Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

And..................if anyone else wants to know, just ask.

I'll tell you why I called Little Rebecca a coward. Fuck, I'll even post the rep comments (they're not restricted like PM's are).

Little Rebecca is a coward and a bully.

Man up seabitch if you have something to say don't be a coward and try to hide behind a PM say it in public.

I didn't use PM's, I used rep.

But.......................fwiw......................I still think you're a cock smoking cum dumpster and if you want me to tell it to you personally, send me your phone number. By the way, if you do send it to me via PM (and that is confidential if you do it that way) you'll still have my number on your caller ID.

Your call ya cock smoking cum drooling idiot, ya wanna send me your number, or should I send you mine?

BTW.....................remember......................people get famous if their number is blasted over the 'net.

Man up seabitch if you have something to say don't be a coward and try to hide behind a PM say it in public.

But.......................fwiw......................I still think you're a cock smoking cum dumpster and if you want me to tell it to you personally, send me your phone number. By the way, if you do send it to me via PM (and that is confidential if you do it that way) you'll still have my number on your caller ID.

Your call ya cock smoking cum drooling idiot, ya wanna send me your number, or should I send you mine?

BTW.....................remember......................people get famous if their number is blasted over the 'net.

only cowards use PM to hide what they say. Man up bitch or remain a bitch and shut the fuck up.

only cowards use PM to hide what they say. Man up bitch or remain a bitch and shut the fuck up.

Like I said ya cock smoking idiot, I used rep to tell you what a fuck up you are. Rep commets are allowed to be posted.

You want me to post what you and I said? It's pretty much what I just told you on a post. Send me your phone number (or, if you ask in a PM, I will send mine, because it's supposed to be confidential), and I'll tell you what kind of an ass fucking idiot who drizzles cum outta the corner of their mouth that you really are.

But..................go ahead and hide behind the PM law. I'm telling you that it's the rep comments (which are allowed) that I'm going to use.

You're call.

Like I said ya cock smoking idiot, I used rep to tell you what a fuck up you are. Rep commets are allowed to be posted.

You want me to post what you and I said? It's pretty much what I just told you on a post. Send me your phone number (or, if you ask in a PM, I will send mine, because it's supposed to be confidential), and I'll tell you what kind of an ass fucking idiot who drizzles cum outta the corner of their mouth that you really are.

But..................go ahead and hide behind the PM law. I'm telling you that it's the rep comments (which are allowed) that I'm going to use.

You're call.
I don't give a fuck what you post.
I'll tell you one god damn thing fuck wit you really don't want none of me.

You're call.

You're right...................I really "don't want none of me" when the question is about you.

You're a coward who hides behind their dogma, and you really know that if I talked to you on a phone, I'd shake your faith.

You're a bigot, a small minded person and someone who has no core whatsoever other than your racist ways.

Good to know that you're a coward as well Little Rebecca. Where is the PM that you tell me off at?

As far as the comments? Here they are...........................

I said this on your rep........................

Tell ya what ass munch, if you're really that brave, send me your phone number in a PM (and it's between you and I), and I'll tell you how much of an asshole you really are. BTW, you'll get mine on the caller ID. I won't mask it.

And her is the uninventive crap that you spewed back..............................

Right back at you faggot.

But...................what else could I expect from a failed AF idiot who became a pipe cleaner?

Biker and big, cut it out. You’re acting like spoiled brats.

Why does he want an Eagle Badge from a group he doesn't agree with?

I was in Camp Fire and did quite a bit to earn the same sort of honor but I quit in high school because I didn't relate to it anymore. Plus I realized many of the women involved were angry bitches.
And here it is. What is the point. He is desiring honors from a group that he is at odds with. Leave them, he does not belong there.
Sadly, while going into our local grocery store, I had to, kindly, tell the Boy Scouts selling popcorn outside that I cannot buy from them.
And yet you likely walked on by with fresh vegetables picked by essentially slave labor in Mexico, Peru or another south American country for under a dollars wage a day.

I love it when people take the high road and them jam on over to Wal-Mart for their Chinese products built by children. You walked by because they don’t support gays. Ohhh, the horror…

It is your right though.
oh but fuck no they are not.

And this is why we have a Constitution, to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate exhibited by the likes of bigrebnc1775.

Clearly the need of the Constitution and its case law is as great today as anytime in this Nation’s history.

The constitution doesn't protect unmoral acts.
being a homo is unnatural.
Huh? The constitution sure as hell does protect unmoral acts. I would assume that you consider a satanic worshipper an unmoral person? Yup, that’s covered under the first amendment. I sure hope you find Westburro members unmoral. Ya, covered in the first also.

The constitution is not about moral or unmoral, it is about whether or not your freedoms infringe on mine. If they do not, you can go be unmoral all you want.

You're call.

You're right...................I really "don't want none of me" when the question is about you.

You're a coward who hides behind their dogma, and you really know that if I talked to you on a phone, I'd shake your faith.

You're a bigot, a small minded person and someone who has no core whatsoever other than your racist ways.

Good to know that you're a coward as well Little Rebecca. Where is the PM that you tell me off at?
You're a coward that likes to use PM's you're a dick sucker that hates straight people. Move along seabitch your immoral actions are showing.

As far as the comments? Here they are...........................

I said this on your rep........................

Tell ya what ass munch, if you're really that brave, send me your phone number in a PM (and it's between you and I), and I'll tell you how much of an asshole you really are. BTW, you'll get mine on the caller ID. I won't mask it.

And her is the uninventive crap that you spewed back..............................

Right back at you faggot.

But...................what else could I expect from a failed AF idiot who became a pipe cleaner?

Faggot I never read your rep comment. I gave back the rep you sent.

Biker and big, cut it out. You’re acting like spoiled brats.

Why does he want an Eagle Badge from a group he doesn't agree with?

I was in Camp Fire and did quite a bit to earn the same sort of honor but I quit in high school because I didn't relate to it anymore. Plus I realized many of the women involved were angry bitches.
And here it is. What is the point. He is desiring honors from a group that he is at odds with. Leave them, he does not belong there.
Sadly, while going into our local grocery store, I had to, kindly, tell the Boy Scouts selling popcorn outside that I cannot buy from them.
And yet you likely walked on by with fresh vegetables picked by essentially slave labor in Mexico, Peru or another south American country for under a dollars wage a day.

I love it when people take the high road and them jam on over to Wal-Mart for their Chinese products built by children. You walked by because they don’t support gays. Ohhh, the horror…

It is your right though.
And this is why we have a Constitution, to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate exhibited by the likes of bigrebnc1775.

Clearly the need of the Constitution and its case law is as great today as anytime in this Nation’s history.

The constitution doesn't protect unmoral acts.
being a homo is unnatural.
Huh? The constitution sure as hell does protect unmoral acts. I would assume that you consider a satanic worshipper an unmoral person? Yup, that’s covered under the first amendment. I sure hope you find Westburro members unmoral. Ya, covered in the first also.

The constitution is not about moral or unmoral, it is about whether or not your freedoms infringe on mine. If they do not, you can go be unmoral all you want.

I would assume that you consider a satanic worshipper an unmoral person?
No it is natural for most people to worship satan even if they don't realize they'er doing it.

"Actually it does say he admitted he went against policy."

Ryan claims the scoutmaster knew about his sexual orientation well before he started the project and paperwork for the honor.

give him the badge and move on.

Forum List

Back