Homosexuality is in the bible.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOMOSEXUALITY IS IN THE BIBLE.

When the bible say "Men who lie with men the same as with a women" it is correctly describing homosexuality. This is not "anti-gay rhetoric," it is coming straight from the mouth of GOD.

Levitcus 30;13.

"'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Lawrence O'Donnell, you are fool. It is not an acceptabe life style. Tell GOD it is a hateful thing to say. He believe we can be selective in believing the bible. The entire word of god is the bible.

GOD do not condemn slavery but he do tells us how slaves must be treated.

Obamas use of the bible in his swearing in is hypocritical and blasphemy. Because he does not belive the bible to be the word of GOD.

O"donnell believe since we don't burn prostitutes as the stake or stone them as the bible states that we can be selective as to what we do believe.

Funny how the left is hyper sensitive to Christian anti-homosexual dogma when believers of the Koran advocate murdering homosexuals by stoning to death.

lfin248l.jpg

Funny how the left is hyper sensitive to Christian anti-homosexual dogma when believers of the Koran advocate murdering homosexuals by stoning to death.

So are they doing this in America on a large enough scale to be noticed by everyday Americans.

To the OP, God isn't real, and I don't give a fuck what a non existent being thinks.

Beheadings in the Bible
2 Samuel 4:12. David commanded his young men, and they beheaded them, cut off their hands and feet, and hanged them by the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth and buried it in the tomb of Abner in Hebron.

2 Samuel 4:7. For when they came into the house, he was lying on his bed in his bedroom; then they struck him and killed him, beheaded him and took his head, and were all night escaping through the plain.

1 Samuel 17:51. Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.
http://www.freewebs.com/zarbachi/truebible.htm

Cannibalism in the Bible
2 Kings 6:28. And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
29. So we boiled my son, and did eat him, and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

The Christian bible is not so different from the Koran.

So are they doing this in America on a large enough scale to be noticed by everyday Americans.

To the OP, God isn't real, and I don't give a fuck what a non existent being thinks.

Neither are you, so I don't give a fuck either what an non existent being thinks. :eusa_drool:

Well, it is very apparent how those who do not have faith in God seem to express themselves with no apparent concern towards their fellow man.

Beheadings in the Bible
2 Samuel 4:12. David commanded his young men, and they beheaded them, cut off their hands and feet, and hanged them by the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth and buried it in the tomb of Abner in Hebron.

2 Samuel 4:7. For when they came into the house, he was lying on his bed in his bedroom; then they struck him and killed him, beheaded him and took his head, and were all night escaping through the plain.

1 Samuel 17:51. Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.

Cannibalism in the Bible
2 Kings 6:28. And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
29. So we boiled my son, and did eat him, and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

The Christian bible is not so different from the Koran.

The reality is that Goliath was a lot like Hitler. As for cannibalism, the Bible published both good and bad behavior. One needs to read a verse in the context of the chapter it was taken from. The Bible isn't anything like the Koran. God loves the nation of Israel, no matter what Arabs may think.

Well, it is very apparent how those who do not have faith in God seem to express themselves with no apparent concern towards their fellow man.
I have faith that there is something out there, because if there isn't then what the hell are we here for. If God is one who condemns people to eternal suffering then fuck him and fuck all who believe in him. He should never have given us the choice in the first place whether to believe in him or not because a truly loving God would love us regardless of what choices we make in life.

LilOlLady, I'm certain you have sinned plenty in life, as have we all. And therefore you have NO RIGHT to judge anyone. Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. How many stones have you thrown?

Last edited:

Why should I respect a belief that is grounded in nothing but blind faith?

I have faith that there is something out there, because if there isn't then what the hell are we here for. If God is one who condemns people to eternal suffering then fuck him and fuck all who believe in him. He should never have given us the choice in the first place whether to believe in him or not because a truly loving God would love us regardless of what choices we make in life.

LilOlLady, I'm certain you have sinned plenty in life, as have we all. And therefore you have NO RIGHT to judge anyone. Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. How many stones have you thrown?
Man condems himself by both his words and deeds. God gave Adam a choice. God provided a Savior for you but only if you accept God's gift ---- that is your choice.

Man condems himself by both his words and deeds. God gave Adam a choice. God provided a Savior for you but only if you accept God's gift ---- that is your choice.

You actually believe that's rational don't you?

He does. I'm outta this hella shitty thread.

A whole lot more RATIONAL then saying "F_ _ _ this," "S _ _ _ that" and believing two men or two women can are capable of consummating of a marriage.

A whole lot more RATIONAL then saying "F_ _ _ this," "S _ _ _ that" and believing two men or two women can are capable of consummating of a marriage.

Who said anything about marriage?

The only place where that's rational is the fantasy land you and your fellow believers live in.

The only place where that's rational is the fantasy land you and your fellow believers live in.

This thread concerns HOMOSEXUALITY does it not? You can make this life as pleasant or as miserable as you wish. The fantasy is up to you.

This thread concerns HOMOSEXUALITY does it not? You can make this life as pleasant or as miserable as you wish. The fantasy is up to you.

Well, my life is pretty pleasant right now.

Forum List

Back