Homosexuality is declining

The Bass is black and yes he loves Mississippi, there are racists in every damn state, not just down here, matter of fact the North is even more racist than the south.

Wrong again O Ignorant One. You DO realize that the south is the ones responsible for slavery, right?

And......you've obviously never been very far out of the south.

Boo shit....I lived in Mississippi and there are more racists than there are Kudzu leaves. I have never been in another state where you walk into a restaurant (the 1st restaurant I walked in to after moving to the state) and the blacks are on one side and the whites are on the other...Where the biggest Church in the town does not allow blacks to be members......where I am talking to a guy running a business and he is telling me he "made that ni**** get up there and fix the light"....

and lets not forget the neighbor who was excited when his daughter started dating her cousin.....

Yep..America's shining light!!!!!!
Yep....good old MS.

Except for that wacky, sore loser protest against Prop 8, homosexuality is steadily declining, its now safe to state that acceptance of homosexuality is also declining, anything else is mere death convulsions. The homosexuals have lost scientifically, socially and legally, the world just might be chaging for the better.
Whatever will you find to post about then?

You really are a lobotomized idiot, aren't you Ass Chucker?

Dictionary dot com is your friend. Look it up yourself jackass.

And......for the record......YOU YOURSELF are a homophobe.

It doesn't exist, just like reverse racism doesn't exist. Being against homosexuality doesn't make one homophobic, its one of PC words from the left that basically means nothing.

Prove it.

Is there some standard measurement of racism or something? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Covert racism is more rampant that overt racism and people mistake overt racism with being the real racism. Overt racism is what people think of when the think of the south, but covert racism is more rampant and more expressed in the North. Its a stereotype that the South is more racist than the North.

Wrong again O Ignorant One. You DO realize that the south is the ones responsible for slavery, right?

And......you've obviously never been very far out of the south.

Actually, the French are responsible for establishing slavery in the US.

Covert racism is more rampant that overt racism and people mistake overt racism with being the real racism. Overt racism is what people think of when the think of the south, but covert racism is more rampant and more expressed in the North. Its a stereotype that the South is more racist than the North.

The real racism? You'd think overt would be worse instead of bottled up emotions but ok.

I still ask that you prove that the north is more racist.

I lived is the South most of my life. A couple of years ago I moved to New England.

I have heard more racist comments here in the North that I ever heard in the South.

People here in the North are very PC about their racism. It is very subtle and under handed.

In the South if someone is racist they are up front about it. So you know up front who your friends and your enemies are.

Suckwad Moron......you don't know shit.

Especially as evidenced by all the bullshit you spew on these boards daily.

Besides.......you're white.......WTF do you know about it?

I lived is the South most of my life. A couple of years ago I moved to New England.

I have heard more racist comments here in the North that I ever heard in the South.

People here in the North are very PC about their racism. It is very subtle and under handed.

In the South if someone is racist they are up front about it. So you know up front who your friends and your enemies are.

And if you were to shut your mouth, the amount of racism you hear would go down by 90%.....

I grew up in Boston, and lived for extended periods of time in 5 other locations. Boston was by far the most racist place that I have lived, and NC the least.

Forum List

Back