Homophobes/People against gay rights.

So basically you are just a retard who has no clue. Dumbass

Hey you petulent child, the Romper Room is that way=======>
Go away and let the adults talk.
Yes you're one line arugmetns are so grown up. People who are onyl capable of one lines are so intelelgnet

Ah yes. File this under the heading: "Things that are so good that you cannot even begin to make this stuff up!" This is my new sig line.

Last edited:
That is true. My point is that gays have no less rights than we do.

In most states, gays are not allowed to marry anyone they find sexually attractive. Straight people are.

An equivalent would be if you were allowed to marry ONLY your own sex.

That is true. My point is that gays have no less rights than we do.

In most states, gays are not allowed to marry anyone they find sexually attractive. Straight people are.

An equivalent would be if you were allowed to marry ONLY your own sex.

Gays don't have the right to marry someone of the same sex. Neither do I.

So tell me one right that I have that gays don't?

My point is that they want "special rights" that I don't have. I don't have a problem giving it to them, i just hate that people try to claim that gays are having their rights kept from them. They are not.

I did. You are allowed to marry someone you find sexually attractive. Gay people are not.

I did. You are allowed to marry someone you find sexually attractive. Gay people are not.

Yes they are, as long as they are the opposite sex. Same as me. What they want are rights that do not exist. They want special rights.

Yes they are, as long as they are the opposite sex.

But they never are of the opposite sex, so that's meaningless. The reality is that gay people are only allowed to marry those they find sexually unappealing. You therefore have a right that they do not.

How would you know that? Maybe he finds people married to other people sexually attractive. I am pretty sure you can't marry someone who is married to someone else.

So tell me even ONE right that I have that gays do not? Can you do it? I'll bet you cannot.

Given that people in this thread have already posted a dozenr ights gays don';t have it is cler that either you can't read or you're a dumbass

No they haven't, and you got nothing, so who's the dumbass? You are. You cannot even name one right that i have that they don't. If they have all posted so many, why can't you even name one? Idiot. excuse me, chicken shit idiot.

So apparently you can not read given that you quote the rights straights have that gays dont.
Here Ill repost and get your mother to read it for you
Adoption, employment, marriage, tax breaks, health benefits, hospital visitations, blood donations , legal testimony, joint parenting rights, inheritance, tax fillings, housing rights, and until recently being in the military
Perhaps if your head was so far up your ass you can see out your mouth you'd have a clue

So tell me even ONE right that I have that gays do not? Can you do it? I'll bet you cannot.

Given that people in this thread have already posted a dozenr ights gays don';t have it is cler that either you can't read or you're a dumbass

They have?

Where, specifically?
They've been post a totla of 6 times in this 2 page thread. Perhaps you you read you'd notice them but like always you're a dumbass

Adoption, employment, marriage, tax breaks, health benefits, hospital visitations, blood donations , legal testimony, joint parenting rights, inheritance, tax fillings, housing rights, and until recently being in the military

It is amazing that conservatives in the same sentence advocating making it so gays can't get equal rights and then claim that they have gay rights. Its as if conservatives have the memory of a gold fish.

It is amazing that conservatives in the same sentence advocating making it so gays can't get equal rights and then claim that they have gay rights. Its as if conservatives have the memory of a gold fish.

I don't see housing and testimony as rights/privileges denied to gay Americans.

But they never are of the opposite sex, so that's meaningless. The reality is that gay people are only allowed to marry those they find sexually unappealing. You therefore have a right that they do not.

Here's another way to look at the same point, PredFan. You say that gays and straight people have equal rights because both can marry the opposite sex. You imply that that' should satisfy gay people in their demand for equality, and anything further would be asking for "special rights."

By the same logic, you should be absolutely fine with a law saying that ONLY same-sex marriage is allowed. You will then have the same rights as gay people (to marry someone of your own gender). Asking to be able to marry someone of the opposite sex, when gay people are not allowed to do so, would be asking for special rights.

Agreed?

Bull shit.

1. Not all gay men find all women sexually unappealing.
2. I do not have a right to marry someone appealing or unappealing. I have a right only to marry someone of the opposite sex. Exactly the same as gays.

No they haven't, and you got nothing, so who's the dumbass? You are. You cannot even name one right that i have that they don't. If they have all posted so many, why can't you even name one? Idiot. excuse me, chicken shit idiot.

So apparently you can not read given that you quote the rights straights have that gays dont.
Here Ill repost and get your mother to read it for you
Perhaps if your head was so far up your ass you can see out your mouth you'd have a clue

All of those things are exactly the same for them as they are for me. I can adopt if I qualify, same as them. I can get a job, same, I can get married, same, I can get tax breaks, same as them, and on and on. there is not one right that I have that they do not.

1. I don't advocate making it so gays can't get equal rights.
2. Gays already have equal rights.
3. I don't claim to have gay rights.

A goldfish is smarter than you are.

I don't see housing and testimony as rights/privileges denied to gay Americans.

None of them are denied to gays any more than they are denied to me.

Here's another way to look at the same point, PredFan. You say that gays and straight people have equal rights because both can marry the opposite sex. You imply that that' should satisfy gay people in their demand for equality, and anything further would be asking for "special rights."

By the same logic, you should be absolutely fine with a law saying that ONLY same-sex marriage is allowed. You will then have the same rights as gay people (to marry someone of your own gender). Asking to be able to marry someone of the opposite sex, when gay people are not allowed to do so, would be asking for special rights.

Agreed?

I would not be fine with it. I would ask for special rights.

They have?

Where, specifically?
They've been post a totla of 6 times in this 2 page thread. Perhaps you you read you'd notice them but like always you're a dumbass

Adoption is not a right, if it were anyone would be allowed to do it. Adoption agencies make choices based on education, money, and all sorts of other things.

Employment is at will. If you ran a business and the government required you to hire anyone who walked through the door you would close it before the end of the first hour.

You can marry anyone you want, you, as usual, are defining your problem wrong. You want the tax breaks and benefits that come from government recognition of marriage. Those are not rights, they are incentives built into the tax code designed to control people.

Guess who else is not allowed to make blood donations? Anyone who has ever traveled to certain areas of the world. Limiting blood donations to protect public health is a duty of the government, just like requiring vaccinations for school is.

Nothing you are complaining about is actually a right, and some of them are actually the exact opposite of rights.

Forum List

Back