Homosexual Activists Tell Kim Davis: We Will Kidnap Your Husband, Tie Him Up & Force Him To Watch.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Typical of the perverted pond scum that infiltrate THIS forum, and all other left wing subversives that achieve their goals by intimidation!

Shoebat.com ^ | 9/10/2015 | Theodore Shoebat
Homosexual Activists Tell Kim Davis: ‘We Will Kidnap Your Husband, Tie Him Up And Force Him To Watch Us Raping You. We Will Burn You Alive.’ Civil Unrest Is Coming To America Homosexual activists are sending sadistic threats to Kim Davis, saying that they will capture her husband, tie him up and force him to watch them rape her. They also said that they will burn her house as they sleep and burn them to death. Here is the video with the full story and commentary: Kim Davis said in an interview:  They told my husband they were going...

pcNiEYx.jpg

Typical of the perverted pond scum that infiltrate THIS forum, and all other left wing subversives that achieve their goals by intimidation!

Homosexual Activists Tell Kim Davis: ‘We Will Kidnap Your Husband, Tie Him Up And Force Him To Watch Us Raping You. We Will Burn You Alive.’ Civil Unrest Is Coming To America Homosexual activists are sending sadistic threats to Kim Davis, saying that they will capture her husband, tie him up and force him to watch them rape her. They also said that they will burn her house as they sleep and burn them to death. Here is the video with the full story and commentary: Kim Davis said in an interview:  They told my husband they were going...

pcNiEYx.jpg
Gay men want to rape Kim Davis, that fat ugly woman, while her homely husband watches? There's so much wrong with that idea.

In Genesis we read that the angels told Lot that God would destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of the outcry of their neighbors. Homosexuals in numerical force become aggressors, attacking others and raping, plundering, and murdering as they go. God acted on behalf of their victims and laid waste to them.

pcNiEYx.jpg
So you really believe some gay men are going to rape Davis? She does kind of look like a drag queen now that I think about it.

pcNiEYx.jpg
Gay men want to rape Kim Davis, that fat ugly woman, while her homely husband watches? There's so much wrong with that idea.
Yet they said they would. You must be so proud of your comrades in the fag militia.

pcNiEYx.jpg
So you really believe some gay men are going to rape Davis? She does kind of look like a drag queen now that I think about it.

They'd rape your black ass, they do her just for spite!

pcNiEYx.jpg

But the thought of it gives Vagisil a frisson of the fading echo of the memory of his last tumescence.....

pcNiEYx.jpg

How do you know? Have they raped you before?

pcNiEYx.jpg

I read police reports.... so you do participate!... Nice!

pcNiEYx.jpg

But the thought of it gives Vagisil a frisson of the fading echo of the memory of his last tumescence.....

Speaking about fags and homosexuals, and NeddleDickTheBugFucker shows up!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

pcNiEYx.jpg

I read police reports.... so you do participate!... Nice!
No I dont participate in your gay orgies. You have me mixed up with the milk man.

Funny. Is that from one of your websites where you just make up shit and repost it?

Yes! it's from one of my websites that I visit... I know the TRUTH hurts the Old Wrinkled Squaws 2 digit IQ!
Hell. If its from one of your websites then we know its the truth. :laugh:

You're learning...only took a slow black man a year to figure that out! Congratulations!
I immediately knew your conspiracy theory websites only dealt in facts.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back