Trump: criminal deep state caught up in major spy scandal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump issued a patented tweetstorm in the early hours of the morning and first thing Wednesday, slamming former intelligence officials and declaring that the ‘Criminal deep state’ has become caught up in a ‘major spy scandal’.

Trump: ‘Criminal Deep State’ Caught Up In ‘Major Spy Scandal’

upload_2018-5-23_7-26-41.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Leftist can't stand to see him bring their heroic ( not) down , they are fighting with all they have to get him impeached because he is taking down their money making scams.

Who is the Deep State?
Career bureaucrats. Mostly democrat sympathizers, but also some republicans. Those with positions in the Federal government that wield some power and despise the taxpayers that voted for Trump.

I get it. Only Trump supporters should decide. Even though there were fewer than Clinton supporters?
No, you obviously don't get it. Elected representatives should decide, not bureaucrats. Trump was elected according to our Constitution. Why do you hate your Constitution?

Last edited:
Mueller continues to uncover the Trump Criminal Deep State Gang.

The DOJ and FBI are doing a great job, and all of the truth against Trump is being revealed.

Those of you that are putting your faith in Mueller are going to turn on him real fast when he brings stuff out about Hillary.

One, post #7 is a no go. Two, post #8 is fine. If there is stuff on Clinton, bring it out.

But the Russo-Trump Gang need to realize that the DOJ, the FBI, and the American people are not going to stop until all the Trump filth is out there.

One, post #7 is a no go. Two, post #8 is fine. If there is stuff on Clinton, bring it out.

But the Russo-Trump Gang need to realize that the DOJ, the FBI, and the American people are not going to stop until all the Trump filth is out there.
Likewise, if there is stuff on Trump, bring it out. Wishful thinking isn't going to cut it. You're pushing a false narrative about Russia that was invented and you know it. If you don't know it, then you're even dumber than I think.

Likewise, if there is stuff on Trump, bring it out. Wishful thinking isn't going to cut it. You're pushing a false narrative about Russia that was invented and you know it. If you don't know it, then you're even dumber than I think.
The wishful thinking clearly is on the side of the useful idiots of the Far and Alt rights. There is no false narrative about Russia and the election, and the entire world now knows it. The ad homs merely show you know you are losing.

The wishful thinking clearly is on the side of the useful idiots of the Far and Alt rights. There is no false narrative about Russia and the election, and the entire world now knows it. The ad homs merely show you know you are losing.
Losing???? LOL. Have a good day, Jake.

Every day is a good one for me. Thanks.

Every day is a good one for me. Thanks.
You're a Christian, right?

Your opinions on Christianity are pertinent to this topic, BS Filter? IF you think so, are you a Christian by your lights and with which denomination do you affiliate? Remember the scripture about casting pearls before swine. If I can ascertain you truly are a Christian, then I will be glad to discuss it with you.

Last edited:
Your opinions on Christianity are pertinent to this topic, BS Filter? IF you think so, are you a Christian by your lights and with which denomination do you affiliate? Remember the scripture about casting pearls before swine. If I can ascertain you truly are a Christian, then I will be glad to discuss it with you.
You're supposed to pray for your President, Jake. That's what the Scripture says. I prayed for Obama. Don't allow your arrogance and judgmental attitude about me keep you from obeying God, Jake. God bless you.

BS Filter is the exact opposite of the type who guides according to Biblical principles.

I pray for the President, that he confesses to God that he has sinned against the American people, that he does repent, and that he comes clean.

Thank you for your concern for our President, and may God Bless you. And are you a Christian by your lights and with which denomination do you affiliate?

BS Filter is the exact opposite of the type who guides according to Biblical principles.

I pray for the President, that he confesses to God that he has sinned against the American people, that he does repent, and that he comes clean.

Thank you for your concern for our President, and may God Bless you. And are you a Christian by your lights and with which denomination do you affiliate?
Non-denominational. Just ordinary people that believe the Bible and put our faith in Jesus for our salvation.

Forum List

Back