Homosexuality is declining

What is an "ass clown"...is that one of those new gay sex acts???

Really Ass Chucker? Ever been to Miami? How about New Orleans?

Blow it out your ass, buttwad, you're just stirring crap up again.

BTW......nice to see that you're no longer posing as a drag queen.

NO has a huge population of gay men and women. So does Arizona (the major cities).

Hmmm........40 posts to my almost 2,000.

Yeah.....sure......you know this place better than me colon jouster. Go stand out on a corner somewhere and give blowjobs to truckers for candy bars and spare change.

Yep......you're really bright there dimbulb, especially after some of the other feces that I've seen you sling.

Sorry...but you don't seem to have any evidence for this assertion whatsoever.

However, I have read studies (don't feel like searching for them now, but I will if the conversation warrants it later) that show that people, younger generations especially, are growing ever more tolerant and accepting of homosexuality. And, just like racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry and intolerance...we will see homophobia diminish as the years progress...allowing more and more homosexuals to feel comfortable being "out" about who they are.

It may still be years before homosexuality is no big deal, before gay marriage is legalized...but to think that it somehow is "going away" seems like much more like a desperate wish then reality.

The really funny thing is that the increased tolerance is most likely a direct result of their attacking the gay community. This is why I don't see their idiotic claims as bad, it keeps advertising to their own children that gay people exist, so when their own children realize they are gay they feel more open about it and even become more active in tolerance.

The really funny thing is that the increased tolerance is most likely a direct result of their attacking the gay community. This is why I don't see their idiotic claims as bad, it keeps advertising to their own children that gay people exist, so when their own children realize they are gay they feel more open about it and even become more active in tolerance.

You may be onto something there Kitten, as people who see violence happening to someone else for no good reason generally try to stop it when it occurs.

Kinda like what you just described.

Hmmm........40 posts to my almost 2,000.

Yeah.....sure......you know this place better than me colon jouster. Go stand out on a corner somewhere and give blowjobs to truckers for candy bars and spare change.

Yep......you're really bright there dimbulb, especially after some of the other feces that I've seen you sling.
I didn't realize that you consider posting on the internet to be the criterion for measuring one's intellect. I will concede to you sir, that you are indeed a standard bearer of penetrating acumen in your own little world.

Last edited:
You may be onto something there Kitten, as people who see violence happening to someone else for no good reason generally try to stop it when it occurs.

Kinda like what you just described.

Children are not born with hatred of any sort, only fear, the strongest of which is fear of their parents. I was one such child. Grew up being told being gay was just wrong by my mother, she kept insisting that it was evil and vile. I pretended to agree with her out of fear alone but in my mind I was thinking "if people are attacking one group for being different and get away with it too long then what will stop them if I choose to be different." Eventually I moved away from her influence, since then I have been a strong equal rights supporter, more so than I would have if I had never seen any of her hatred and how it was used against people. However I say let the hatemongers march, for by shouting one view they are also advertising the opposite, since most gay men and women don't go around shouting about being gay (except on pride week), they are in effect advertising homosexuality more themselves by screaming about how 'wrong it is' and will most likely result in even more kids growing up wanting gay men and women treated as equal just to protect their own differences.

Question:

If these topics have a 2/3 chance of devolving into pointless insult fests (like this one), why do people continue to post them?

But why bother? Charlie and Sunni are not going to change their minds and I doubt it's pleasant trying to debate amongst a pointless flame storm.

We have little choice in that matter, so many just learn to ignore or lure them into making themselves look the fools while still reading any actual posts that are not. It's an art form to be able to read through the flame stuff and pick out the actual discussion, one that you get good at the longer you deal with it.

Yeah I mean look who the dems voted for president, I mean clearly he'd fit right in at KKK meetings.
Its no longer fashionable to be openly racist. Much better to support Affirmative Action and be against School Choice to keep the Black Man down. If it means voting for an unqualified black man to keep the ruse up, so much the better. :eusa_whistle:

Its no longer fashionable to be openly racist. Much better to support Affirmative Action and be against School Choice to keep the Black Man down. If it means voting for an unqualified black man to keep the ruse up, so much the better. :eusa_whistle:

Since when does affirmative action keep the black guy down? It's purpose is to help out those 'poor black guys'.

If anything it's biased in favor of blacks (although that still qualifies it as racist just not the type you were thinking of).

the absence of school choice makes it impossible for poor people to have any sort of say in where their children go to school. In other words, it forces them to send them to crappy schools in dangerous neighborhoods.

That's how it keeps the black man down.

Since when does affirmative action keep the black guy down? It's purpose is to help out those 'poor black guys'.

If anything it's biased in favor of blacks (although that still qualifies it as racist just not the type you were thinking of).
How do you know what I was thinking? How presumptuous; and how typically Liberal.

Affirmative Action is keeps the Black Man down by reducing societal expectations of him. GWB called this "soft bigotry". I call it devilishly shrewd.

Forum List

Back