Homosexuals Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. Paul Cameron conducted a study which showed that, while homosexuals comprise a small minority of the population, they are responsible for a hugely disproportionate percentage of child molestations. But the Kinsey Institute has come to the rescue, "proving" Cameron's conclusions invalid, and his methodology "hopelessly flawed".

Cameron, you see, neglected to factor in BISEXUALITY! He made the egregious error of assuming that all male-male molestation was perpetrated by homosexuals. He didn't take into account the fact that some of these perverts would have been just as happy molesting little girls! So, you see, Cameron's conclusions are shot because he assumed that these rapists were EXCLUSIVELY homosexual!

Is that about right? Have I understood this shit?

What's that scraping sound? Could homosexual apologists, at long last, be hitting the bottom of the barrel??!!

Originally posted by musicman
Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. Paul Cameron conducted a study which showed that, while homosexuals comprise a small minority of the population, they are responsible for a hugely disproportionate percentage of child molestations. But the Kinsey Institute has come to the rescue, "proving" Cameron's conclusions invalid, and his methodology "hopelessly flawed".

Cameron, you see, neglected to factor in BISEXUALITY! He made the egregious error of assuming that all male-male molestation was perpetrated by homosexuals. He didn't take into account the fact that some of these perverts would have been just as happy molesting little girls! So, you see, Cameron's conclusions are shot because he assumed that these rapists were EXCLUSIVELY homosexual!

What's that scraping sound? Could homosexual apologists, at long last, be hitting the bottom of the barrel??!!

Actually if you think about what you just said, perverts who rape children do so without respect to the sex of the child.

So how do homosexuals in a adult relationship play a role in molestation aside from the disturbed molestors who seek out children above all and care little for which sex they might be?

If you really want to help me look up other sources and studies, please do so. There are reams of statistics from offical sources beyond the one study claimed so far, but if one source is good enough for you then I suppose you already made up your mind.

Seriously, Comrade, don't you find the Kinsey Institute's reasoning--shall we say--a bit of a reach? Cameron's findings were invalid because he assumed that homosexual child molesters were EXCLUSIVELY homosexual? Just because a homosexual indulges in other perversions doesn't make him stop being a homosexual. And I don't care how many pretzel--eights homosexual apologists try to twist the truth into. Nobody has debunked Cameron's findings, as far as I can see. While homosexuals comprise a very small minority of the population, they perpetrate a wildly disproportionate percentage of child molestations.

Seriously, Comrade, don't you find the Kinsey Institute's reasoning--shall we say--a bit of a reach? Cameron's findings were invalid because he assumed that homosexual child molesters were EXCLUSIVELY homosexual? Just because a homosexual indulges in other perversions doesn't make him stop being a homosexual. And I don't care how many pretzel--eights homosexual apologists try to twist the truth into. Nobody has debunked Cameron's findings, as far as I can see. While homosexuals comprise a very small minority of the population, they perpetrate a wildly disproportionate percentage of child molestations.

Well hell, all I'm saying are that child molestors are perhaps a totally different breed than your effeminate homosexual. Homosexual activity is not the exclusive domain of the effeminate fag. Heterosexuals in Prison use it as a form of violence. Arabs haved used it as the sole sexual outlet available by custom. And child molestors are usually predators of children, period. This is reference in a study you missed from this link:

However, Groth and Birnbaum reported that none of the men in their sample had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation, and that none of the 22 bisexual men were more attracted to adult males than to adult females. Cameron's 54% statistic does not appear anywhere in the Groth and Birnbaum (1978) article, nor does Cameron explain its derivation.

Anyway, I've reached my limit on researching it and I'm not going to argue one way or the other anymore... it's a subect I'd rather not delve any more into if I can avoid it... so... subject change?

Say, THIS article is more interesting than anything else I've seen, imagine, your worst nightmare:

How To Survive in Prison as an Innocent Man Convicted of a Sex Crime

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume9/j9_3_6.htm

"A convicted sex offender will never be considered a true convict by other prisoners, but you can live by your own code of honor in prison. Never whine or complain about your wrongful conviction; sniveling will only make you appear weak and make you a target. Other prisoners don't care about your innocence. The prison hierarchy has you at the bottom of the prison barrel. Your jacket is that of a sex offender but it's up to you if you wear this degrading jacket. You will find that the only prisoners who hang around the sex offender are other wide-eyed, scared, spineless sex offenders."

"Never talk to any prison psychologist. There is no faster way to be labeled mentally and emotionally unfit than to trust a prison psychologist. As a convicted sex offender, innocent or not, you are the bread and butter of the sex-offender treatment industry, prison counselors/psychologists, and prison guards. The only way they can justify their jobs is to keep you in their prison programs as long as possible. Be aware of their true motives, don't trust them, tell them nothing, and never doubt yourself. You owe them nothing."

AND WATCH YOUR ASS!

Most Mass Torture-Killers Are Homosexuals!

In a paper presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association in Chicago by Dr. Paul Cameron in 1983, he documented that of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983, 68% of the victims were killed by homosexuals! And remember that they only make up 1% to 3% of the total population!

http://www.cstnews.com/Code/MassMurd.html

Murder and Mass Murder
Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt, (e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one's sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee's Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.

The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
* Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
* John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
* Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
* Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
* A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
* Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses.)

http://www.inoohr.org/studiesandfacts.htm

Musicman you are truely a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for fighting the good fight but you will be smeared as a homophobe and bigot in the end. You were asking about the bottom of the barrel, thats whats at the bottom of their barrel.

Originally posted by Big D
In our history the more homosexuals have been accepted, the more the increase in sexual diseases (AIDS) and child mostesting will come from the homosexual community.

You have no proof of this. You have no idea what will happen as a result of one state allowing gay marriage. Or is this one of them " prophecies" that need no proof?

Originally posted by dilloduck
Originally posted by Big D

You have no proof of this. You have no idea what will happen as a result of one state allowing gay marriage. Or is this one of them " prophecies" that need no proof?

:clap:
:laugh:

"Prophecies that need no proof."

Bub, when something tells you an event will happen, and a few hundred years later it does, you have your proof. That was almost one of the dumbest things you have said.

Originally posted by NewGuy

Bub, when something tells you an event will happen, and a few hundred years later it does, you have your proof. That was almost one of the dumbest things you have said.

So if I spout off some bullshit about vesuvius blowing its top again and in 100 years it actually happens, I'm suddenly a fucking prophet? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
So if I spout off some bullshit about vesuvius blowing its top again and in 100 years it actually happens, I'm suddenly a fucking prophet? :rolleyes:

Yes, if you can tell me the exact day and how many people will be killed.

Biblical prophecy is not vague like you suppose. It can only happen the way it is predicted and nothing more.

So what is the exact day and exact number of casualties according to the Bible?
You have a difficulty following a thread for more than 3 posts, don't you?

I think this is where you missed a beat newguy. The thread was homosexuals celibrate and you chose to attack my sarcasm about prophecy.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I was going to ask the same thing. Am I having difficulty following the post?

Well, I guess so.

The issue I adressed was prophecy and the definition of it. Now all of a sudden you guys thing the Bible dictates Vesuvius blowing its top. Apparently creating topics out of thin air does appear to be a difficulty following a post.

I think this is where you missed a beat newguy. The thread was homosexuals celibrate and you chose to attack my sarcasm about prophecy.

No I didn't miss a beat at all.

You made the comment about prophecy and it was completely rediculous. That was what was attacked. I didn't make up the topic of discussion like saying the Bible predicted a volcano blowing its top.

I simply said your definition of prophecy was way out of line.

I am not responsible for what DK posted . We always challenge each other regarding prophecy. When Big D made a prophecy about what will happen re: gay marriage I simply challenged his statement. The Bible doesn't have a monopoly on prophecy.

Well, I guess so.

The issue I adressed was prophecy and the definition of it. Now all of a sudden you guys thing the Bible dictates Vesuvius blowing its top. Apparently creating topics out of thin air does appear to be a difficulty following a post.

No, that was just ME ascertaining whether or not if something comes true that I said would happen, no matter how farfetched it may be, that would make me a prophet. YOU were the one to maintain that only ACCURATE predictions defined prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back