Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

we dont want to know about the problems you have in your sex life and you dont know shit about what I was referring to so crawl back into your corner.
wrong! I know everything about the total bullshit you're yammering about!
who the fuck is we?
appealing to a nonexistent authority...funny how all you tin asshats do that.

dont put your trougher transference on me.
like i said nonsense...no need to transfer anything you showcase your mental illness with every post!

No name-calling, no abuse, just honest questions. Well from me anyway, I can't control what others do.

1st question:

Why would the government do it? To what end would they take such risks?

For control.

We were heading into decades of peace and prosperity. The USSR was gone, there was no threat to us anywhere. People were going to star wondering why we needed such a huge military.

There is no way "Al Qaeda" planned and carried out the attack, it was the CIA all the way.

I don't go along with everything about the "truthers" but, after the way bin Laden "died" there's no possibility he was the "Mastermind" of the attack

he sold them use rights to use his name so daddy could build bases for halliburton LOL

wrong! I know everything about the total bullshit you're yammering about!
who the fuck is we?
appealing to a nonexistent authority...funny how all you tin asshats do that.

dont put your trougher transference on me.
like i said nonsense...no need to transfer anything you showcase your mental illness with every post!

so when you gonna answer that simple high skool fizix question tard?

i suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.

Yes ,falling through thousands of feet of concrete and steel is so much easier than falling through the air..what was I thinking...lol

One floor colapses onto the lower floor, now it is the weight of two floors, then the two floors collapse onto a third floor now it is the weight of three floors, and on and on. It's pretty solid physics.

so you think the whole floor just laid on top of the one below it huh

I suppose that if the planes were able to hit the buildings lower, say at the 5-20th floors, the buildings would have tipped over. The building collapsed pancake fashion just like physics says it would.
what physics said that?

Last edited:
what a tard, when all else fails lie. so sad for you.
nope no lie your fizix problem is not presented correctly so there is no correct answer,,,!

again you admit you failed, thanks!

see that? I thanked you for your useful post! LMAO
wrong! can't fail something that's incorrect to begin with..
you must learn the difference between a statement of fact and an admission.
until you do...you'll always be an ignorant slack jaw..

BARRY JENNINGS LIES DON'T COUNT!

who said barry jennings lied?

you? LMAO

PROVE IT
asked and answered
barry jennings was rescued hours before the collapse making anything he said about it irelavent..
since he's dead and cannot be questioned his statements as hearsay,his partner mr hess has never corroborated barry's story...

Nope, people can testify from the grave. how little you know. making what he said absolutely relevant and first hand knowledge.

this was about the stairs being blown out goal post shifter so stop with the strawmen arguments.

nope no lie your fizix problem is not presented correctly so there is no correct answer,,,!

again you admit you failed, thanks!

see that? I thanked you for your useful post! LMAO
wrong! can't fail something that's incorrect to begin with..
you must learn the difference between a statement of fact and an admission.
until you do...you'll always be an ignorant slack jaw..

the joke is that its high school tested and most of the children got it right and you troughers are too fucking stoopid to figure it out and fell into the very first stumbling block specially designed as atard trap!

so thanks again!

The Following User Says Thank You to daws101 For This Useful Post:
KokomoJojo (Today)

Last edited:
who said barry jennings lied?

you? LMAO

PROVE IT
asked and answered
barry jennings was rescued hours before the collapse making anything he said about it irelavent..
since he's dead and cannot be questioned his statements as hearsay,his partner mr hess has never corroborated barry's story...

Nope, people can testify from the grave. how little you know. making what he said absolutely relevant and first hand knowledge.

this was about the stairs being blown out goal post shifter so stop with the strawmen arguments.
wrong! his statement is hearsay...the staircase be blown out cannot be proven...there is no physical evidence to back up his account of events..
also shit for brains I did not shift the goal posts I just filled in gaps in your reality!

Forum List

Back