Deep State using indictments against Hunter to get what they want

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Any decent lawyer can beat these charges. But it should be enough to convince Joe Biden to retire now. Obviously the Deep State wants a younger candidate that they can control for a longer period of time.

---Vivek Ramaswamy Warns Hunter Biden Indictment Might Be Part of Democrats' Grand Plan---​

Any decent lawyer can beat these charges. But it should be enough to convince Joe Biden to retire now. Obviously the Deep State wants a younger candidate that they can control for a longer period of time.

---Vivek Ramaswamy Warns Hunter Biden Indictment Might Be Part of Democrats' Grand Plan---​

Nonsense. They have proof that Hunter was messing around with underage girls and trafficking crack and cocaine.

He hasn't been charged with either from what I can see.

Listen to these reporters working for the Deep State.
They refuse to listen to Vivek when he starts telling them that he believes that there's something to the so-called conspiracy theories.

First CNN and then Fox News. They simply refuse to allow him to say anything other than their agenda driven talking-points:

Last edited:
From what I've seen it's highly likely Hunter didn't pay his taxes.

Other Democrats can't step forward and run unless Joe steps down?

.........or they have evidence of crimes and they are doing what they are supposed to do.

Could that be it?

Hunter gave it away when he said they're trying to kill me to get to his dad knowing it would break him.
Does Hunter know the threat of him going to jail won't be enough to persuade his dad to step down?

This is a lie and belongs in Conspiracy Theories – Ramaswamy is a ridiculous rightwing loon.

From what I've seen it's highly likely Hunter didn't pay his taxes.

Other Democrats can't step forward and run unless Joe steps down?
Hunter is being charged on the charges that will result in the least punishment.
He is guilty of federal gun charges, treason, taking bribes, influence peddling, money-laundering, crack and cocaine possession and trafficking, patronizing underage prostitutes, acting as an unregistered foreign agent, etc,....

The FBI took his laptop and hid it claiming it was being used in an investigation....and they waited for the statute of limitations to run out on some of the charges.

Hunter is being charged on the charges that will result in the least punishment.
He is guilty of federal gun charges, treason, taking bribes, influence peddling, money-laundering, crack and cocaine possession and trafficking, patronizing underage prostitutes, acting as an unregistered foreign agent, etc,....

The FBI took his laptop and hid it claiming it was being used in an investigation....and they waited for the statute of limitations to run out on some of the charges.

The gun charges are still proceeding. Not going well for Hunter either.

Nonsense. They have proof that Hunter was messing around with underage girls and trafficking crack and cocaine.

He hasn't been charged with either from what I can see.

There is no evidence of either. The laptop is 75% faked, has no chain of custody and is evidence of NOTHING.

Forum List

Back