homosexuals play church, let the molestations begin

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Fatality, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    The Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches

link --->Metropolitan Community Churches | HomePage

link ---> Metropolitan Community Churches | Not a Sin, Not a Sickness

link ---> Rainbow Promise Community Church

looks like someone in the care of children got the message there "reverend" he went right out and began raping a young boy. God destroyed the sodomites for a reason.

link ---> Church Volunteer Accused Of Molesting Boy - County By County News Story - WFTV Orlando

his church taught him it was a-ok, gay is good so fucking a young boy must be fine and dandy huh? sick fucks

the death penalty for the guilty, this pervert needs to be removed from society once and for all.

so what did Jesus have to say about it?

Mark 9:42

"And whoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."

looks like a millstone is in order.

2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    i thought this was about the catholic church...my bad

3. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    no not catholic, homosexuals playing church teaching that gay sex is all that and a bag of chips

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,974
    A gay molesting a boy is so rare, it's still news. Even though sexual predators prefer little girls 10 to 1, it's only news if he "marries" her.

I cracked up over two articles in the Chicago Tribune side by side. The headlines:

17 YEAR OLD BOY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY 22 YEAR OLD MAN

TWO 17 YEAR OLD MEN RAPE 23 YEAR OLD COED

Seems the 17 year old boy and the 22 year old man had been lovers for more than a year. Seems the 23 year old coed had no previous contact with the two 17 year old "children". So if they do a guy, they are "victims", but if they do a "girl" they are "men".

I love the Bible quotes. Especially the one where the man who rapes the woman, as punishment, must marry her for life. Oh, and pay her family some silver coins. Isn't the at hoot? The Bible was written by primative Middle Eastern Desert People who didn't know to wash after wiping. Yet, you have Americans who believe Bible fables like "Noah's Ark", as implausible as it seems, is a true historical event, seriously. What's even worse, if a Middle Eastern guy that looked like Bin Laden came over here and said he was Jesus, American Christians would laugh at him, before they killed him, even if he were, as impossible as we know it to be, even if he were, the real Jesus.

It's really sad for the religious. For the gays, being gay is, well, normal. Yet the religious want to turn normal into depraved. What's worse, they come up with these fantastic scenarios. "If you respectfully allow gays to live their lives, then people will marry pets and everyone will rob banks and 5 year olds will be having orgies in the street with 95 year olds and the sky will fall and the seas will dry up and God will let dogs and cats fall from the heavens and blonds will go blind and Iceland will launch nuclear warheads and people will.....and who knows? I might even meet one somewhere. Oh man, give me a break.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  5. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    i looked at the links the first time...its not news...nor is it new....there are groups that advocate lowering the age of consent and promote homosexuality...one that disgusts me ..is nambla...

Welcome to NAMBLA's Home Page

it was only a matter of time before a church was founded..what better way to promote one's agenda..than to bury it in religion

6. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,720
    This certainly is a queer issue isn't it?

7. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    not new? august 11th 09, yesterday.

and in this case arguing that the text teaches the opposite of what it really says. we have seen its fruit, rotton fruit from a rotton tree.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  8. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    yes, molesting the boy was the depraved nature of the maniac, the church teaching that homosexuality is normal gave him the perfect hunting ground. though i would wager this was not his first, the church just welcomed him with open arms.

9. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    there once existed a group..pedofile information exchange....i am not sure they still exist...that did nothing but promote sex between adults and children as natural ...i think sex between anyone and children is sick and perverted..how does one stop it? that i do not know...the sickness is so deep within most...

now a question? did you focus on this story due to the involvement of religion? religion is often used to do this..but normally its for older men to have younger girls....we can rattle off all the so called cults that have done this...unfortunately the bible lends itself to great distortions ...people can readily hand pick verses and call thoses verses the truth.

10. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    I believe in the death penalty for molestation, since most molestors were at some point molested removing them from infecting others is imperative to a sound society, and is a digging up the roots of molestation.

the story is indicative of what happens when people try to, as you aptly put it, use religion to advance their own agenda, no matter what the cause. its not that the bible lends itself to distortions, its that so many are eager to distort it to advance their agenda. the bible interprets itself, and its theological message is consistant in that homosexual behavior is wrong as it is a violation of the imago dei (image of God) which is male and female in combination (Gen 5:1-2). This chuch as noted in the opening post made claims that
    so you see the twist here.