Homosexuals Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
In all my wisdom, I have. You refuse to accept it. I can't help the choice you made.

You haven't done shit! You like the fact that you are self righteous and above everybody else, always have been that way no matter what others say. UNTIL IT IS PROVEN OTHERWISE THE CONVENTIONAL WISDOM WILL STAND THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE AND THEREFORE UNDESERVING OF MARRIAGE!

I've never seen such moronic two dimensional thinking from you ideologues in my life. Un FUCKING real. I had it absolutely right when I said righteousness breeds intolerance because some of you idiots are completely intolerant of anything other than being on your own little podium :gives:

Originally posted by OCA
You haven't done shit! You like the fact that you are self righteous and above everybody else, always have been that way no matter what others say. UNTIL IT IS PROVEN OTHERWISE THE CONVENTIONAL WISDOM WILL STAND THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE AND THEREFORE UNDESERVING OF MARRIAGE!

your conventional wisdom is fucking moronic. again, learn to read a medical journal.

My moral compass is a hell of alot better than your supposed christian moral compass you dumbass. You won't accept a scientific fact when I present it to you because it would shatter your little waterglobe of reality you live in to believe only you are right about everything. You're the IRRELEVANT one you fucktard. Learn to read a medical journal dumbfuck, then get back to me.

Blow yourself you middle of the road weakling. You said just yourself that neither side is provable so where are all these fucking facts dickweed? IT IS A PERVERSE AND VILE LIFESTYLE, CHOICE OR NOT, DOESN'T TAKE A FUCKING NUCLEAR SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!

Fuck this the board has created a fucking frankenstein, I need to think on if i'm coming back or not!

your conventional wisdom is fucking moronic. again, learn to read a medical journal.

Fuck your medical journals! Fucking pressure being put on The AMA by the homosexual political leadership and you fall for it like a lemming going over the cliff. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

Did I fall down the fucking rabbit hole or something? I've said it 6 damn times now that NOT ENOUGH IS KNOWN ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY TO DECLARE IT A CHOICE OR BIOLOGICAL, yet everybody else here has their supposedly smarter than stephen hawking mind made up that it is. If you think you guys are dead on right about it being a choice, write a fucking paper on it and submit it to the AMA, see how far it gets you.

You made the statement, not me.

Newsflash:

The AMA doesn't have half the answers you claim it does.

Originally posted by OCA
Fuck your medical journals! Fucking pressure being put on The AMA by the homosexual political leadership and you fall for it like a lemming going over the cliff. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

You are NOT that stupid, are you? Or is that the way it has to be because it doesn't match what YOU say is right? All this talk about 'opening your mind', 'see behind the media', 'think for yourself', it doesn't mean SHIT to you when you're proven wrong and THATS what being a hypocrite is all about. Thanks for showing me the real meaning of it.

Homosexuality was, at one time, considered by the medical community a "mental" disorder. It was only with political correctness and while being under pressure that they reversed their decision.

Originally posted by OCA
Blow yourself you middle of the road weakling. You said just yourself that neither side is provable so where are all these fucking facts dickweed? IT IS A PERVERSE AND VILE LIFESTYLE, CHOICE OR NOT, DOESN'T TAKE A FUCKING NUCLEAR SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!

Fuck this the board has created a fucking frankenstein, I need to think on if i'm coming back or not!

fucking leave then. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out fucktard.

Originally posted by NewGuy
You made the statement, not me.

Newsflash:

The AMA doesn't have half the answers you claim it does.

Newguy, if you have all the answers, write a book. In the meantime, if you can show me other valid unbiased medical sources that say differently, I'll reconsider my position.,

i've read several. how about you? or is the bible the only one you've read?

Notice the edit time on your post.

You made it nice after I posted. Now it will look like I started out rude.

NICE.

Then you come back with an attack.

Again, you have shown yourself to be in complete attack.

I don't think my medical knowledge is an issue.

Do we need to drag up other individuals who can attest to that?

Originally posted by dilloduck
Careful now DK---You gotta read the RIGHT bible and then ask newguy if you understood it right

Learn phonics smart guy.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Notice the edit time on your post.

You made it nice after I posted. Now it will look like I started out rude.

NICE.

Then you come back with an attack.

Again, you have shown yourself to be in complete attack.

I don't think my medical knowledge is an issue.

Do we need to drag up other individuals who can attest to that?

actually, I edited because I has something REALLY nasty in it. Then I realized that it was YOU I was replying to and didn't feel you deserved that kind of nastiness from me. I'm sorry if I didn't hold enough back.

Originally posted by dilloduck
advice on phonics too!!! which version is correct?

If you don't want to learn, it doesn't matter.

actually, I edited because I has something REALLY nasty in it. Then I realized that it was YOU I was replying to and didn't feel you deserved that kind of nastiness from me. I'm sorry if I didn't hold enough back.

Gee. Thanks, I think.

fucking leave then. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out fucktard.

You don't deserve to be a moderator, you're too fucking stupid and weak. I think its the only bad decision Jim has made in my time on the board, you are a complete ideologue and completely partisan despite your claims to the contrary. I ain't leaving i'm gonna be right here hounding your hypocritical ass all the way.

Again where are all your scientific facts numbnuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back