Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

[
I don't know that this is true. Anyone can photoshop up a poster.

But if it is, then it also depends on her reason.

Are they legally qualified to have a CCW permit?

If so, then she should be charged just as Davis should be.

I don't cherry pick the issue.

Wrong is wrong and right is right.
If someone is wrong I will say so.

And, there is another difference.

The California woman isn't preventing them from BUYING guns, only from carrying them concealed.

THAT IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Davis is preventing people from getting married, the Sheriff isn't preventing them from owning guns and even carrying them around. She just isn't issuing permits to carry CONCEALED.

VAST DIFFERENCE.

BjLay8t.jpg

[
I don't know that this is true. Anyone can photoshop up a poster.

But if it is, then it also depends on her reason.

Are they legally qualified to have a CCW permit?

If so, then she should be charged just as Davis should be.

I don't cherry pick the issue.

Wrong is wrong and right is right.
If someone is wrong I will say so.

And, there is another difference.

The California woman isn't preventing them from BUYING guns, only from carrying them concealed.

THAT IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Davis is preventing people from getting married, the Sheriff isn't preventing them from owning guns and even carrying them around. She just isn't issuing permits to carry CONCEALED.

VAST DIFFERENCE.

BjLay8t.jpg
To the subversive that doesn't want it to fit his agenda...of course!

Religious arguments against paying one's taxes have been tried repeatedly, mostly as an anti-war argument, and they lose repeatedly.

If you make the religious argument against paying one's taxes a constitutionally valid one,

the US military would be cut in half, or worse.

Anything in the Bible about NOT paying Taxes, or for that matter in the Constitution? That's a strawman, and has NOTHING to do with the Religious claims within the Constitution!

English, please. There's nothing in the Bible about refusing to issue a civil marriage license.

You having a hard time understanding me? But their is about homosexuals!

There is about heterosexual sex outside of marriage too.

But not a word about same sex marriage. That's because in reality the Bible was written by ancient Men in a time when gay marriage wasn't an issue.

Religious arguments against paying one's taxes have been tried repeatedly, mostly as an anti-war argument, and they lose repeatedly.

If you make the religious argument against paying one's taxes a constitutionally valid one,

Anything in the Bible about NOT paying Taxes, or for that matter in the Constitution? That's a strawman, and has NOTHING to do with the Religious claims within the Constitution!

English, please. There's nothing in the Bible about refusing to issue a civil marriage license.

But not a word about same sex marriage. That's because in reality the Bible was written by ancient Men in a time when gay marriage wasn't an issue.
THEY were smart, and NORMAL men!

So you're rejecting the claim of Kim Davis's Christian sect that the Bible is the infallible word of God?

Interesting.

So you're rejecting the claim of Kim Davis's Christian sect that the Bible is the infallible word of God?

Interesting.
I'm agnostic! You :ahole-1:

Interesting.
I'm agnostic! You :ahole-1:

So you concede that there really is no such thing as a religious belief.

Kim Davis and The Liberty Counsel have decline the protection offered by Oath Keepers. They do not want them trying to steal any of that camera. I do believe Huckabee has volunteered to single-handedly protect Davis by wielding a board with in nail it.

Oh whatever.... I know you leftwing hate-mongers are drooling over having some Christians getting their asses kicked.... speaks volumes about who you really are.

You're all so full-of-shit... you're some of the most hateful fucks on the planet.
RW Christian nutjob getting
their ass kicked?
th

I Drooled you a river!!

I am struggling to understand what they hope to accomplish by doing this.

They really think they will take on law enforcement.

Forum List

Back