Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

ObsessiveCompulsiveActionFigure.jpg

I doubled the speed of WB11's last orb showing, and their plane morph. The wingless drone was shown 6-8 times between 9:03-9:26, with the fake image making its debut only one minute after the last orb showing. The live orb and fake plane image cast their own shadows behind the towers, dismissing any nonsense that the drone was added or faked. Since the orb did circle the buildings before impacting the southeast corner of tower 2, the fake plane image at 9:27 was altered to make it turn more north, giving a more plausible (but still impossible) flight path.

fast-wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

54216987_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyGEDvG9KQ&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=34&feature=plpp_video]WPIX (WB11) 9/11 9:21 - 9:31 - YouTube[/ame]

I doubled the speed of WB11's last orb showing, and their plane morph. The wingless drone was shown 6-8 times between 9:03-9:26, with the fake image making its debut only one minute after the last orb showing. The live orb and fake plane image cast their own shadows behind the towers, dismissing any nonsense that the drone was added or faked. Since the orb did circle the buildings before impacting the southeast corner of tower 2, the fake plane image at 9:27 was altered to make it turn more north, giving a more plausible (but still impossible) flight path.

fast-wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

54216987_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

WPIX (WB11) 9/11 9:21 - 9:31 - YouTube
PROVE IT WAS A FAKE PLANE OR STFU....:cuckoo:

It's a fucking plane. He's a fucking moron that steals this shit from other brain dead assholes.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even Eots avoids this shit like it's the plague.

Are you stupid? You can have explosions without explosives. If you don't believe me, put a can of Coke in the microwave and turn it on.

No fireman saw explosives; just explosions which are almost expected in multi-alarm fires.

Now that you're red herrings have been done away with; please explain the following:

1. How no explosives were disloged by the impact of the plane on the North Tower
  2. How no explosives were disloged by the impact of the plane on the South Tower
  3. How none of the explosives were thrown clear of the impact of Flights 11 and 175
  4. How none of the seemingly impossible-not-to-disloge explosives (and thusly didn't explode) were not found in the wreckage.
  5. How none of the tons from Ground Zero that was taken to Fresh Kills landfill in Staten Island revealed any sort of explosive residue
  6. How explosives could have been planted in the buildings with nobody noticing
  7. How none of the extensive work to be done to plant explosives interrupted any of the daily activities of the employees in a manner that would be conistent with such a massive wiring job.
  8. To do a controlled demolition, one would have to get to the structural steel of the building. This would mean sawing through floors, conduit, etc... Moving (at the very minimum) filing cabinets, desks, workstations, etc... Rerouting telecommunication, plumbing, utility, electircal... Can you explain why none of the thousands upon thousands of workers reported any such unexplained movements, interruptions in services?
  9. Can you explain why, in the light of the War Powers Act being at the President's disposal, the "government" would add such an impossible task to their inbox of things to do? The tallest controlled demolition in history was a building of about 400 feet in height. Your contention is that "the government" decided they wanted to wire not one, but two buildings (possibly three if your pronounced insanity is also for building 7) for controlled demolition. Can you explain why they would add this needless planting of explosives to their to-do list when planes hitting them would have been cause enough?
  10. Can you explain why the explosives did not get set off by the fires that burned for upwards of 90 minutes?

I'm sure you'll run from these questions too. Afterall, you did the same thing when I nailed your ass about the Pentagon.

Have fun.

Well Guy...we're waiting. Explain the above please; points 1-10.

Tick Tock....

Wow...he tucked tail and ran without comment this time. Another one bites the dust.

He always does that when it comes down to actually coming up with something even remotely sensible. The man is a complete idiot. I just love the idea of his obsession with me and anyone else that disagrees with him. Imagine living in the same house with this squirrel bait. Yikes.:eek:

Last edited:
Before you sprain your arm patting yourself on the back show us where you "ran the fuck over me".
You might do that if you could make up your (mind) whether 9/11 was intentional or not. You twofers are all over the board. If Rimjob was on my "side" I would change in a heartbeat. He's a fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

You're... DUMB

agent candycunt troll just cant get over his obsession he has with me.The kid just cant over some grudge argument that we engaged in about 9/11 from ANOTHER site several months ago so he brings his childish grudge from there over to hear.see me and candycunts sock puppet Obamamerica go way back from that other message board which again is why he has this irrational obsession over me.

Uh, don't look now honey but it isn't ME with your name plastered all over every post I make. And nobody makes you madder than I do. Pretty powerful stuff for someone you've never met. I think you need to reevaluate your definition of 'Obsessed'. And poor you, now you are reduced to fart jokes.

I still want to know where our friend is? Anything?? Anything??

Last edited:
He always does that when it comes down to actually coming up with something even remotely sensible. The man is a complete idiot. I just love the idea of his obsession with me and anyone else that disagrees with him. Imagine living in the same house with this squirrel bait. Yikes.:eek:

I'm sure he lives alone, in his one-room apartment. Every day, he microwaves another plate of baked beans, then comments, "Someone farted in here."

how did the fictional explosives enter into the buildings, twat? Maybe, your hallucinations are a result of pms?

perhaps the same way explosives entered the first time ...twat
The rubble from the towers would've had MILES of det cord running through it. They would've never been able to hide it. And as usual Eots reds me for a simple question. Fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

you dont need any det cord neanderthal

The rubble from the towers would've had MILES of det cord running through it. They would've never been able to hide it. And as usual Eots reds me for a simple question. Fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

You know nothing about Detcord so why do you pretend ? you would not recognize Detcord from the miles of other wires and cables that would of run through the towers if it jumped up and bite your ass and furthermore I never said anything about using detcord...you make no sense and are simply repeating nonsensical claims from popular mechanics
Oh yeah, Einstein. The entire building was rigged with radio controlled detonators. Yet no bombs went off when the fires continued to burn. You come up with these unbelievable stories and have nothing to back them up. You idiots always talk about how it looked like a CD yet you don't watch the videos of CD's and see the det cord in the rubble after the demolition? Jesus Christ you people are stupid. I notice you avoid 7Forever's threads. You're stupid but consider 7Forever too be too stupid?:clap2::clap2: Asshole.

you dont need radio either neanderthal

perhaps the same way explosives entered the first time ...twat

if you don't want to run the risk of a premature detonation you do.
do you have any idea how many radio, tv and cell frequencies are present in manhattan at any given moment?
not to mention EMF'S given off by every electronic and electrical device made?
you should be an expert on things going off prematurely!
10 bucks says you don't get the pun.

Let me ask a follow-up question. It seems to be general consensus that the reason behind it was to go to war.

Ok, that begs the question; who ordered it? I don't expect anyone to name a name here, just give me a company or industry even.
same people that ordered ww2 and ww1 and the civil war

do you have any idea how many radio, tv and cell frequencies are present in manhattan at any given moment?

we dont want to know about the problems you have in your sex life and you dont know shit about what I was referring to so crawl back into your corner.

Let me ask a follow-up question. It seems to be general consensus that the reason behind it was to go to war.

Ok, that begs the question; who ordered it? I don't expect anyone to name a name here, just give me a company or industry even.
same people that ordered ww2 and ww1 and the civil war
which civil war?don't tell me it was the illuminati ......those bastards!

we dont want to know about the problems you have in your sex life and you dont know shit about what I was referring to so crawl back into your corner.
wrong! I know everything about the total bullshit you're yammering about!
who the fuck is we?
appealing to a nonexistent authority...funny how all you tin asshats do that.

No name-calling, no abuse, just honest questions. Well from me anyway, I can't control what others do.

1st question:

Why would the government do it? To what end would they take such risks?

For control.

We were heading into decades of peace and prosperity. The USSR was gone, there was no threat to us anywhere. People were going to start wondering why we needed such a huge military.

There is no way "Al Qaeda" planned and carried out the attack, it was the CIA all the way.

I don't go along with everything about the "truthers" but, after the way bin Laden "died" there's no possibility he was the "Mastermind" of the attack

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for their input. I am of the opinion that the attack and subsequent collapse of the buildings are pretty close to the official version. Did they get everything correct? No. We will probably never know the real story and one could poke all kinds of holes inthe official version. I believe it's closer to the truth than any other version.

The reason for my questions was pure curiosity.
it goes far beyond not getting everything perfect, it goes to fraud, breach of trust, breach of duty, and criminal negligence.

thats what is closer to the truth

To answer the original question all you have to do is examine U.S. foreign policy as it was being constructed in the aftermath of the cold war. We could do pretty much everything we wanted as long as the American people in the former Republic agreed. Pretty simple.

No name-calling, no abuse, just honest questions. Well from me anyway, I can't control what others do.

1st question:

Why would the government do it? To what end would they take such risks?

For control.

We were heading into decades of peace and prosperity. The USSR was gone, there was no threat to us anywhere. People were going to star wondering why we needed such a huge military.

There is no way "Al Qaeda" planned and carried out the attack, it was the CIA all the way.

I don't go along with everything about the "truthers" but, after the way bin Laden "died" there's no possibility he was the "Mastermind" of the attack
bhahahahahahahaha!

wrong! I know everything about the total bullshit you're yammering about!
who the fuck is we?
appealing to a nonexistent authority...funny how all you tin asshats do that.

dont put your trougher transference on me.

Forum List

Back