Honest FBI agents step forward: Want to testify against their deep state masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a good feeling to know that the FBI, CIA, and other agencies are identifying the anonymous posters aiding and abetting the Trump Criminal State through propaganda and criminal libel.
The commies have a name for people like you, Jake. "Useful idiot".
There are no commies, but there are weak minds, like you, BS Filter. :)
The fact you deny there are commies just proves you're not very attuned to what's really going on. Do you support abortion, Jake?

Honest FBI Agents Step Forward: Want to Testify Against Their Deep State Masters

Several agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation want Congress to subpoena them so they can rat out fired Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said, the deep state is tanking, the deep state infiltrates the thought of the sheep victims who feed them lies and they believe, they use msm to manipulate the thoughts of their sheep and this is one reason why we see so many morons in the world today including out little ole Americans who are tech. Anti American they're just to off the charts to realize they hate America.

They are better known as communist lovers

TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA
FEMINIST ( RADICAL)
OBAMA LOVERS
CLINTON LOVERS
GUN GRABBERS
THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.......

Little to most LIBTARDS realize but much information is actually leaked by PATRIOTIC FIB AGENTS who don't want to see our nation going down............
Tell us, why would someone WAIT to be subpoened?

So they won't be considered rats. They have no choice in the matter if they are subpoenaed, but to tell the truth, for the record. It absolves them from the stigma of whistle blower.

It is a good feeling to know that the FBI, CIA, and other agencies are identifying the anonymous posters aiding and abetting the Trump Criminal State through propaganda and criminal libel.
The fact you deny there are commies just proves you're not very attuned to what's really going on. Do you support abortion, Jake?
That is goofy talk. Show me the commie party; show me all the commies. Stop blabbing if you don't have info. Do you support abortion, BS, and if so, what exceptions would you make?

That is goofy talk. Show me the commie party; show me all the commies. Stop blabbing if you don't have info. Do you support abortion, BS, and if so, what exceptions would you make?
There are commies in the democrat party. Are you really denying that? Really?

I'm sure that Donald's cute little Interference Elf Devin Nunes can have that arranged :rolleyes:

gateway-pundit-drudge-report-the-president-of-breitbart-fox-news-15567608.png

Name them with proof. Show us the numbers. Show us the organization.

BS Filter, do you understand what you believe is not automatically objectively evidenced fact?

Honest FBI Agents Step Forward: Want to Testify Against Their Deep State Masters

Several agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation want Congress to subpoena them so they can rat out fired Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said, the deep state is tanking, the deep state infiltrates the thought of the sheep victims who feed them lies and they believe, they use msm to manipulate the thoughts of their sheep and this is one reason why we see so many morons in the world today including out little ole Americans who are tech. Anti American they're just to off the charts to realize they hate America.

TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA
FEMINIST ( RADICAL)
OBAMA LOVERS
CLINTON LOVERS
GUN GRABBERS

Little to most LIBTARDS realize but much information is actually leaked by PATRIOTIC FIB AGENTS who don't want to see our nation going down............
Tell us, why would someone WAIT to be subpoened?
So they don't get tagged as whistleblowers, who end up poorly in intelligence agencies.

The HERO of losers say bs on this one too, It's hard to face truth when facts are put before you and those WEAK minds follow their MSM BS lies because victims are always gullible

We can't seem to come up with 20 billion to build a wall, but Obama was able to come up with 150 billion to gift to Iran...huh.

There own money, honey

The HERO of losers say bs on this one too, It's hard to face truth when facts are put before you and those WEAK minds follow their MSM BS lies because victims are always gullible

We can't seem to come up with 20 billion to build a wall, but Obama was able to come up with 150 billion to gift to Iran...huh.

There own money, honey

Right. Funny though that we were actually imposing even more sanctions on Iran while our president was secretly laundering planeloads of money going to them. Then lied about why he had to launder it first, dear...

Can you be more specific about the planeload of laundered money going to Iran? Please check with whoever told you that and if it checks out that the funds were not Iran's own frozen assets, you'll have lots of converts. As of now, only TrumpChumps believe your thesis, so enlighten us, please!

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y
Birds of a feather flock together.
Communist Party USA: ‘Working with the Democratic Party’ is key

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y
God, you're so easy. I'll bet you even ask for more Kool-ade! Those birds you choose to flock together with are heading for a brick wall at full speed.

I'm sure they are talking about Obama's treasonous administration. Can't wait to see them go down.

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y
God, you're so easy. I'll bet you even ask for more Kool-ade! Those birds you choose to flock together with are heading for a brick wall at full speed.
Whatever, blah, blah and blah.

TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA
FEMINIST ( RADICAL)
OBAMA LOVERS
CLINTON LOVERS
GUN GRABBERS

Watch out for arkancide!

TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA
FEMINIST ( RADICAL)
OBAMA LOVERS
CLINTON LOVERS
GUN GRABBERS

Watch out for arkancide!

Who or what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back