Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

You know nothing about Detcord so why do you pretend ? you would not recognize Detcord from the miles of other wires and cables that would of run through the towers if it jumped up and bite your ass and furthermore I never said anything about using detcord...you make no sense and are simply repeating nonsensical claims from popular mechanics
Oh yeah, Einstein. The entire building was rigged with radio controlled detonators. Yet no bombs went off when the fires continued to burn. You come up with these unbelievable stories and have nothing to back them up. You idiots always talk about how it looked like a CD yet you don't watch the videos of CD's and see the det cord in the rubble after the demolition? Jesus Christ you people are stupid. I notice you avoid 7Forever's threads. You're stupid but consider 7Forever too be too stupid?:clap2::clap2: Asshole.

are you claiming you can show a video of an imploded building and identify the det cord ?? is that what you are claiming ??
enjoy ,dumbass [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5S0ehGhR4]National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yeah, Einstein. The entire building was rigged with radio controlled detonators. Yet no bombs went off when the fires continued to burn. You come up with these unbelievable stories and have nothing to back them up. You idiots always talk about how it looked like a CD yet you don't watch the videos of CD's and see the det cord in the rubble after the demolition? Jesus Christ you people are stupid. I notice you avoid 7Forever's threads. You're stupid but consider 7Forever too be too stupid?:clap2::clap2: Asshole.

are you claiming you can show a video of an imploded building and identify the det cord ?? is that what you are claiming ??
enjoy ,dumbass [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5S0ehGhR4]National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]
So, now it's NANO-THERMITE DET CORD???? The fucking truther in the video is saying that:

1. The CD companies work for rich people so they can't say anything because they'll lose business?
2. The "ninja CD company" that rigged the WTC used Nano Thermite that the CD companies don't know about?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But isn't crashing jets into the towers enough to cause a "Pearl Harbor" incident? Bringing the towers down takes it to a whole new level that gets very complicated and increases the odds of being discovered.

To pull this off a lot of people would have been involved.
At some point some one would have a guilty conscience.
There has not been one rumor of some one fitting that bill.
Not one hint of a rumor that someone wanting to come forward.

No conspiracy is that tight.
What happened that day is what happened. :eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOBeqvgsQas]Loss of Liberty - The real story about USS Liberty Part 1/5 A Must See Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

But isn't crashing jets into the towers enough to cause a "Pearl Harbor" incident? Bringing the towers down takes it to a whole new level that gets very complicated and increases the odds of being discovered.

To pull this off a lot of people would have been involved.
At some point some one would have a guilty conscience.
There has not been one rumor of some one fitting that bill.
Not one hint of a rumor that someone wanting to come forward.

No conspiracy is that tight.
What happened that day is what happened. :eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOBeqvgsQas]Loss of Liberty - The real story about USS Liberty Part 1/5 A Must See Documentary - YouTube[/ame]
Oh yeah, attacking the Liberty, one ship, and bringing down the WORLD TRADE CENTER is the same thing.:lol::lol: Fucking moron.

You know nothing about Detcord so why do you pretend ? you would not recognize Detcord from the miles of other wires and cables that would of run through the towers if it jumped up and bite your ass and furthermore I never said anything about using detcord...you make no sense and are simply repeating nonsensical claims from popular mechanics

So, did you see the pieces of det cord in the rubble of the building destroyed in the video?:lol::lol:

badassbuddy_com-masshyster.gif

Please people, you're getting side tracked. The original question was:

Why would whoever is responsible do it in the first place? To what end?

People have said that they did it to start a war. Is that the reason you all agree on?

People have said that they did it to start a war. Is that the reason you all agree on?
actually it's a restart/ continuation of a little thing called the crusades.
the other is a unprovable false premise based on paranoia

the creation of a big idea...a new world order...it is all detailed in PNAC
That and energy resources, peak oil scare, cannon fodder for Isntreal, and to implement a police state..along the way it provided cover for the loss (theft) of 2.3 trillion, and the destruction of financial/accounting records, and personnel at the pentagon, and WTC 7.
The 9-11 attacks accomplished many things, for the NWO, and the advancement of a police state.
PNAC says too much to be coincidental.

"If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation."

US Dept. of Defense, 1962
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

"A lot of times you really didn't even know what the project was. You were told to go to a certain place and accomplish a certain thing. And if you didn't have a need to know, you didn't ask any questions." --Allen Cates, CIA pilot discussing Black Ops in the documentary, Air America: The CIA's Secret Airline

“I do not advise you…what you should believe or not believe. But I do advise you, that we all need to learn as much as we can, about everything that we can, because one thing I have learned in my life: is that most of what we’ve ever been taught…has been a lie. Listen to everyone, read everything you can get your hands on, but don’t believe anything you can’t prove with your own research…”

WILLIAM “BILL” COOPER

“The covert operators that I ran with would blow up a 747 with 300 people on it just to kill one person. They are total sociopaths with no conscience whatsoever.”

Former Pentagon CID Investigator Gene Wheaton

Last edited:

That and energy resources, peak oil scare, cannon fodder for Isntreal, and to implement a police state..along the way it provided cover for the loss (theft) of 2.3 trillion, and the destruction of financial/accounting records, and personnel at the pentagon, and WTC 7.
The 9-11 attacks accomplished many things, for the NWO, and the advancement of a police state.

"If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation."

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A lot of times you really didn't even know what the project was. You were told to go to a certain place and accomplish a certain thing. And if you didn't have a need to know, you didn't ask any questions." --Allen Cates, CIA pilot discussing Black Ops in the documentary, Air America: The CIA's Secret Airline

“I do not advise you…what you should believe or not believe. But I do advise you, that we all need to learn as much as we can, about everything that we can, because one thing I have learned in my life: is that most of what we’ve ever been taught…has been a lie. Listen to everyone, read everything you can get your hands on, but don’t believe anything you can’t prove with your own research…”

WILLIAM “BILL” COOPER

“The covert operators that I ran with would blow up a 747 with 300 people on it just to kill one person. They are total sociopaths with no conscience whatsoever.”

That was the best summary ever.Perfect post.well said.:clap2: That sums it up right there how so many people can be involved and a secret it kept.Compartmentalization where most the people involved,they dont even know who their handlers are puiing the strings or what they are doing since they are on a strict need to know basis.

Last edited:

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WILLIAM “BILL” COOPER

Bullshit-5.jpg

Forum List

Back