homosexuals play church, let the molestations begin

I believe in the death penalty for molestation, at some point molested removing them from infecting others is imperative to a sound society,
I don't think extending the death penalty to child molesters, the target du jour, will make this society a sound one. In fact I think it makes our society a less sound one everytime we put someone to death. I think the death penalty should be allowed in only the most extreme cases and only those involving murder. Molestation, as henious and as destructive as it can be, is not equal to murder. A child can recover from being molested, a victim of murder cannot recover.
Good point. I have decided to come out against the death penalty in all cases. No sense "playing God" to get revenge on someone "playing God."

Regardless, the OP is stupid and hateful...it has nothing to do with slamming pedophiles, it was only written to demonize gays.

I believe in the death penalty for molestation, at some point molested removing them from infecting others is imperative to a sound society,
I don't think extending the death penalty to child molesters, the target du jour, will make this society a sound one. In fact I think it makes our society a less sound one everytime we put someone to death. I think the death penalty should be allowed in only the most extreme cases and only those involving murder. Molestation, as henious and as destructive as it can be, is not equal to murder. A child can recover from being molested, a victim of murder cannot recover.
Good point. I have decided to come out against the death penalty in all cases. No sense "playing God" to get revenge on someone "playing God."

Regardless, the OP is stupid and hateful...it has nothing to do with slamming pedophiles, it was only written to demonize gays.

Why do you love child molesters?

:lol:

Gay people generally hate child molesters.

This place just astonishes me. He didn't mention liking puppies either so apparently we can draw from that that he's in favor of them being slowly crushed to death.

If you want to believe he was advocating executing anyone and everyone that was molested then fine, go for it, believe what ever you like, there would be no point in trying to have a rational discussion with you about the subject anyway if that's how you're going to insist on playing it.

You'd think it would be pretty easy to find common ground here. Don't we all want molestation to stop? You'd think, but... well, here we are looking for reasons not to have common ground. What the fuck ever.

Welcome to your divided nation. Enjoy.

Is this you're first time posting on a message board? :lol:

Take a :chillpill:

o hell the first part was said by fatality....i never can use the quotes shit....so i cut and pasted...my bad...i am against the death penalty....(do yall ever read my posts) in that i do not waiver

Are you saying Ravi is gay?

Not that it makes any difference if she is ...

o hell the first part was said by fatality....i never can use the quotes shit....so i cut and pasted...my bad...i am against the death penalty....(do yall ever read my posts) in that i do not waiver
Thanks for clarifying. It did sound out of character for you. I should have recognized Fat's words.

Indeed we do.

Here's something to think on...1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18. 1 in 4. By heterosexual MEN...and sad to say, in most cases fathers, step-fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, etc.

What kind of sickness are we seeing in heterosexual men??????

i see them as wanting to help continue the cycle by refusing to take the matter seriously

Oh so if one advocates life sentences instead of the death penalty one is not taking the issue seriously? Where do you get such logic?

no one advocated life sentences, and life sentences usually do not add up to life. your concern for pedophiles is touching, you should give the victims a nice warm talk and tell them how much you respect their abusers

Damn me and my morality for not wanting to kill human beings. I guess turn the other cheek makes me light on pedos

Someone better get this guy the fuck away from the kids then, evil pedo.

Jesus_and_Children010.jpg

Last edited:
i thought this was about the catholic church...my bad

So did I...or the Baptist Church.

I think the only "church" it doesn't apply to are the Jehovah's Witnesses ... as far as I know they are the only ones that haven't had such an event on a large scale.

Another Church Sex Scandal - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Jehovah's Witnesses and child sex abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:eusa_whistle:

NM, the link to CBS just finished loading ... ;)

Okay ... so that's all of them now.
Which leads me to conclude that it's not homosexuality nor heterosexuality that leads to child molestation, rather it's religiosity that does. :lol:

homosexual church says "gay sex is good, god sanctions it" kid hears the message of the church "gay sex is good, god sanctions it" he is confronted by the pervs in the church on a weekly basis, he see them, he sees what they do, he sees how they act, he hears what they say. kid is surrounded. pedophile repeats message to kid "gay sex is good, god sanctions it" pedophile rapes 13 year old over and over wispering in his ear "gay sex is good, god sanctions it." perv infects kid with HIV, 13 year old is destroyed. liberals weep for the pervert and seek to maintain his existance and shit all over the kid by repeating the same message "gay sex is good, god sanctions it"

homosexual church says "gay sex is good, god sanctions it" kid hears the message of the church "gay sex is good, god sanctions it" he is confronted by the pervs in the church on a weekly basis, he see them, he sees what they do, he sees how they act, he hears what they say. kid is surrounded. pedophile repeats message to kid "gay sex is good, god sanctions it" pedophile rapes 13 year old over and over wispering in his ear "gay sex is good, god sanctions it." perv infects kid with HIV, 13 year old is destroyed. liberals weep for the pervert and seek to maintain his existance and shit all over the kid by repeating the same message "gay sex is good, god sanctions it"

Yeah ... that's so much worse than "you are not a whole person until you are breeding and having babies" ...

Yeah ... that's so much worse than "you are not a whole person until you are breeding and having babies" ...

kitty litters translation = "gay sex is good, god sanctions it"

Oh so if one advocates life sentences instead of the death penalty one is not taking the issue seriously? Where do you get such logic?

no one advocated life sentences, and life sentences usually do not add up to life. your concern for pedophiles is touching, you should give the victims a nice warm talk and tell them how much you respect their abusers

Damn me and my morality for not wanting to kill human beings. I guess turn the other cheek makes me light on pedos

Someone better get this guy the fuck away from the kids then, evil pedo.

Jesus_and_Children010.jpg

Mark 9:42

"And whoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."

Forum List

Back