can in due course be retitled (US terminology) or transferred to beneficiaries of the will. As with any legal proceeding, there are technical aspects to probate administration:
Creditors must be notified and legal notices published.
Executors of the will must be guided in how and when to distribute assets and how to take creditors' rights into account.
A Petition to appoint a personal representative may need to be filed and letters of administration obtained.
Homestead property, which follows its own set of unique rules in states like Florida, must be dealt with separately from other assets.[11] In many common law jurisdictions such as Canada, parts of the US, the UK, Australia and India, jointly owned property passes automatically to the surviving joint owner separately from any will, unless the equitable title is held as tenants in common.
There are time factors involved in filing and objecting to claims against the estate.
There may be a lawsuit pending over the decedent's death or there may have been pending suits that are now continuing. There may be separate procedures required in contentious probate cases.
Real estate or other property may need to be sold to effect correct distribution of assets pursuant to the will or merely to pay debts.
Estate taxes, gift taxes or inheritance taxes must be considered if the estate exceeds certain thresholds.
Costs of the administration including ordinary taxation such as income tax on interest and property taxation is deducted from assets in the estate before distribution by the executors of the will.
Other assets may simply need to be transferred from the deceased to his or her beneficiaries, such as life insurance. Other assets may have pay on death or transfer on death designations, which avoids probate.
nothing in there has any merit in a 9-11 investigation...

give it up dumb ass, you dont understand it and I am not going to teach you.

that is not wtc 7, that is the bankers trust building you fucking retard.

what the fuck is this a pic of?

There wass no building with an hvac system matching that one near wtc7

where is that from?

your shit is laughable, you dont even know which building you are looking at.

suffice to say you cannot validate that tons and tons of steel hit wtc 7 and you are putting up misinformation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back