Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

Boy Scout Oath or Promise

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and MORALLY STRAIGHT

The end

More ignorant nonsense from the right.

Homosexuals are just as moral as everyone else.

oh but fuck no they are not.

And this is why we have a Constitution, to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate exhibited by the likes of bigrebnc1775.

Clearly the need of the Constitution and its case law is as great today as anytime in this Nation’s history.

The rules are wrong - because they KNEW about his homosexuality BEFORE they gave him his final task. Its not like he completed it and then said 'Hey, I'm gay, but give me the badge anyway'. They knew he was gay and made him do all that work when they never had any intention of giving him that badge!

That is just wrong.

Who says they never had any intention of giving him the badge? He broke the rules by being gay, and he then says they agreeed to "work around it". Perhaps the local chapter intended to work around it, but someone higher up the ladder overrode their agreement.

I'm not saying the rules are right or wrong, but as a private orgiznation they have the right to make them, and saying "I've been breaking the rules and they let me", isn't an excuse when they then stop letting you.

He didn't break any damned rules! Being gay is not braking any rules, its something completely out of his control!

Your point is well-taken, and in a perfect world that would be a desired outcome.

But the wisdom of American Constitutional jurisprudence acknowledges the fact that the right to free association does indeed allow private organizations to engage in discriminatory practices otherwise not tolerated in the public sector.

Provided there are no public accommodations issues related to Commerce Clause case law, private entities may decide who may or may not be members of a given organization, and use criteria such as sexual orientation as a determining factor.

This policy was review by the Supreme Court, and upheld as valid. See: Boy Scouts of America v. Dale (2000).

And this is why we have a Constitution, to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate exhibited by the likes of bigrebnc1775.

Clearly the need of the Constitution and its case law is as great today as anytime in this Nation’s history.

The constitution doesn't protect unmoral acts.
being a homo is unnatural.

Yes, they are.
mor·al (môrl, mr-)
adj.
1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
n.
1. The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
2. A concisely expressed precept or general truth; a maxim.
3. morals Rules or habits of conduct, especially of sexual conduct, with reference to standards of right and wrong: a person of loose morals; a decline in the public morals.

morals - definition of morals by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Sexual deviancy, immorality and atheism are not attributes and qualities that the BSA holds dear or respects, this kid should have joined the young democrats or some other organization that does honor, promote and respect these things, not the Scouts.

So is being left handed and having red hair. Your point?

What a crock of shit. Why do you think left handed people are unnatural? Why do you hate left handed people?

What a crock of shit. Why do you think left handed people are unnatural? Why do you hate left handed people?

Tell ya what Little Rebecca, go ahead and google "left handed people" sometime.

You might even learn that the Christians thought that they were evil.

Yes, they are.
mor·al (môrl, mr-)
adj.
1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
n.
1. The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
2. A concisely expressed precept or general truth; a maxim.
3. morals Rules or habits of conduct, especially of sexual conduct, with reference to standards of right and wrong: a person of loose morals; a decline in the public morals.

morals - definition of morals by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Again

An estimated 10% of people in the world are homosexual.
An estimated 10% of people in the world are left handed.

Obviously this proves that left handed people are unnatural.

Last edited:

Go suck a sailor off you faggot.

Sorry, but the gay sailors you speak of prefer to have some stupid assed plumber who knows how to lay a pipe (as well as suck one) to do the job.

By the way ya gun licking dog, whose morals should we follow, yours or the ones in Europe?

Sorry, but the gay sailors you speak of prefer to have some stupid assed plumber who knows how to lay a pipe (as well as suck one) to do the job.

By the way ya gun licking dog, whose morals should we follow, yours or the ones in Europe?

How much cum do they pump out of you stomach when the ships come back to port?

An estimated 10% of people in the world are homosexual.
An estimated 10% of people in the world are left handed.

Obviously this proves that left handed people are unnatural.

only in your mind tramp.

My logic makes sense. I simply took your argument and made another argument. You have no leg to stand on.

You must be left handed.

Actually, none.

Question is........................how many ass flakes of sperm do they dig out of your plumer's crack on a weekly basis?

If you whore for the GOP, I'm guessing pounds.

Actually, none.

Question is........................how many ass flakes of sperm do they dig out of your plumer's crack on a weekly basis?

If you whore for the GOP, I'm guessing pounds.

talk about whoring the gavy is known for faggots.

Tell ya what Little Rebecca, answer my rep with a PM.

Or are you a pussy like I suspected?
Right back out you faggot. I really don't need to have a private conversation with you faggot. If you are man enough say in public. I don't need to say what I have to say in private. I'll say it for all to read.

Forum List

Back