homosexuals play church, let the molestations begin

okay lets go back to the op message....what, if, anything can be done about this type of "church"....you are right fatality when you allow freedom of speech it becomes a murky soup at times. but then again you would have to appoarch the catholic church the same way...they have covered up and moved more child molesters in an organized manner than any other entity..in modern times.

how does one stop child molestations? what is the root of it...i do not think every child molestor was molested, do you? or is it more likely a "safety net" something claimed to help one's own cause?

do you remember the rash of celeborites coming out with "repressed memories" etc? i hate to say this but for a period it seemed a fad to claim you were abused. i think part of the whole concept of stopping it..could be educating people about the reality of it...one reality is...80% of all molestors are known and trusted by the victim. and yes the church or religion certianly enables them to be trusted faster...but then you will find the prey always attracts the predetor.

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.
Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals. Of the last group, Groth and Birnbaum observed that "in their adult relationships they engaged in sex on occasion with men as well as with women. However, in no case did this attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..." (p.180)...

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

(from the same source)
In scandals involving the Catholic church, the victims of sexual abuse were often adolescent boys rather than small children. Similarly, the 2006 congressional page scandal involved males who were at least 16 years old. These are cases in which the term pedophilia – referring as it does to attractions to prepubescent children – can cause confusion. Rather than pedophilia, the accusations stemming from these scandals raised the question of whether gay people shouldn't be trusted in positions of authority where there is any opportunity for sexually harassing or abusing others.
Here again, there is no inherent connection between an adult's sexual orientation and her or his propensity for endangering others. Scientific research provides no evidence that homosexual people are less likely than heterosexuals to exercise good judgment and appropriate discretion in their employment settings. There are no data, for example, showing that gay men and lesbians are more likely than heterosexual men and women to sexually harass their subordinates in the workplace. Data from studies using a variety of psychological measures do not indicate that gay people are more likely than heterosexuals to possess any psychological characteristics that would make them less capable of controlling their sexual urges, refraining from the abuse of power, obeying rules and laws, interacting effectively with others, or exercising good judgment in handling authority.

i looked at the links the first time...its not news...nor is it new....there are groups that advocate lowering the age of consent and promote homosexuality...one that disgusts me ..is nambla...

link removed, i hope no one went to link...i have gotten the word from mm not to go there that they engage in "data mining" sorry guys...my bad

it was only a matter of time before a church was founded..what better way to promote one's agenda..than to bury it in religion

link removed

okay lets go back to the op message....what, if, anything can be done about this type of "church"....you are right fatality when you allow freedom of speech it becomes a murky soup at times. but then again you would have to appoarch the catholic church the same way...they have covered up and moved more child molesters in an organized manner than any other entity..in modern times.

how does one stop child molestations? what is the root of it...i do not think every child molestor was molested, do you? or is it more likely a "safety net" something claimed to help one's own cause?

do you remember the rash of celeborites coming out with "repressed memories" etc? i hate to say this but for a period it seemed a fad to claim you were abused. i think part of the whole concept of stopping it..could be educating people about the reality of it...one reality is...80% of all molestors are known and trusted by the victim. and yes the church or religion certianly enables them to be trusted faster...but then you will find the prey always attracts the predetor.

the only thing you can do about this kind of church is to know correct biblical theology in order to spot the heratics. that, and never set foot in the place, as well as educate others about it. molesters, no matter where they are lurking in society are a danger. a church that promotes deviant sexuality is a prime hunting ground for these types. As far as the catholics, who do not promote deviant sexuality, though they have a problem among some of their priests, need to get their shit together and help send those priests to prison with an excomunication to boot, and as far as I am concered we need to pull the switch on em.

yes i remember all the phoney past live crap and supressed memories bunk that was going around and yes, i doubt all molesters were molested, that is why i said "most" not "all"

I also find it rather telling of those who posted in this thread and spoke up in support of the molestors, apparently they have something they want to keep hidden and they dont want to face the electric chair for it.

i dont see anyone speaking up for the molestors? objecting to the death penalty for molestors is what the objection was...lets try to remove the extreme emotions from the subject..

now how do you solve the problem of people using the bible to explain or excuse all kinds of behavior?

i dont see anyone speaking up for the molestors? objecting to the death penalty for molestors is what the objection was...lets try to remove the extreme emotions from the subject..
i see them as wanting to help continue the cycle by refusing to take the matter seriously

now how do you solve the problem of people using the bible to explain or excuse all kinds of behavior?

the bible does explain behavior, and its message is consistant. The bible does not excuse bad behavior no matter how hard heratics try and spin it. However you cant stop anyone from manipulating its message to fit their own personel agenda, again free speech, incorrect theology but free speech. however if you have an orthodox theology, and you understand the message of the bible through that lens you wont fall prey to heretical manipulation. most people fall prey becasue they are not interested in truth, they are interested in what tickles their ears and in efect make themselves willing victims of heretical teaching.

i see them as wanting to help continue the cycle by refusing to take the matter seriously

the bible does explain behavior, and its message is consistant. The bible does not excuse bad behavior no matter how hard heratics try and spin it. However you cant stop anyone from manipulating its message to fit their own personel agenda, again free speech, incorrect theology but free speech. however if you have an orthodox theology, and you understand the message of the bible through that lens you wont fall prey to heretical manipulation. most people fall prey becasue they are not interested in truth, they are interested in what tickles their ears and in efect make themselves willing victims of heretical teaching.

If you put child molesters to death, you'd have to off nearly the whole muslim world.

you cannot force your views or interpetations of the bible on others? can you? i am not of your ilk....the bible says a lot of ignorant things.

you cannot force your views or interpetations of the bible on others? can you? i am not of your ilk....the bible says a lot of ignorant things.

my ilk?

force people?

bible says ignorant things? based on your vast theological knowledge?

Oh so if one advocates life sentences instead of the death penalty one is not taking the issue seriously? Where do you get such logic?

Oh so if one advocates life sentences instead of the death penalty one is not taking the issue seriously? Where do you get such logic?

no one advocated life sentences, and life sentences usually do not add up to life. your concern for pedophiles is touching, you should give the victims a nice warm talk and tell them how much you respect their abusers

Fatality, this is just plain stupid of you on so many levels. So all those priests who preach to straight crowds just didn't molest all those kids?

I believe in the death penalty for molestation, at some point molested removing them from infecting others is imperative to a sound society,
I don't think extending the death penalty to child molesters, the target du jour, will make this society a sound one. In fact I think it makes our society a less sound one everytime we put someone to death. I think the death penalty should be allowed in only the most extreme cases and only those involving murder. Molestation, as henious and as destructive as it can be, is not equal to murder. A child can recover from being molested, a victim of murder cannot recover.

I also find it rather telling of those who posted in this thread and spoke up in support of the molestors, apparently they have something they want to keep hidden and they dont want to face the electric chair for it.
To borrow a phrase from you ...

Good one! :thup: :cuckoo: only a fucking stupid ignorant piece of shit would assume that..i guess that why you did it.

Forum List

Back