Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

Please people, you're getting side tracked. The original question was:

Why would whoever is responsible do it in the first place? To what end?

People have said that they did it to start a war. Is that the reason you all agree on?
actually it's a restart/ continuation of a little thing called the crusades.
the other is a unprovable false premise based on paranoia

where do you get this nonsense ?

People have said that they did it to start a war. Is that the reason you all agree on?

the queen of nonsense is confused:lol::lol::lol:

very good question.

Thanks to everyone for their input. I am of the opinion that the attack and subsequent collapse of the buildings are pretty close to the official version. Did they get everything correct? No. We will probably never know the real story and one could poke all kinds of holes inthe official version. I believe it's closer to the truth than any other version.

The reason for my questions was pure curiosity.

Thanks to everyone for their input. I am of the opinion that the attack and subsequent collapse of the buildings are pretty close to the official version. Did they get everything correct? No. We will probably never know the real story and one could poke all kinds of holes inthe official version. I believe it's closer to the truth than any other version.

so none of these credible architects and engineers who have said explosions could have only brought down those towers means nothing to you?

AE911Truth.org

and witnesses,many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives,them saying they heard explosions going on before and during the collapse means nothing to you? and the firefighters calling the collapse of the towers due to the fires,the 9/11 commissions investigation a half baked farce doesnt matter to you either? or that witnesses heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the plane struck the towers? NONE of that means anything to you besides the fact the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was suspended that day in the fact they should have tipped over sideways if they were going to collapse? or the testimony of Barry Jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? seriously now.

oh and one more thing,you obviously did not watch this video that I posted earlier before.its never been debunked.people have tried but have failed miserably each time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw]9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings! - YouTube[/ame]

It's always fun to point out the asinine aspects of your post from time to time, rimjob.

so none of these credible architects and engineers who have said explosions could have only brought down those towers means nothing to you?
Because none of them have shown how. And because none of them have explained how the buildings could have been wired for demolition with nobody noticing. Or how come no explosive residue was found at ground zero, how come none of the explosives were set off by the fires, how come none of the explosives were thrown clear by the impact of the jumbo jets, why one would fall prior to the one that was hit first etc....

You can't explain it either so we both know you won't try.

and witnesses,many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives,them saying they heard explosions going on before and during the collapse means nothing to you?

Fires cause gases to expand and usually cause some sort of event. Explosions do not equal explosives. If you don't believe me, put something condensed in the microwave and stand there and look at it for a few minutes. It will explode. A can of soup, according to you, is now an explosive.

and the firefighters calling the collapse of the towers due to the fires,the 9/11 commissions investigation a half baked farce doesnt matter to you either?

Opinions are varied on the Commission but you can't quote one inaccuracy in the report. And neither can they.

or that witnesses heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the plane struck the towers?
Amazingly....they were in the basement and they knew when a plane hit 80 floors up.

To call you a dumbfuck is to give other dumbfucks a bad name.

NONE of that means anything to you besides the fact the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was suspended that day in the fact they should have tipped over sideways if they were going to collapse?

Really? What law of physics did they violate on that day? What law of physics says they should have "tipped over"

or the testimony of Barry Jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? seriously now.

Yes...you should get serious. We all know you missed the short bus several times when you were going to school. Maybe you should catch one and go back...very often.

Because none of them have shown how. And because none of them have explained how the buildings could have been wired for demolition with nobody noticing. Or how come no explosive residue was found at ground zero, how come none of the explosives were set off by the fires, how come none of the explosives were thrown clear by the impact of the jumbo jets, why one would fall prior to the one that was hit first etc....

there was no testing for explosive residue...there are many unexplained explosions both after and prior to impact..wiring is not essential to detonate explosives... etc.. etc

Fires cause gases to expand and usually cause some sort of event. Explosions do not equal explosives. If you don't believe me, put something condensed in the microwave and stand there and look at it for a few minutes. It will explode. A can of soup, according to you, is now an explosive.

cans of soup do not take out lobby's and stairwells

Really? What law of physics did they violate on that day? What law of physics says they should have "tipped over"

The path of least resistance describes the physical or metaphorical pathway that provides the least resistance to forward motion by a given object or entity, among a set of alternative paths. The concept is often used to describe why an object or entity takes a given path.

Path of least resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Not really, but the completely credible architects and engineers who came up with the official explanation mean something to me.

and witnesses,many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives,them saying they heard explosions going on before and during the collapse means nothing to you?

They only mean nothing to me as far as casting doubt on the official version. I have no doubt that they heard explosions, but those explosions could be explained by the O.V. as well.

and the firefighters calling the collapse of the towers due to the fires, the 9/11 commissions investigation a half baked farce doesnt matter to you either?

Being a fire-fighjter doesn't make one an expert and the last word on what actually happened on that day. It's their opinion.

or that witnesses heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the plane struck the towers?

That means absolutely nothing to me. It's probably false. The planes hit the buildings and quite a few minutes passed before the buildings fell. What would the explosuions in the basement be for?

NONE of that means anything to you besides the fact the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was suspended that day in the fact they should have tipped over sideways if they were going to collapse?

No. the buildings would not have tipped over. It wasn't the impact of the planes that caused them to fall.

or the testimony of Barry Jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? seriously now.

Nope.

there was no testing for explosive residue...there are many unexplained explosions both after and prior to impact..wiring is not essential to detonate explosives... etc.. etc

cans of soup do not take out lobby's and stairwells

The path of least resistance describes the physical or metaphorical pathway that provides the least resistance to forward motion by a given object or entity, among a set of alternative paths. The concept is often used to describe why an object or entity takes a given path.

Path of least resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

candy gets owned.Nothing new,happens here everyday with him.:lol:

I suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.

I love conspiracy theories, all of them. they fascinate me. I like discussing them with people even if I don't agree. I would never call someone an asshole or a dumbass because they believed.

The faked moon landing, the JFK assassination, Marilyn monroe, Obama's Birth certificate, all of them.

not really, but the completely credible architects and engineers who came up with the official explanation mean something to me.

Except they not credible because they have government contracts and will lose thier contacts for future work if they speak the truth.

they only mean nothing to me as far as casting doubt on the official version. I have no doubt that they heard explosions, but those explosions could be explained by the o.v. As well.

What do you mean by o v?

Being a fire-fighjter doesn't make one an expert and the last word on what actually happened on that day. It's their opinion.
Except some were experienced in explosives.

That means absolutely nothing to me. It's probably false. The planes hit the buildings and quite a few minutes passed before the buildings fell. What would the explosuions in the basement be for?

Except its not false.amazing that witness testimonys that contradict the official version mean nothing to you.very strange.those explosives had to be there to bring down the towers,you cant bring it down from just explosives at the top.lol.

none of that means anything to you besides the fact the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was suspended that day in the fact they should have tipped over sideways if they were going to collapse?

no. The buildings would not have tipped over. It wasn't the impact of the planes that caused them to fall. Uh sorry,yes they would.during the collapse,you can see the one with the antenna begins to tilt sideways,therefore it should have continued to tilt sideways.fires dont cause buildings to collapse,never happend before.

or the testimony of barry jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? Seriously now.

nope.

in other words,your clueless about bld 7.

I love conspiracy theories, all of them. they fascinate me. I like discussing them with people even if I don't agree. I would never call someone an asshole or a dumbass because they believed.

The faked moon landing, the JFK assassination, Marilyn monroe, Obama's Birth certificate, all of them.

wow have you ever been taken in by the government and our corrupt school system.you cant seriously tell me you still believe oswald killed kennedy?:lol: funny also that you would ignore that many experts have have said his birth certificate is indeed that,a fake.

not really, but the completely credible architects and engineers who came up with the official explanation mean something to me.

Except they not credible because they have government contracts and will lose thier contacts for future work if they speak the truth.

they only mean nothing to me as far as casting doubt on the official version. I have no doubt that they heard explosions, but those explosions could be explained by the o.v. As well.

What do you mean by o v?

Except its not false.amazing that witness testimonys that contradict the official version mean nothing to you.very strange.those explosives had to be there to bring down the towers,you cant bring it down from just explosives at the top.lol.

no. The buildings would not have tipped over. It wasn't the impact of the planes that caused them to fall. Uh sorry,yes they would.during the collapse,you can see the one with the antenna begins to tilt sideways,therefore it should have continued to tilt sideways.fires dont cause buildings to collapse,never happend before.

or the testimony of barry jennings of bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission means nothing to you either? Seriously now.

nope.

O.V.= Official version. I got tired of writing that out.

Do you thibnk that those firefighters who were experioenced in explosives could have been biased in favor of explosives? Perhaps they heard explosions and thought of explosives when it was really jet fuel.

Again i have to ask you what good were the explosions in the basement before the planes hit? obviously they had no effect since the buildings didn't fall right away. Besides, how did the people in the basement know that the planes had not hit? In times like that day, witnesses are very unreliable.

And no, the buildings fell exactly as they should have. Pancake style, with increasing speed.

What do you mean by o v?

nope.

I do not know about it in relation to Barry Jennings. My ignorance of his opinion doesn't make Mr.Jennings correct.

wow have you ever been taken in by the government and our corrupt school system.you cant seriously tell me you still believe oswald killed kennedy?:lol: funny also that you would ignore that many experts have have said his birth certificate is indeed that,a fake.

Oswald did kill Kennedy, but that's another thread. We also landed on the moon for real. Now Marilyn monroe's death and obama's birth cert are two subjects that I have my suspicions about.

Forum List

Back