Homosexuality is declining

Charlie can then help me expose the Jews!! :eusa_angel:

Mr Bass take on Jews is simply this:

1) They are *NOT* God's Chosen people, the promise is too *ALL* in this world.

2) Some Jews are hypocrites and stir up animosity between non-Jewish whites and blacks while they make their pockets fatter in the process off of pretending they're the black man's friend when it was them who created the cursed Ham= blacks are cursed.

3) Some Jews need to quit using the Holocaust to fill their pockets up. They are *NOT* an oppressed people that needs more and more money.

homophobe definition | Dictionary.com

Now then Ass Chucker, with you hating gays as much as you do, and with the definition of it, you are definitely a homophobe.

Any other bullshit that I can dispel for you?

Nobody really hates gay people, people really hate gay sex acts, thats the real issue, nobody fear homosexuals either. Mr Bass isn't a "homophobe"

2) Some Jews are hypocrites and stir up animosity between non-Jewish whites and blacks while they make their pockets fatter in the process off of pretending they're the black man's friend when it was them who created the cursed Ham= blacks are cursed.

3) Some Jews need to quit using the Holocaust to fill their pockets up. They are *NOT* an oppressed people that needs more and more money.

I found this interesting....

You could take point 2, replace the Jewish people you are referring too, replace it with rap artists and you would be true too. You could take point 3 and replace Jew with Black and Holocaust with racism and be correct as well.

It is so very easy to take a minority and make harsh judgements.

As for point 1....you have to remember that according to almost every other bible, if the world ended today...everyone from every other religion would be going to hell..so the Jew is no different from the Muslim, Catholic, Christian, or Mormon.

You nailed it Mr. Bass!!! :eusa_angel:

For a supposed "Christian", you sure as hell bastardize the Bible a lot.

And......proof that you and Suckwad Moron have been shagging each other on the sly is reflected in the fact that he's infected with your stupidity, and you're infected with his.

Listen Suckwad Moron......are you really sure that you want to have your ass handed back to you in pieces again?

You've already shown a distinct ability to ignore knowledge and twist things around so that they no longer mean what they were originally intended for.

C'mon pussy......let's tangle.

Everytime I see your avatar, lunni Man, I cant help but think that wee boy is thinking to himself.....

"OMG...these people actually believe this shit!"

Everytime I see your avatar, lunni Man, I cant help but think that wee boy is thinking to himself.....

"OMG...these people actually believe this shit!"

Naahhh........the kids probably wondering if his parent is going to cornhole him again........

He's got that "oh shit, not again" look on his face.

Homosexuality certainly isn't increasing here in the south, maybe in California, but here in the Deep South? No way. At least down here homosexuals know they have no chance at spreading acceptance of homosexuality.
You will find homosexual men in the nicest neighborhoods and usually in cities, not rural no where lands. The fact that you don't see any increase in homosexuals is reflective of the shithole you live in and not of any basis of the reality of the percentage existence of homosexuals in the general population. Also, most of the south is a shithole so it wouldn't be a surprise that men of good taste move away!

You will find homosexual men in the nicest neighborhoods and usually in cities, not rural no where lands. The fact that you don't see any increase in homosexuals is reflective of the shithole you live in and not of any basis of the reality of the percentage existence of homosexuals in the general population. Also, most of the south is a shithole so it wouldn't be a surprise that men of good taste move away!

Hey dipshit.......if that's true, then please explain "Brokeback Mountain".

No moron.......gays live in rural areas also. Matter of fact, go up in the mountains of Colorado and check out the granola lesbians running through the woods.

Hey dipshit.......if that's true, then please explain "Brokeback Mountain".

No moron.......gays live in rural areas also. Matter of fact, go up in the mountains of Colorado and check out the granola lesbians running through the woods.
Get a dictionary and look up the word usually.

Well, from what I've seen of some of your posts rookie, you're not very bright.

I tried to look at your post from the level of a 3rd grader to make sure I got it right, but, I'm not that dumb.

Well, from what I've seen of some of your posts rookie, you're not very bright.

I tried to look at your post from the level of a 3rd grader to make sure I got it right, but, I'm not that dumb.
I understand that you have to get defensive when shown to be an absolute ass clown. I'll just take solace in the fact that at least I have rudimentary reading comprehension under my belt. Perhaps you would like to enlighten us all as to what stance/belief I have expressed that you deem dimwitted.

Forum List

Back