Homosexuals Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big D

In our history the more homosexuals have been accepted, the more the increase in sexual diseases (AIDS) and child mostesting will come from the homosexual community.

I will keep you updated on the homosexual celebrations.

Here are just a few of todays celebrations:

A grand jury indicted a Bay Township man Wednesday, charging him with raping a 3-year-old boy.
http://www.portclintonnewsherald.com/news/stories/20040513/localnews/414960.html

A Washington man was indicted Monday on two counts of aggravated rape involving a toddler and a 5-year-old.
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1083662950260510.xml

A Hamilton County jury early today found a 31-year-old area man guilty of child molesting.
http://www.indystar.com/articles/7/145782-5047-102.html

A Milan man received maximum sentences totaling 31 years Friday on a recent conviction for raping a 13-year-old boy and knowingly exposing him to HIV.
http://miva.jacksonsun.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?NEWS/news_story.mv+link=200405156140089

Authorities have charged James T. Russell, the executive director of the area Big Brothers program, with raping a boy he once mentored.
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/news/stories/20040515/localnews/429668.html

A Goshen man indicted on sex charges against children, including rape, was arrested late Thursday in Texas.
Vogt was indicted Wednesday in Clermont County on more than 40 counts of sexual crimes against five boys, all younger than 15.
http://www.enquirer.com/midday/05/05152004_News_mday_vogtarrest17.html

An O'Fallon, Missouri Sunday school and piano teacher has been charged with molesting a 13-year-old boy.
Kevin Long, 40, is in the St. Charles County jail on a $200,000 cash only bond.
Long was arrested Thursday and charged with first degree sodomy in an alleged incident that occurred almost two months ago.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=60499

It would appear that if it's got swing'n meat queers want it. Age doesn't matter.

The whole issue of homosexuality and lesbianism is sick. But they've got a foot hold in society with partial acceptance. Now we will begin to see them push for even more sick behavior to be accepted.

That shouldn't surprize anyone.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
It would appear that if it's got swing'n meat queers want it. Age doesn't matter.

The whole issue of homosexuality and lesbianism is sick. But they've got a foot hold in society with partial acceptance. Now we will begin to see them push for even more sick behavior to be accepted.

That shouldn't surprize anyone.

How insultingly prejudicial. I guess that all heterosexual men go after anything with a hole in the crotch. Consider all the girls and women that get raped each day by heterosexuals.

Originally posted by mattskramer
How insultingly prejudicial. I guess that all heterosexual men go after anything with a hole in the crotch. Consider all the girls and women that get raped each day by heterosexuals.
What is the issue, is the fact of the overwelming amount of child rape that comes from the homosexual community.

No group even comes close to the frequent amount of sexual child attacks that is generated by homosexuals.

And as I have said,
What I find most interesting is the fact that although homosexuals are a very small minority, they are the ONLY group of people in the history of the world that have EVER organized together to form a group who's only hope is to be able to change the laws so that they are able to legally have sex with children.

Originally posted by Big D
they are the ONLY group of people in the history of the world that have EVER organized together to form a group who's only hope is to be able to change the laws so that they are able to legally have sex with children.

No. Such is not the case. There are individual homosexuals that molest children just as there are individual heterosexuals that molest children. There is an organization call NAMBLA that advocates legalizing sex with children. The vast majority of homosexuals are opposed to the group and its mission. Two major homosexual organizations (PFLAG and GLADD) have official statements opposing NAMBLA and its cause.

No. Such is not the case. There are individual homosexuals that molest children just as there are individual heterosexuals that molest children. There is an organization call NAMBLA that advocates legalizing sex with children. The vast majority of homosexuals are opposed to the group and its mission. Two major homosexual organizations (PFLAG and GLADD) have official statements opposing NAMBLA and its cause.
The name itself indicates the members are homosexual you idiot.

:banana2:

No. There is an organization call NAMBLA that advocates legalizing sex with children.
No,
There is a H-O-M-O-S-E-X-U-A-L organization called NAMBLA that advocates legalizing sex with children.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
The name itself indicates the members are homosexual you idiot.

:banana2:

they [homosexuals] are the ONLY group of people in the history of the world that have EVER organized together to form a group who's only hope is to be able to change the laws so that they are able to legally have sex with children.

Name-calling ignored. Okay. A small NUMBER from the homosexual community made a group that advocates legalizing sex with children. A small number of proud white people created a group called the KKK. I guess that we all want Blacks kept away. Are you a proud white man? Where is your KKK membership card?

It is deceptive, if not incorrect, to say that homosexual are a group that organized to form a group who's only hope is to be able to change the laws so that they are able to legally have sex with children. It would be more accurate to say that some homosexuals joined NAMBLA. Did you know that there are some Homosexual conservatives? Have you ever heard of the Log Cabin Republicans?

It would only be an insult to those of whom it would apply, OR, those who jump to defend them. You.

Is there nothing that isn't sick or perverted that you WON'T DEFEND?

Just how perverted are you yourself?

Originally posted by Pale Rider
It would only be an insult to those of whom it would apply, OR, those who jump to defend them. You.

Is there nothing that isn't sick or perverted that you WON'T DEFEND?

Just how perverted are you yourself?

Oh. How typical...bordering on personal attacks. I want to legalize homosexual marriage, therefore I must be a homosexual. I want to legalize marijuana, so I must be a druggie. Sorry. Such is not the case. I basically believe that people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't interfere with the rights of others. Sure. Rape is sick and I think that it should remain illegal. Basically, I would want any activity that involves force or fraud to be against the law.

Asking a question of you is a personal attack? Wierd.

I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. I'm having a problem trying to figure out what would make someone so blazae and without conviction.

It's a good thing there are people in this country that are willing to stand up for what is right. You can thank them for building this great country, and giving you that fence to sit on.

The point is Matt,

I know many homosexuals are against child rape but,

Homosexuals are a very small group percent wise, only 3-5% at the most.

I am amazed that out of the very small group that are homosexuals,
what comes out of their group is the ONLY group of people in the history of the world that have EVER organized together to form a group who's only hope is to be able to change the laws so that they are able to legally have sex with children.

What else is the fact that this 3-5% of homosexuals are responcable for about 35% of all child rape cases.

As for your example.
In the U.S the population of whites is over 70%, so the small amout of KKK members is very small compared to the over all population of whites.

Originally posted by Big D
The point is Matt,

I know many homosexuals are against child rape but,

Homosexuals are a very small group percent wise, only 3-5% at the most.

I am amazed that out of the very small group that are homosexuals,
what comes out of their group is the ONLY group of people in the history of the world that have EVER organized together to form a group who's only hope is to be able to change the laws so that they are able to legally have sex with children.

What else is the fact that this 3-5% of homosexuals are responcable for about 35% of all child rape cases.

Big D,

Do you have a link for that last statistic. Not doubting you, just verifying.

I think the fact there is a NAMBLA and not a NAMGLA is one indicator.

The other factor is a reticence for some Catholic priests to consider such acts, personally, not to be a mortal sin against God. One more aspect is that among certain sectsof Islam such depraved buggery is actually condoned.

Anyway, there seems to be a common pattern of homosexual child rape scandals from both the extreme left Gay rights organizations(NAMBLA) and from the far right Catholic priesthood... at what point does their penchant for molestation override any political need to attack each other?

Like I've described earlier, it's very clear each extreme has found flexibility in supporing their respective positions.

To a point where the Catholic church has ordained their first openly Gay minister. Could such comprimise even be possible without a large population of closet Catholic homosexuals in the Church?

Did you know that there are some Homosexual conservatives? Have you ever heard of the Log Cabin Republicans?

It figures. See how cleverly they managed to work the word, "log" into their name?

Originally posted by Comrade
Big D,
Do you have a link for that last statistic. Not doubting you, just verifying.
There are many links that report the same thing, I picked this one out:

The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a "Psychological Reports" article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27431

There is no actual study from a reliable scientific source quoted in this very biased article. This is a classic case of consider the source - Worldnet daily is a far Christian right publication with a specific political agenda.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
There is no actual study from a reliable scientific source quoted in this very biased article. This is a classic case of consider the source - Worldnet daily is a far Christian right publication with a specific political agenda.

acludem

Actually, your bias is the one with a problem.

A news source having a bias needs to be verified against fact. You just tried to discredit a source by claiming there is a bias.

Out of the 2, I would say YOU have just made yourself have less integrity based upon your methodology.

BTW...Worldnet Daily has a pretty high accuracy. You, so far, have very little if any in any discussion I have had with you:

1. You cannot understand context.
2. You do not understand the 10 Commandments.
3. You cannot understand the power of the supreme court even when it is documented in our Constitution.
4. You admit you are still in school.

You don't have any credibility.

Originally posted by acludem

acludem

I has a slight suspicion there could be other verifiable sources discounting this claim as well.

After a cursory review of statistics linked directly from the Department of Justice home page, I am in fact inclined to agree with you based on the first two relevent links to pop up.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Very clear.

http://www.ncjrs.org/html/ojjdp/jjbul2001_5_1/page2.html

Very technical.

In other words, the balls in your court, homophobes! :clap1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back