Homosexuality is in the bible.

Funny how the left is hyper sensitive to Christian anti-homosexual dogma when believers of the Koran advocate murdering homosexuals by stoning to death.

I was on a political board a few years ago and they put a video up of 5 or 6 homosexuals being executed by Muslims in a Sharia law nation. They bound them hand and foot and tossed them into an pit that looked to be about 5 foot deep. Broad daylight they saturated these young men with gasoline and then set them on fire. The video showed the entire execution.

There was a guy on that board who was a liberal who despised Christians and loudly protested their condemnation of homosexuality in another nation and that they had interfered in the rights of men to marry boys in that particular nation. He was a liberal and a member of NAMBLA I guess. Anyhow, he was there when the video was shown and I asked him what he thought about these young men being set on fire and put to death for being homosexuals in an Islamic nation. I told him I was outraged over the murder of these men and felt it was a crime against God to do such a thing to another human being.

Do you know what he said to me? He said, I have no comment about it. I told him he is a coward. Just like the atheists who all rail against the christians, the bible and Jesus Christ day in and day out but never a word about the Koran or Islam or Mohammad. They wouldn't dare. Why? Because they are cowards and hypocrites.

The bible says that the fearlessness of the Christian is a sign of their salvation to those who are perishing and are in fear. Yes. Their fear is a sign they are perishing and our fearlessness is a sign of our salvation. I don't even know how to be afraid anymore. I forgot how to do that a long time ago when Jesus Christ came into my life. It is just gone. I can't even fake it. I believe as the world grows more and more fearful they are going to realise that the peace the Christian has in the midst of all this is because of Jesus Christ and there are going to be more and more people accepting Christ as their savior. I see a huge wave of revival headed to this world for Christ and I am praying that billions will come to Christ. It is time!

-Jeremiah

The good thing about all this is: The USSC will strike down all these definition of marriage acts and other crap dealing with homosexuals, the gays get their "rights" and I won't have to hear about the homosexual lifestyle ever again!!

Give them their rights so they can get out of my face!!

Thank you

The good thing about all this is: The USSC will strike down all these definition of marriage acts and other crap dealing with homosexuals, the gays get their "rights" and I won't have to hear about the homosexual lifestyle ever again!!

Thank you

Sorry, but this will only lead to multiple wives, human and animal marriage, adults and children marriage. And the problem is that children in school will be encouraged to experiment because they will be taught that everything is OK. I'm ok, you're ok, everything is ok ----------------- unless you disagree with this and then the bigot label will be played...

Thank you

Sorry, but this will only lead to multiple wives, human and animal marriage, adults and children marriage. And the problem is that children in school will be encouraged to experiment because they will be taught that everything is OK. I'm ok, you're ok, everything is ok ----------------- unless you disagree with this and then the bigot label will be played...

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick this is a really lazy "argument"... Do you know what is going to happen when you allow 2 consenting adults to marry? Absolutely nothing.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Bible does say no homo will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
2. Having them marry as regular people will aways be a bad idea.

Regàrds,
§irJàmesofTexas

Beheadings in the Bible
2 Samuel 4:12. David commanded his young men, and they beheaded them, cut off their hands and feet, and hanged them by the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth and buried it in the tomb of Abner in Hebron.

2 Samuel 4:7. For when they came into the house, he was lying on his bed in his bedroom; then they struck him and killed him, beheaded him and took his head, and were all night escaping through the plain.

1 Samuel 17:51. Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.
http://www.freewebs.com/zarbachi/truebible.htm

Cannibalism in the Bible
2 Kings 6:28. And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
29. So we boiled my son, and did eat him, and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

The Christian bible is not so different from the Koran.

The reality is that Goliath was a lot like Hitler. As for cannibalism, the Bible published both good and bad behavior. One needs to read a verse in the context of the chapter it was taken from. The Bible isn't anything like the Koran. God loves the nation of Israel, no matter what Arabs may think.

I was wondering when the Out of Context Trolls would come out.....you bible thumpers are a riot............:bsflag:

Beheadings in the Bible
2 Samuel 4:12. David commanded his young men, and they beheaded them, cut off their hands and feet, and hanged them by the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth and buried it in the tomb of Abner in Hebron.

2 Samuel 4:7. For when they came into the house, he was lying on his bed in his bedroom; then they struck him and killed him, beheaded him and took his head, and were all night escaping through the plain.

1 Samuel 17:51. Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.

Cannibalism in the Bible
2 Kings 6:28. And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
29. So we boiled my son, and did eat him, and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

The Christian bible is not so different from the Koran.

The reality is that Goliath was a lot like Hitler. As for cannibalism, the Bible published both good and bad behavior. One needs to read a verse in the context of the chapter it was taken from. The Bible isn't anything like the Koran. God loves the nation of Israel, no matter what Arabs may think.

I was wondering when the Out of Context Trolls would come out.....you bible thumpers are a riot............:bsflag:
The only trolls I see are the ones who only can express themselves in 4 letter explicitives. Show me in the Bible where God tells anyone to eat other humans. Yes, warfare drove people to do terrible things, but the reality is that the wars against Israel, in the past, were most ususlly the result of Israelites not listening to the Lord and obeying His Law...

The only trolls I see are the ones who only can express themselves in 4 letter explicitives. Show me in the Bible where God tells anyone to eat other humans. Yes, warfare drove people to do terrible things, but the reality is that the wars against Israel, in the past, were most ususlly the result of Israelites not listening to the Lord and obeying His Law...

She already did, here:

Now what part of that can you not read? Or does it need to be in original Greek?

Here some more:

"Who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron." -- Micah 3:2-3

"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." -- Jeremiah 19:9

"And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them." -- Deuteronomy 28:57

"Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm." -- Isaiah 9:19-20

Sounds like a zombie apocalypse to me. Oh and BS is a two letter word.

She already did, here:

Now what part of that can you not read? Or does it need to be in original Greek?

Here some more:

"Who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron." -- Micah 3:2-3

"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." -- Jeremiah 19:9

"And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them." -- Deuteronomy 28:57

"Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm." -- Isaiah 9:19-20

Sounds like a zombie apocalypse to me. Oh and BS is a two letter word.

Perhaps you are not reading what I stated or you're are not seeing what the verse clearly says. 2 Kings 6:28. And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. God does not say to the woman to eat her son. What has happened is that Israel has been sinful. And they are reaping the judgment of God through starvation. What you are seeing is God's biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Funny how the left is hyper sensitive to Christian anti-homosexual dogma when believers of the Koran advocate murdering homosexuals by stoning to death.

Do you know what he said to me? He said, I have no comment about it. I told him he is a coward. Just like the atheists who all rail against the christians, the bible and Jesus Christ day in and day out but never a word about the Koran or Islam or Mohammad. They wouldn't dare. Why? Because they are cowards and hypocrites.

Many atheists have. Pay attention.

The reason you hear more about Christians in the US is because there are more Christians in the US. Muslims don't have the political power Christians do. When Muslims start advocating forcing their religion on people on large scale in the US, you can bet we'd be fighting them too.

Many atheists have. Pay attention.

The reason you hear more about Christians in the US is because there are more Christians in the US. Muslims don't have the political power Christians do. When Muslims start advocating forcing their religion on people on large scale in the US, you can bet we'd be fighting them too.

Yeah that and I do not see Allah's followers on TV begging for money.

When it comes to queer folk atheists have it right.
Us Christians have fucked it up and distorted the teachings of Jesus for centuries.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS IN THE BIBLE.

When the bible say "Men who lie with men the same as with a women" it is correctly describing homosexuality. This is not "anti-gay rhetoric," it is coming straight from the mouth of GOD.

Well ......... no. It's coming straight from the pens of those who wrote (and edited) the bible. Just as if you looked up my number in the phone book, that comes not from me but from the phone company. It ain't rocket surgery. Anyone can write whatever they want and claim it "came from God". In law we call that forgery.

But since you bring up Leviticus.......
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-zhNiGlogQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-zhNiGlogQ[/ame]

Well, it is very apparent how those who do not have faith in God seem to express themselves with no apparent concern towards their fellow man.
I have faith that there is something out there, because if there isn't then what the hell are we here for. If God is one who condemns people to eternal suffering then fuck him and fuck all who believe in him. He should never have given us the choice in the first place whether to believe in him or not because a truly loving God would love us regardless of what choices we make in life.

LilOlLady, I'm certain you have sinned plenty in life, as have we all. And therefore you have NO RIGHT to judge anyone. Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. How many stones have you thrown?
Man condems himself by both his words and deeds. God gave Adam a choice. God provided a Savior for you but only if you accept God's gift ---- that is your choice.

If a god does exist, why doesn't it just hold a press conference on the White House lawn so we can all know that it exists and get all this waste of time over with, arguing over whether an invisible superbeing exists or not? :dunno:

So homosexuality is in the Bible. Lots of things are in the Bible, but that doesn't mean anything. God in the Bible condemns homosexuality. Old and New Testaments.

Forum List

Back