Homosexuals Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
No, that was just ME ascertaining whether or not if something comes true that I said would happen, no matter how farfetched it may be, that would make me a prophet. YOU were the one to maintain that only ACCURATE predictions defined prophecy.

Kind of difficult to have a prophecy that doesn't come true isn't it?

there has been prophecies made for centuries that never came true----Even the bible warns of false prophets--I think you are referring to prophecy as if it had a capital P

Originally posted by dilloduck
there has been prophecies made for centuries that never came true----Even the bible warns of false prophets--I think you are referring to prophecy as if it had a capital P

Todays News:

Drug-proof gonorrhea rises in homosexuals
Strain making its way eastward from Hawaii, California, says CDC

A drug-resistant form of gonorrhea with an overwhelmingly disproportionate effect on homosexuals is making its way eastward from Hawaii and California, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.

The data presented "show that drug resistant gonorrhea is a rapidly emerging health concern, particularly for gay and bisexual men," the CDC's STD prevention director John Douglas told reporters last week.

Incidences of the drug-resistant disease are 12 times higher for homosexual and bisexual men than for other men, based on data acquired in clinics from 30 U.S. cities between 2002 and 2003, the Washington Blade reported.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38405

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Pray for them!

And be a Christlike example by condemning the sin and yet accepting them for who they are.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
very true! thanks for the correction!

-Not a correction, but a supplimentary addition.

:D

BIG D ! So what do we do with american homosexuals?
I don't know what to do,
but I do know what NOT to do.

We should not do anything that promotes, normalizes or accepts homosexuality in any way shape or form.

Originally posted by Big D
I don't know what to do,
but I do know what NOT to do.

We should not do anything that promotes, normalizes or accepts homosexuality in any way shape or form.

out of sight, out of mind, right?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
out of sight, out of mind, right?

Ok if you have a friend who is shooting heroin and he's doing ok, keeping his job and getting by but as we all know he's shooting heroin and eventually its going to do him in do we sit back and not say anything and in a roundabout way enable him or do we tell him that he's fucking up and try and get him some help? Same thing with homosexuality, oh this friend may escape and beat the odds but more than likely he will at some point contract AIDS and die because of the vastly increased chances of that happening to homosexuals. So my point is that yeah if you don't actually care you can sit back with this live and let live attitude or out of sight out of mind as you put it. But a truely compassionate person knowing the extreme risks involved would at least attempt to first condemn the action and then help the person get the help they need.

Never heard of anybody helping out a heroin addict without at some point calling them an idiot or telling them what a fuckup they've become.

All this bs about not condemning the action is PC plain and simple.

You mean you already helped ONE so your back to condemning them? Cmon OCA. Whats really behind all the condemnation?

You mean you already helped ONE so your back to condemning them? Cmon OCA. Whats really behind all the condemnation?

First off i'm not exactly sure why i'm discussing this with you as you're about as worthless as tits on a boar. Homosexuals and homosexuality needs condemnation, they need to be told by others what they are doing is wrong as deep down they already kmow it. They do not need to be coddled by PC warriors such as yourself. Scratch that, i'm not sure your even smart enough to be a PC warrior.

Originally posted by OCA
Musicman you are truely a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for fighting the good fight but you will be smeared as a homophobe and bigot in the end. You were asking about the bottom of the barrel, thats whats at the bottom of their barrel.

Thanks OCA! :beer:

Originally posted by OCA
First off i'm not exactly sure why i'm discussing this with you as you're about as worthless as tits on a boar. Homosexuals and homosexuality needs condemnation, they need to be told by others what they are doing is wrong as deep down they already kmow it. They do not need to be coddled by PC warriors such as yourself. Scratch that, i'm not sure your even smart enough to be a PC warrior.

Thought it was about time for you to resort to name calling. Sorry I got too close

Thought it was about time for you to resort to name calling. Sorry I got too close

Learn one thing first, I name call at all times, its what I do because I like it, i'm good at it and its fun. Has jackshit to do with anybody getting too close or any of that other psychobabble you subscribe to. I use name calling and intelligent debate with equal degrees of astounding success! I use the name calling for you because you are obviously a troll who's incapable of intelligent debate. Just trying to help you out so you can understand the posts a little better since you have a tough time with coherent thoughts. So until then name calling is the category you find yourself in, sorry I didn't make your choice for you.

Originally posted by OCA
Ok if you have a friend who is shooting heroin and he's doing ok, keeping his job and getting by but as we all know he's shooting heroin and eventually its going to do him in do we sit back and not say anything and in a roundabout way enable him or do we tell him that he's fucking up and try and get him some help? Same thing with homosexuality, oh this friend may escape and beat the odds but more than likely he will at some point contract AIDS and die because of the vastly increased chances of that happening to homosexuals. So my point is that yeah if you don't actually care you can sit back with this live and let live attitude or out of sight out of mind as you put it. But a truely compassionate person knowing the extreme risks involved would at least attempt to first condemn the action and then help the person get the help they need.

Never heard of anybody helping out a heroin addict without at some point calling them an idiot or telling them what a fuckup they've become.

All this bs about not condemning the action is PC plain and simple.

you do realize that by trying to equate an addiction like heroin to that of same sex attraction, you're not doing yourself any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back