Homophobes/People against gay rights.

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people), they can find employment (just like straight people), they can get married (just like straight people), They have tax breaks (just like straight people), health benefits (just like straight people), hospital visitations (just like straight people), blood donations (just like straight people), legal testimony (just like straight people), joint parenting rights (just like straight people), inheritance (just like straight people), tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.

1. I do not believe all states allow gay Americans to adopt. Utah & La. being the exceptions.

2. Gay marriage is not recognized in most states, thus inheritance laws are not equal. Nor can gay partners make the same medical decisions for their parent as married couples do. No joint parenting rights for gay couples in Florida.

3. Nor can gay couples claim the marital deduction for Federal Incomes taxes.

1. I am pretty sure adoption is not a right.
  2. Inheritance laws are never equal, they are designed to benefit the state first, then the family. That is why smart people make wills. By the way, medical powers of attorney are recognized in most states.
  3. Income tax deductions are not rights.

Stop being a pedant. Change out the word "rights" to the words "ability to"...There you go

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people), they can find employment (just like straight people), they can get married (just like straight people), They have tax breaks (just like straight people), health benefits (just like straight people), hospital visitations (just like straight people), blood donations (just like straight people), legal testimony (just like straight people), joint parenting rights (just like straight people), inheritance (just like straight people), tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.

1. I do not believe all states allow gay Americans to adopt. Utah & La. being the exceptions.

2. Gay marriage is not recognized in most states, thus inheritance laws are not equal. Nor can gay partners make the same medical decisions for their parent as married couples do. No joint parenting rights for gay couples in Florida.

2. Inheritance laws are never equal, they are designed to benefit the state first, then the family. That is why smart people make wills. By the way, medical powers of attorney are recognized in most states.

Marriage is also a privilege, Living Wills don't give one the authority to pull the plug unless hospital policy allows. The desire of a SPOUSE carries more weight than even a parent, if you remember the Schiavo case. And SPOUSES may inherit a percentage of a decedent's property, at least in Florida.

Stop being a pedant. Change out the word "rights" to the words "ability to"...There you go

Better yet, argue the position properly. I actually support same sex marriage, I just object to basing rights on anything that implies that everyone does not have equal rights.

Marriage is also a privilege, Living Wills don't give one the authority to pull the plug unless hospital policy allows. The desire of a SPOUSE carries more weight than even a parent, if you remember the Schiavo case. And SPOUSES may inherit a percentage of a decedent's property, at least in Florida.

Believe it or not, hospital policy can actually prevent a legal opposite sex spouse, or a parent, from making medical decisions. That makes the problem something the legislature needs to fix, so pretending it is about gay rights is just stupid. Spouses inheret squat, even in Florida, if a will says something different.

I was very happy that I was legally married when my wife had breast cancer. The hospital staff treated us respectfully, and I signed papers for her care.

It makes a difference to be married.

Actually, there’s no such thing as ‘gay rights,’ as everyone has the same rights. It’s a matter of discriminating against homosexuals by not allowing them equal access to the law.

…they can get married (just like straight people)…

Incorrect, a majority of the states deny homosexuals equal access to their marriage laws, in violation of the 14th Amendment. Homosexuals are not requesting ‘special rights.’

It's unusual to meet a homophobe face to face. When it happens, it always comes as a shock.

America is the greatest Country and the most tolerant society. Christians can go to jail for refusing to rent property to sodomites. A crime committed against a heterosexual is just a crime. A crime committed against a homosexual becomes a "hate crime" requiring a longer sentence upon conviction. What more do you whining sissies want?

StarCraft - should have chose "AssCraft" for an ID - you buttsurfing asswipe.

Trawl for anus elsewhere - assbrain.

Isn't there a Blue Oyster Bar where you live/near your trailer?

You must be one of the homophobic who is really gay and to much of a pathetic person to accept reality.

What rights do gays have that straight people do not?
Adoption, employment, marriage, tax breaks, health benefits, hospital visitations, blood donations , legal testimony, joint parenting rights, inheritance, tax fillings, housing rights, and until recently being in the military

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people)Nope it is illegal for gaysto adopt in some states/places, they can find employment (just like straight people)Again incorrect gays in some areas can get fired/get turned down for a job just for being gay, they can get married (just like straight people)incorrect only in like 5 states can gays get married, They have tax breaks (just like straight people)Again incorrect gays pay higher taxes and do not get the same tax breaks as straight people those cuts include child care, joint filling , health benefits (just like straight people)Again incorrect gays cannot share their insurance with each other, hospital visitations (just like straight people)Nope gays cant visit each other int he hospital , blood donations (just like straight people)It is illegal for gays to donate blood, legal testimony (just like straight people)Nope legally gays cannot refuse to testify , joint parenting rights (just like straight people)Nope only married people can get join parenting rights, inheritance (just like straight people)Nope only married people get the inehertiance of their spouses without wills, tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.
So basically you are just a retard who has no clue. Dumbass

America is the greatest Country and the most tolerant society. Christians can go to jail for refusing to rent property to sodomites. A crime committed against a heterosexual is just a crime. A crime committed against a homosexual becomes a "hate crime" requiring a longer sentence upon conviction. What more do you whining sissies want?

Um no dumbass a crime committed against a homosexual because is is gay is a hate crime and should be punished more severely, because people who commit hate crimes are more likely to commit more crimes than other criminals. There is a difference between beating someone up because you got drunk and in a bar fight and going outseeking gays and beating them up for being different.
So far you're the only one who is whining. Chance are you're really a fag whose to much of a loser to accept it

Hey, here's a clue for you. Gays already have EXACTLY the same rights as everyone else. What they want are "special" rights that others do not have. I say hey, as long as they aren't hurting me then fine. I just like to correct people when they say "Gay Rights".

And you are EXACTLY wrong. Gay's do not have the exact same rights as straights.

So tell me even ONE right that I have that gays do not? Can you do it? I'll bet you cannot.

Hey, here's a clue for you. Gays already have EXACTLY the same rights as everyone else. What they want are "special" rights that others do not have. I say hey, as long as they aren't hurting me then fine. I just like to correct people when they say "Gay Rights".

If gay marriage is legalized, what "special rights" would gay people have that you won't have?

None. But my point is that they don't have any less rights than i do right now.

We are talking about Gay Rights, not Gay abilities.

Actually, there’s no such thing as ‘gay rights,’ as everyone has the same rights. It’s a matter of discriminating against homosexuals by not allowing them equal access to the law.

…they can get married (just like straight people)…

Incorrect, a majority of the states deny homosexuals equal access to their marriage laws, in violation of the 14th Amendment. Homosexuals are not requesting ‘special rights.’

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straights do. Con you name me even ONE right that I have that Gays do not?

Adoption, employment, marriage, tax breaks, health benefits, hospital visitations, blood donations , legal testimony, joint parenting rights, inheritance, tax fillings, housing rights, and until recently being in the military

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people)Nope it is illegal for gaysto adopt in some states/places, they can find employment (just like straight people)Again incorrect gays in some areas can get fired/get turned down for a job just for being gay, they can get married (just like straight people)incorrect only in like 5 states can gays get married, They have tax breaks (just like straight people)Again incorrect gays pay higher taxes and do not get the same tax breaks as straight people those cuts include child care, joint filling , health benefits (just like straight people)Again incorrect gays cannot share their insurance with each other, hospital visitations (just like straight people)Nope gays cant visit each other int he hospital , blood donations (just like straight people)It is illegal for gays to donate blood, legal testimony (just like straight people)Nope legally gays cannot refuse to testify , joint parenting rights (just like straight people)Nope only married people can get join parenting rights, inheritance (just like straight people)Nope only married people get the inehertiance of their spouses without wills, tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.

Hey you petulent child, the Romper Room is that way=======>
Go away and let the adults talk.

And you are EXACTLY wrong. Gay's do not have the exact same rights as straights.

So tell me even ONE right that I have that gays do not? Can you do it? I'll bet you cannot.

Given that people in this thread have already posted a dozenr ights gays don';t have it is cler that either you can't read or you're a dumbass

Hey you petulent child, the Romper Room is that way=======>
Go away and let the adults talk.
Yes you're one line arugmetns are so grown up. People who are onyl capable of one lines are so intelelgnet

Given that people in this thread have already posted a dozenr ights gays don';t have it is cler that either you can't read or you're a dumbass

No they haven't, and you got nothing, so who's the dumbass? You are. You cannot even name one right that i have that they don't. If they have all posted so many, why can't you even name one? Idiot. excuse me, chicken shit idiot.

Forum List

Back