Homosexuals Celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
You don't deserve to be a moderator, you're too fucking stupid and weak. I think its the only bad decision Jim has made in my time on the board, you are a complete ideologue and completely partisan despite your claims to the contrary. I ain't leaving i'm gonna be right here hounding your hypocritical ass all the way.

Again where are all your scientific facts numbnuts?

If you have a problem with my moderating, take it up with Jim.

As far as being an ideologue and completely partisan, what the fuck do you think you are, mr. neutrality? Please, get a fucking clue.

Hound me all you want, don't cross a line anymore or I won't hold back from the ban button next time.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
actually, I edited because I has something REALLY nasty in it. Then I realized that it was YOU I was replying to and didn't feel you deserved that kind of nastiness from me. I'm sorry if I didn't hold enough back.

Yeah the post was meant for me but he didn't have the balls to do it. Lets have at it DK, i'd love to see you stripped of your mod status. You know what its apparent that you are as much of an ideologue as me, only difference is you on every single subject think you are absolutely right, me on the other hand just this one. See the difference?

Nobody is losing Mod status and nobody will be banned. I like both of you guys too much to lose either in ANY capacity.

I've locked the thread. Let's gather some fresh air and cool down guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back