The Deep State Should Be Afraid. Very Afraid

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The number one, most important reason that OMB is being railroaded by the Deep State right now is that he's caught on to their shenanigans.

And when, not if but when, he gets back into Office, he's coming for them. And they know it.

It isn't just one Congresscritter once in a while, this is going all through DC and they are frightened, people.

What will they do to keep from being exposed? Your guess is as good as mine but I suspect it will be spectacular.

"Can you confirm that the FBI had that sort of engagement with your own agents embedded within to the crowd on Jan. 6," Higgins asked.

Instead of a direct answer to that question, Wray deflected to suggest the Republican was asking whether the FBI was stoking violence, something Higgins did not ask, nor allude to.

"If you are asking whether the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6 was part of some operation orchestrated by FBI sources and or agents, the answer is emphatically not," Wray shot back.

"You're saying no?" Higgins asked again.

"No!" Wray said.

"Do you know what a ghost vehicle is, director?" Higgins continued. "You're the director of the FBI, you certainly should. Do you know what a ghost bus is?"

"A ghost bus?" Wray replied. "I'm not sure I've used that term before."

The number one, most important reason that OMB is being railroaded by the Deep State right now is that he's caught on to their shenanigans.

And when, not if but when, he gets back into Office, he's coming for them. And they know it.

It isn't just one Congresscritter once in a while, this is going all through DC and they are frightened, people.

What will they do to keep from being exposed? Your guess is as good as mine but I suspect it will be spectacular.
:sleeping-smiley-015:

Another day, another MAGA delusion....

No one ever seems to be able to answer these questions:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Nathaniel “Nate” DeGrave. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

All these violent people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

Clearly Kyle Young is an FBI agent, amiright?

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.

1700085446123.png

Clearly Kyle Young is an FBI agent, amiright?

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.
Any assault should be prosecuted. And those convicted deserve proper punishment. Assault on police officers is worse because police are there to help all of us.

So, the offender got prosecuted and convicted. And a prison for him sentence for him is fine by me.

Any assault should be prosecuted. And those convicted deserve proper punishment. Assault on police officers is worse because police are there to help all of us.

So, the offender got prosecuted and convicted. And a prison for him sentence for him is fine by me.
Did anyone notice that the National Guard was called out to help protect the peaceful protest for Israel? Nancy Piglosi was warned that their could be(FBI agents), could be causing a riot at the Capitol, yet didnt allow the National Guard to help with protection. Only the Marxists idiots of this site, cant seem to realize this...

This Higgins guy is an embarrassment. No one is going to talk about his claim that there were “ghost busses”?

The unhinged Crazies of the CraCra Caucus were strutting their crazy feathers

"Wray: If you are asking whether the violence the Capitol on Jan 6th was part of some operation orchestrated by operatives/sources, the answer is no

Higgins: Do you know what a ghost bus is? These are nefarious in nature and were filled FBI informants dressed as Trump supporters"

If that's not unhinged enough, then...

"Greene: I posted them on my Twitter account

Wray: I don’t spend a lot of time on Twitter

Greene: I’m sure you do because the DHS organized with other offices and censored people like myself

Wray: I’m not part of the DHS"

Last edited:
The unhinged Crazies of the CraCra Caucus were strutting their crazy feathers

"Wray: If you are asking whether the violence the Capitol on Jan 6th was part of some operation orchestrated by operatives/sources, the answer is no

Higgins: Do you know what a ghost bus is? These are nefarious in nature and were filled FBI informants dressed as Trump supporters"

It that's not unhinged enough, then...

"Greene: I posted them on my Twitter account

Wray: I don’t spend a lot of time on Twitter

Greene: I’m sure you do because the DHS organized with other offices and censored people like myself

Wray: I’m not part of the DHS"
So the FBI had fake trump supporters, dressed up, in busses. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

So the FBI had fake trump supporters, dressed up, in busses. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

That's just crazy. The whole area is covered by cameras. Not to mention all the selfies the dumb fuck Trumpsters were taking and posting on line. They boldly informed on themselves.

Forum List

Back