Homosexuality is declining

Homosexuality is declining because #1, we've quit preaching to kids in school that it's a viable, natural, and joyful alternative to hetero sex (so much for the theory that homos have no choice in the matter, they're gay because they're BORN that way) and #2, people are scared to death of Aids.

Which also blows a gargantuan hole in the theory that it's not a choice.

Merry Christmas Allie Baba. I hope you have no gay friends or relatives.

Merry Christmas Allie Baba. I hope you have no gay friends or relatives.

Merry Christmas. I have gay friends. No gay relatives that I'm aware of, but the relatives are many, who knows.

I don't know why they would be offended that I don't believe it's hardwired. Many gay people are offended by the whole concept of hardwiring, they embrace their choice to be gay. Maybe you should try that.

Merry Christmas. I have gay friends. No gay relatives that I'm aware of, but the relatives are many, who knows.

I don't know why they would be offended that I don't believe it's hardwired. Many gay people are offended by the whole concept of hardwiring, they embrace their choice to be gay. Maybe you should try that.

May you consider that gay and lesbians are just like you and other human beings.

What do your friends think of your attitude toward them?

How do you know what I was thinking? How presumptuous; and how typically Liberal.

From what I'd gathered you thought they were prejudiced against blacks, I was arguing that if anything they're prejudiced in favor of blacks (look at their ties to Jesse Jackson and Sharpton).

Affirmative Action is keeps the Black Man down by reducing societal expectations of him. GWB called this "soft bigotry". I call it devilishly shrewd.

I doubt that was the intentions of affirmative action but I'd agree it's a bad effect (and a good enough reason to get rid of it).

Last edited:
May you consider that gay and lesbians are just like you and other human beings.

What do your friends think of your attitude toward them?

I do consider they are just like me and other human beings. Including when it comes to being responsible for their sex lives, and who they have sex with. They have a choice, and they make it, and they get to live with the consequences. Just like anyone else.

Nobody ever says that women who get pregnant by abusive assholes or who have illegitimate babies one after the other can't help it,by golly.

Last edited:
I don't have an attitude "toward them". I have an opinion about whether or not homosexuality is "hardwired" and yes they do know. And in fact, many homosexuals agree with it.

I think homosexuality may be genetic. If so, it's not a choice, is it?

Homosexuality is declining because #1, we've quit preaching to kids in school that it's a viable, natural, and joyful alternative to hetero sex (so much for the theory that homos have no choice in the matter, they're gay because they're BORN that way) and #2, people are scared to death of Aids.

Which also blows a gargantuan hole in the theory that it's not a choice.

LOL Um yeah, if kids were really scared to death of AIDs then why are they having sex more at younger ages? AIDs can be spread by anyone having sex, only the morons think it's a 'gay disease'.

I doubt that was the intentions of affirmative action but I'd agree it's a bad effect (and a good enough reason to get rid of it).
At least we agree that its time to be rid of it. I will, however, continue to argue that sometimes the best way to express your hatred of someone when you no longer have a choice is to give them exactly what they asked for. And given the history of the Democrat Party, the timing of the Civil Rights Acts of '64 and '68, both which they vehemently opposed, along with the creation of Affirmative Action and the timing of it, it appears to me that is exactly what has happened. That and the fact that Democrats still champion the policy.

LOL Um yeah, if kids were really scared to death of AIDs then why are they having sex more at younger ages? AIDs can be spread by anyone having sex, only the morons think it's a 'gay disease'.

They aren't, dumbass. Provide a link.

The truth is, kids are waiting until they're older to have sex.

Do you just pull this crap right out of your butt, or do you wait until it's in the toilet so you can inspect it first?

Forum List

Back