Homosexuals Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
First off i'm not exactly sure why i'm discussing this with you as you're about as worthless as tits on a boar. Homosexuals and homosexuality needs condemnation, they need to be told by others what they are doing is wrong as deep down they already kmow it. They do not need to be coddled by PC warriors such as yourself. Scratch that, i'm not sure your even smart enough to be a PC warrior.

you have yet to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that homosexuality is wrong. by proof beyond a shadow of a doubt you need to provide dozens of scientific facts, not statistics promoting general theories.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
you have yet to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that homosexuality is wrong. by proof beyond a shadow of a doubt you need to provide dozens of scientific facts, not statistics promoting general theories.
Nothing is wrong other than the fact that two homosexuals cannot reproduce. Based on that alone, homosexuality is AGAINST nature. And therefore, the environmentalists should be outraged!

Statistics and facts are not needed to prove common sense and logic. Why do you guys continuously fight reality?

Originally posted by OCA
Learn one thing first, I name call at all times, its what I do because I like it, i'm good at it and its fun. Has jackshit to do with anybody getting too close or any of that other psychobabble you subscribe to. I use name calling and intelligent debate with equal degrees of astounding success! I use the name calling for you because you are obviously a troll who's incapable of intelligent debate. Just trying to help you out so you can understand the posts a little better since you have a tough time with coherent thoughts. So until then name calling is the category you find yourself in, sorry I didn't make your choice for you.

Ok rationalize your losses any way you like just riddle me this

You mean you already helped ONE so your back to condemning them? Cmon OCA. Whats really behind all the condemnation?

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Nothing is wrong other than the fact that two homosexuals cannot reproduce. Based on that alone, homosexuality is AGAINST nature. And therefore, the environmentalists should be outraged!

lots of species copulate for purposes other than pro-creation. that doesn't prove anything.

Originally posted by OCA
Statistics and facts are not needed to prove common sense and logic. Why do you guys continuously fight reality?

what the fuck would you know about common sense and logic with this topic? You've been beaten and battered about the head and shoulders with SCIENTIFIC FACT that there isn't enough known about homosexuality and lesbianism to determine whether its a choice or biological and all you've done was shove your head up your ass and mumble 'its a choice until you can prove its not'. Wheres your fucked up reality with that stupid shit?

In all my wisdom, I have. You refuse to accept it. I can't help the choice you made.
Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black.....

You are now arguing in support of homosexuals in the same manner that you think it is wrong for Christians to argue about Christianity.....

Can you prove, beyond a doubt, that Christians are wrong about their beliefs? By proof, I mean, beyond the shadow of a doubt, you need to provide dozens of scientific facts, not statistics promoting general theories. Scientifically prove the scriptures are wrong. I challenge ya!

Originally posted by dilloduck
Ok rationalize your losses any way you like just riddle me this

You mean you already helped ONE so your back to condemning them? Cmon OCA. Whats really behind all the condemnation?

Already answered in clear and concise English dunce. If you don't like the answer thats your own fucking problem, deal with it.

lots of species copulate for purposes other than pro-creation. that doesn't prove anything.

That is acceptable if you put dogs and humans on the same level..... I don't.

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black.....

You are now arguing in support of homosexuals in the same manner that you think it is wrong for Christians to argue about Christianity.....

Can you prove, beyond a doubt, that Christians are wrong about their beliefs? By proof, I mean, beyond the shadow of a doubt, you need to provide dozens of scientific facts, not statistics promoting general theories. Scientifically prove the scriptures are wrong. I challenge ya!

you've got your arguments wrong. I've never said christians are wrong in their beliefs. its their beliefs and not science.

you guys find it awful convenient to place us on the same level when you make the pro-creation argument.......

you guys find it awful convenient to place us on the same level when you make the pro-creation argument.......

Waittaminute.

You think humans can choose homosexuality and it is ok because we are human and not dogs?

This is going to be good.

How, and why?

what the fuck would you know about common sense and logic with this topic? You've been beaten and battered about the head and shoulders with SCIENTIFIC FACT that there isn't enough known about homosexuality and lesbianism to determine whether its a choice or biological and all you've done was shove your head up your ass and mumble 'its a choice until you can prove its not'. Wheres your fucked up reality with that stupid shit?

With this stupid ass post you have clearly shown yourself to be the complete goon lacking any moral compass whatsoever. From now on I will consider you and your SELF RIGHTEOUS posts on every subject irrfuckingrelevant. You or no one else can prove the one fact that needs to be proven by your side in order to legitimize your position, where is the scientific fact on that? Actually where is the scientific fact on anything concerning homosexuality. If you need someone to lead you by the hand and show you that two men or two women copulating is wrong then you've got some serious personal issues to deal with. Until then pffffffffft:rolleyes:

huh? Without pro-creation, no species can survive. Sure, two male dogs might lick each other's balls, but they then go find a bitch to knock up as they realize that licking each other's balls was just their way of releasing their urges. They don't choose to only lick each other's balls for the rest of their lives. See the difference?

If we are, as you want to indicate, on the same level, why are there no "gay" dogs? Why don't you see male horses "born" gay?

Exactly, these guys want to equate homos with animals, talk about disrespectful! Where is a dogs ability to reason? Ability to think critically? Lol what an absolute joke!

Originally posted by NewGuy
Waittaminute.

You think humans can choose homosexuality and it is ok because we are human and not dogs?

This is going to be good.

How, and why?

Did I fall down the fucking rabbit hole or something? I've said it 6 damn times now that NOT ENOUGH IS KNOWN ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY TO DECLARE IT A CHOICE OR BIOLOGICAL, yet everybody else here has their supposedly smarter than stephen hawking mind made up that it is. If you think you guys are dead on right about it being a choice, write a fucking paper on it and submit it to the AMA, see how far it gets you.

Originally posted by OCA
With this stupid ass post you have clearly shown yourself to be the complete goon lacking any moral compass whatsoever. From now on I will consider you and your SELF RIGHTEOUS posts on every subject irrfuckingrelevant. You or no one else can prove the one fact that needs to be proven by your side in order to legitimize your position, where is the scientific fact on that? Actually where is the scientific fact on anything concerning homosexuality. If you need someone to lead you by the hand and show you that two men or two women copulating is wrong then you've got some serious personal issues to deal with. Until then pffffffffft:rolleyes:

My moral compass is a hell of alot better than your supposed christian moral compass you dumbass. You won't accept a scientific fact when I present it to you because it would shatter your little waterglobe of reality you live in to believe only you are right about everything. You're the IRRELEVANT one you fucktard. Learn to read a medical journal dumbfuck, then get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back