homosexuals play church, let the molestations begin

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
The Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches

link --->Metropolitan Community Churches | HomePage

Homosexuality: Not a Sin, Not a Sickness by Rev. Elder Don Eastman

A growing number of biblical and theological scholars now recognize that Scripture does not condemn loving, responsible homosexual relationships. Therefore, gay men and lesbians should be accepted - just as they are-in Christian churches, and homosexual relationships should be celebrated and affirmed!
~ Rev. Elder Don Eastman, Homosexuality: Not a Sin, Not a Sickness, Pt. 1

link ---> Metropolitan Community Churches | Not a Sin, Not a Sickness

Reverend Ducham, annually, ministers to the congregation and to anyone who is interested, by presenting her very popular series, "Homosexuality and the Bible." This in-depth and documented series dispels numerous widely held myths and details what the Bible REALLY says.

link ---> Rainbow Promise Community Church

looks like someone in the care of children got the message there "reverend" he went right out and began raping a young boy. God destroyed the sodomites for a reason.

link ---> Church Volunteer Accused Of Molesting Boy - County By County News Story - WFTV Orlando

his church taught him it was a-ok, gay is good so fucking a young boy must be fine and dandy huh? sick fucks

LAKELAND, Fla. -- A church volunteer has been arrested on charges that he sexually battered a 13-year-old boy and had intercourse with him without disclosing that he is HIV positive.

Jere Michael Temple began spending time with the victim about six months ago, after meeting him at the Rainbow Promise Community Church in Auburndale. Rev. Karen Ducham says Temple attended services and was a volunteer.

According to the Lakeland Police Department, Temple spent weekends with the teen and acted as a mentor. The victim told a detective the 58-year-old man had unprotected sex with him on multiple occasions.

the death penalty for the guilty, this pervert needs to be removed from society once and for all.

so what did Jesus have to say about it?

Mark 9:42

"And whoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."

looks like a millstone is in order.

A growing number of biblical and theological scholars now recognize that Scripture does not condemn loving, responsible homosexual relationships. Therefore, gay men and lesbians should be accepted - just as they are-in Christian churches, and homosexual relationships should be celebrated and affirmed!

Reverend Ducham, annually, ministers to the congregation and to anyone who is interested, by presenting her very popular series, "Homosexuality and the Bible." This in-depth and documented series dispels numerous widely held myths and details what the Bible REALLY says.

looks like someone in the care of children got the message there "reverend" he went right out and began raping a young boy. God destroyed the sodomites for a reason.

link ---> Church Volunteer Accused Of Molesting Boy - County By County News Story - WFTV Orlando

his church taught him it was a-ok, gay is good so fucking a young boy must be fine and dandy huh? sick fucks

LAKELAND, Fla. -- A church volunteer has been arrested on charges that he sexually battered a 13-year-old boy and had intercourse with him without disclosing that he is HIV positive.

Jere Michael Temple began spending time with the victim about six months ago, after meeting him at the Rainbow Promise Community Church in Auburndale. Rev. Karen Ducham says Temple attended services and was a volunteer.

According to the Lakeland Police Department, Temple spent weekends with the teen and acted as a mentor. The victim told a detective the 58-year-old man had unprotected sex with him on multiple occasions.

the death penalty for the guilty, this pervert needs to be removed from society once and for all.

"And whoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."

A gay molesting a boy is so rare, it's still news. Even though sexual predators prefer little girls 10 to 1, it's only news if he "marries" her.

I cracked up over two articles in the Chicago Tribune side by side. The headlines:

17 YEAR OLD BOY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY 22 YEAR OLD MAN

TWO 17 YEAR OLD MEN RAPE 23 YEAR OLD COED

Seems the 17 year old boy and the 22 year old man had been lovers for more than a year. Seems the 23 year old coed had no previous contact with the two 17 year old "children". So if they do a guy, they are "victims", but if they do a "girl" they are "men".

I love the Bible quotes. Especially the one where the man who rapes the woman, as punishment, must marry her for life. Oh, and pay her family some silver coins. Isn't the at hoot? The Bible was written by primative Middle Eastern Desert People who didn't know to wash after wiping. Yet, you have Americans who believe Bible fables like "Noah's Ark", as implausible as it seems, is a true historical event, seriously. What's even worse, if a Middle Eastern guy that looked like Bin Laden came over here and said he was Jesus, American Christians would laugh at him, before they killed him, even if he were, as impossible as we know it to be, even if he were, the real Jesus.

It's really sad for the religious. For the gays, being gay is, well, normal. Yet the religious want to turn normal into depraved. What's worse, they come up with these fantastic scenarios. "If you respectfully allow gays to live their lives, then people will marry pets and everyone will rob banks and 5 year olds will be having orgies in the street with 95 year olds and the sky will fall and the seas will dry up and God will let dogs and cats fall from the heavens and blonds will go blind and Iceland will launch nuclear warheads and people will.....and who knows? I might even meet one somewhere. Oh man, give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
i looked at the links the first time...its not news...nor is it new....there are groups that advocate lowering the age of consent and promote homosexuality...one that disgusts me ..is nambla...

Welcome to NAMBLA's Home Page

it was only a matter of time before a church was founded..what better way to promote one's agenda..than to bury it in religion

i looked at the links the first time...its not news...nor is it new....there are groups that advocate lowering the age of consent and promote homosexuality...one that disgusts me ..is nambla...

Welcome to NAMBLA's Home Page

it was only a matter of time before a church was founded..what better way to promote one's agenda..than to bury it in religion

not new? august 11th 09, yesterday.

and in this case arguing that the text teaches the opposite of what it really says. we have seen its fruit, rotton fruit from a rotton tree.

Last edited:

It's really sad for the religious. For the gays, being gay is, well, normal. Yet the religious want to turn normal into depraved.

yes, molesting the boy was the depraved nature of the maniac, the church teaching that homosexuality is normal gave him the perfect hunting ground. though i would wager this was not his first, the church just welcomed him with open arms.

there once existed a group..pedofile information exchange....i am not sure they still exist...that did nothing but promote sex between adults and children as natural ...i think sex between anyone and children is sick and perverted..how does one stop it? that i do not know...the sickness is so deep within most...

now a question? did you focus on this story due to the involvement of religion? religion is often used to do this..but normally its for older men to have younger girls....we can rattle off all the so called cults that have done this...unfortunately the bible lends itself to great distortions ...people can readily hand pick verses and call thoses verses the truth.

there once existed a group..pedofile information exchange....i am not sure they still exist...that did nothing but promote sex between adults and children as natural ...i think sex between anyone and children is sick and perverted..how does one stop it? that i do not know...the sickness is so deep within most...

now a question? did you focus on this story due to the involvement of religion? religion is often used to do this..but normally its for older men to have younger girls....we can rattle off all the so called cults that have done this...unfortunately the bible lends itself to great distortions ...people can readily hand pick verses and call thoses verses the truth.

I believe in the death penalty for molestation, since most molestors were at some point molested removing them from infecting others is imperative to a sound society, and is a digging up the roots of molestation.

the story is indicative of what happens when people try to, as you aptly put it, use religion to advance their own agenda, no matter what the cause. its not that the bible lends itself to distortions, its that so many are eager to distort it to advance their agenda. the bible interprets itself, and its theological message is consistant in that homosexual behavior is wrong as it is a violation of the imago dei (image of God) which is male and female in combination (Gen 5:1-2). This chuch as noted in the opening post made claims that
so you see the twist here.

I believe in the death penalty for molestation, since most molestors were at some point molested removing them from infecting others is imperative to a sound society, and is a digging up the roots of molestation.

the story is indicative of what happens when people try to, as you aptly put it, use religion to advance their own agenda, no matter what the cause. its not that the bible lends itself to distortions, its that so many are eager to distort it to advance their agenda. the bible interprets itself, and its theological message is consistant in that homosexual behavior is wrong as it is a violation of the imago dei (image of God) which is male and female in combination (Gen 5:1-2). This chuch as noted in the opening post made claims that

and how will you address people there were molested ..who dont molest?

seems the worse case of blaming the victim.....there are lots of people who were molested who dont molest...yet live a lifetime being told they are "broken"

perhaps we need to show molested kids the same tolerance we show michael vick or do they serve a sentence that is never over?

Maybe we should pass a law forbidding churches from allowing homosexuals as members.

Oh, wait...that would be unconstitutional.

Let the molestations begin? Supposedly non-homosexual priests have been molesting children for centuries. CENTURIES!!! And it still goes on today. So all you homophobes can go back to praying that your homosexual feelings will be magically erased away by god.

Let the molestations begin? Supposedly non-homosexual priests have been molesting children for centuries. CENTURIES!!! And it still goes on today. So all you homophobes can go back to praying that your homosexual feelings will be magically erased away by god.

Absolutely.

The right needs a bogeyman. They can't survive without one. The best way to make a bogeyman is to tell everyone they are dangerous to the most vulnerable members of society.

We know that Mormons are out there marrying children. If they get caught, they go to prison. That's what happens to criminals, they go to prison.

Notice how none of these people are really concerned about the children? They just say, "Get rid of the gays". The truth about pedophilia is that that the vast majority are hetero, but their fetish is children. They prefer a girl, but if they can't get a girl, they will get a boy because it's a child and parents are less protective of their boys.

They are trying and have tried to do it to Obama. During the election, there was a lame attempt to suggest he wanted to teach 5 year olds adult sex. Now, they say he wants’ to kill old people and babies. You see? They are making him into a danger to the most vulnerable members of society.

I remember when the right was the "party of ideas". Now, 6% of scientists are Republican. It's the party of "stupid". The party of "no solutions". The party of "lies".

No one protects pedophiles, but to single out a portion of society and accuse them of this stuff is evil. Really evil. Especially if you don't even know any gays.

We already know the Conservatives "final solution". Seems gays keep getting born. Seems the solution is not so final.

to begin with they need a great deal of compassion

the story is indicative of what happens when people try to, as you aptly put it, use religion to advance their own agenda, no matter what the cause. its not that the bible lends itself to distortions, its that so many are eager to distort it to advance their agenda. the bible interprets itself, and its theological message is consistant in that homosexual behavior is wrong as it is a violation of the imago dei (image of God) which is male and female in combination (Gen 5:1-2). This chuch as noted in the opening post made claims that so you see the twist here.

to begin with they need a great deal of compassion

Guilty or not, wouldn't you be happy with a few bonfires?

Forum List

Back