Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

Boy Scout denied Eagle award after coming out | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Love how the main stream media lies about WHY he won't be given the badge. Says right there in the article he disagreed with their belief in god which is part of being a scout. Tough shit get over it and stop trying to make a scene because you think you are being discriminated against because of your preference for guys.

So you are saying he's being discriminated against because he has no mystical or occult beliefs?

There are Mormon, Muslim and Jewish scouts. It has nothing to do with Christianity. There are agnostics who have high positions in the Scouts.

It's about being anti-gay.

Social conservatives are all about the children-----unless that kid is gay. Then they couldn't care less. Their hatred of homosexuality supersedes their care of children. Gay boys aren't really children in their eyes. More like corrupted deviants who need to be shunned so their disease isn't spread.

Time for the Boy Scouts to float to the fringes of society. There is A LOT of outrage regarding this horrific display of discrimination. My heart goes out to Ryan. Hopefully he realizes millions worldwide DO genuinely care.

Yeah, it's so much more caring to let faggots in the scouts so they can rape and sodomize innocent boys? You're such a piece of hateful, fucking shit!

Get help.

Social conservatives are all about the children-----unless that kid is gay. Then they couldn't care less. Their hatred of homosexuality supersedes their care of children. Gay boys aren't really children in their eyes. More like corrupted deviants who need to be shunned so their disease isn't spread.

Time for the Boy Scouts to float to the fringes of society. There is A LOT of outrage regarding this horrific display of discrimination. My heart goes out to Ryan. Hopefully he realizes millions worldwide DO genuinely care.

Yeah, it's so much more caring to let faggots in the scouts so they can rape and sodomize innocent boys? You're such a piece of hateful, fucking shit!

Do you vote Republican?

Wait...isn't this the same private group where their members were touching little boys?

Do you vote Republican?

No need to ask.

Well written, agree 100% It is shit like this that will cause the rational majority to largely dismiss the BSA as being the standard bearer it once was. Sickening hypocrites...the lot.

Okay.

He joined the Scouts when he was SIX. He would have had no idea he was gay, or what he thought about God. You couldn't kick him out when he discovered he was gay - he wouldn't have lied about his sexuality at the age of six, would he?

He also says that they all knew about his sexuality for years. He must have spoken up about it, so why didn't they kick him out then? Why wait until he had completed his project and then refuse to give him the badge?

He should get the badge because he has been a Scout for 12 years with no problems, and did everything required of him. He didn't lie to anyone.

Except conform to the tenets of the organization.

How can they expect a child to grow up and not form his own opinions?

It's sad that he worked so hard to get the badge, however the rules are the rules.

The rules are wrong - because they KNEW about his homosexuality BEFORE they gave him his final task. Its not like he completed it and then said 'Hey, I'm gay, but give me the badge anyway'. They knew he was gay and made him do all that work when they never had any intention of giving him that badge!

That is just wrong.

It's sad that he worked so hard to get the badge, however the rules are the rules.

The rules are wrong - because they KNEW about his homosexuality BEFORE they gave him his final task. Its not like he completed it and then said 'Hey, I'm gay, but give me the badge anyway'. They knew he was gay and made him do all that work when they never had any intention of giving him that badge!

That is just wrong.

Yeah, the rules for a private organization are wrong because they dont square with your views of how thing should be.

Man, freedom for other people to form their own associations just really suxors, man.

/sarc

That is just wrong.

Yeah, the rules for a private organization are wrong because they dont square with your views of how thing should be.

Man, freedom for other people to form their own associations just really suxors, man.

/sarc

If I knew that you were living with someone without being married, and I made you complete a huge task, making you believe that you would be rewarded, and turned around and said you wouldn't get any reward because you were 'living in sin;' even though I knew of the situation, would that be fair?

Sadly, while going into our local grocery store, I had to, kindly, tell the Boy Scouts selling popcorn outside that I cannot buy from them.

Why is it sad?

If you dont want to buy their popcorn because you think they should let fudge packers in their club, then dont buy it then.

Hell, you dont have to play the fucking martyr. Go buy your damn popcorn somewhere else, shit.

Of course if the Boy Scouts is decriminating against atheists then the boy scouts does NOT deserve its 501(c)3 tax status.

You drooling-idiot shithead, since when was accepting shithead Atheists into an organization required for tax exempt status? Do churches know about this?

It is called 'idiot libtard bullshit'.

It is not supposed to make sense, but is to be repeated mindlessly until accepted without critical thought.

But dont you worry, the churches turn will come up soon.

Cant wait; it'll be like taking a good strong laxative and purging all the shit out of the Body of Christ when the damned liberals get the hell out.

Last edited:
Christian hypocrites....What's new?

Exactly, brought to you by the same people who claim the moral high ground and then run off and cheat on their wives at the Baptist convention.

Yeah, because we know that nonChristians NEVER cheat on their spouses, right?

lol, stupid shit

No,of course they DO, the difference IS, the agnostics or atheists don't claim the moral high ground as the cheating hypocritical bible thumpers do. THATS THE DIFFERENCE, now who's the stupid shit?

I'm sure Jesus would be proud of the above written post.

Forum List

Back