Homophobes/People against gay rights.

starcraftzzz

Feb 14, 2012
A study finds that 80% of homophobes/people against gay rights are in fact sexual aroused by naked members of the same sex.
http://www.philosophy-religion.org/handouts/homophobia.htm

A second study's results are almost exactly the same.
Single, Angry, Straight Male... Seeks Same?: Scientific American

3 more studies find similar results.
| ScienceBlog.com

So chances are, that many people who oppose gay rights, or in fact gays that are to dishonest/pathetic to accept reality.

What rights do gays have that straight people do not?

A study finds that 80% of homophobes/people against gay rights are in fact sexual aroused by naked members of the same sex.

| ScienceBlog.com

So chances are, that many people who oppose gay rights, or in fact gays that are to dishonest/pathetic to accept reality.

So because some men get boners while looking at other naked men; that makes the case for gay marriage?

:lol:

| ScienceBlog.com

yup! I don't understand why the government thinks they need to get involved with peoples' right to marry anyways ... straight or gay! Marriage is between two people making vows and God. .... where does the government even enter into the equation... Oh yeah... we have a tax code that punishes single people and rewards marriage....sigh....

Hey, here's a clue for you. Gays already have EXACTLY the same rights as everyone else. What they want are "special" rights that others do not have. I say hey, as long as they aren't hurting me then fine. I just like to correct people when they say "Gay Rights".

| ScienceBlog.com

So because some men get boners while looking at other naked men; that makes the case for gay marriage?

Hmm in my firs post I didn't even mention gay marriage, meaning your reading comprehension must be at like a 1sty grade level

| ScienceBlog.com

Adoption, employment, marriage, tax breaks, health benefits, hospital visitations, blood donations , legal testimony, joint parenting rights, inheritance, tax fillings, housing rights, and until recently being in the military

StarCraft - should have chose "AssCraft" for an ID - you buttsurfing asswipe.

Trawl for anus elsewhere - assbrain.

Isn't there a Blue Oyster Bar where you live/near your trailer?

| ScienceBlog.com

Adoption, employment, marriage, tax breaks, health benefits, hospital visitations, blood donations , legal testimony, joint parenting rights, inheritance, tax fillings, housing rights, and until recently being in the military

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people), they can find employment (just like straight people), they can get married (just like straight people), They have tax breaks (just like straight people), health benefits (just like straight people), hospital visitations (just like straight people), blood donations (just like straight people), legal testimony (just like straight people), joint parenting rights (just like straight people), inheritance (just like straight people), tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.

Last edited:

Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people), they can find employment (just like straight people), they can get married (just like straight people), They have tax breaks (just like straight people), health benefits (just like straight people), hospital visitations (just like straight people), blood donations (just like straight people), legal testimony (just like straight people), joint parenting rights (just like straight people), inheritance (just like straight people), tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.

Of course, for most, if not all, of the things you say they want special rights for, wouldn't straight people also gain the same rights? i.e. if gay marriage is legal, straights have the right to marry someone of the same gender as well.

Of course, for most, if not all, of the things you say they want special rights for, wouldn't straight people also gain the same rights? i.e. if gay marriage is legal, straights have the right to marry someone of the same gender as well.

That is true. My point is that gays have no less rights than we do.

1. I do not believe all states allow gay Americans to adopt. Utah & La. being the exceptions.

2. Gay marriage is not recognized in most states, thus inheritance laws are not equal. Nor can gay partners make the same medical decisions for their parent as married couples do. No joint parenting rights for gay couples in Florida.

3. Nor can gay couples claim the marital deduction for Federal Incomes taxes.

[Wrong. Gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people. What gays want are special rights that straight people do not have. They can adopt if they qualify (just like straight people), they can find employment (just like straight people), they can get married (just like straight people), They have tax breaks (just like straight people), health benefits (just like straight people), hospital visitations (just like straight people), blood donations (just like straight people), legal testimony (just like straight people), joint parenting rights (just like straight people), inheritance (just like straight people), tax fillings, housing rights, and being in the military all just the same as straight people. What they want are special rights that straight people do not have.

:clap2:

Hey, here's a clue for you. Gays already have EXACTLY the same rights as everyone else. What they want are "special" rights that others do not have. I say hey, as long as they aren't hurting me then fine. I just like to correct people when they say "Gay Rights".

And you are EXACTLY wrong. Gay's do not have the exact same rights as straights.

And you are EXACTLY wrong. Gay's do not have the exact same rights as straights.

Marriage carries rights; only a few states allow those of the same gender to marry.

Marriage carries rights; only a few states allow those of the same gender to marry.

I agree.

| ScienceBlog.com

Hmm in my firs post I didn't even mention gay marriage, meaning your reading comprehension must be at like a 1sty grade level

Nothing wrong with his reading comp.

You mentioned Gay Rights....so that's already a given.

If gay marriage is legalized, what "special rights" would gay people have that you won't have?

1. I do not believe all states allow gay Americans to adopt. Utah & La. being the exceptions.

2. Gay marriage is not recognized in most states, thus inheritance laws are not equal. Nor can gay partners make the same medical decisions for their parent as married couples do. No joint parenting rights for gay couples in Florida.

3. Nor can gay couples claim the marital deduction for Federal Incomes taxes.

1. I am pretty sure adoption is not a right.
  2. Inheritance laws are never equal, they are designed to benefit the state first, then the family. That is why smart people make wills. By the way, medical powers of attorney are recognized in most states.
  3. Income tax deductions are not rights.

Forum List

Back