Homophobe Bigot Judge under investigation

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Oregon Judge Under Investigation After Decision Not To Perform Gay Marriages

Don't these people realize they're all going to be characters in a movie years from now-- like in 'Mississippi Burning' they had to find some hack actors to play the disgusting racists.

Who will play Rick Santorum? His grandchildren will sit in a theater someday watching Grandad's ugly bigoted record play out.

A judge in Marion County, Oregon, is under investigation after he reportedly refused to perform same-sex marriages when it was legalized in the state.

The state Commission on Judicial Fitness and Disability, which is conducting the ethics investigation, will not comment on the probe into Judge Vance Day's actions, leaving it unclear exactly why Day is being investigated.

But numerous local news outlets reported on Thursday that the investigation is related to Day's decision not to marry same-sex couples.

According to Portland television station KGW, which was first to report on the investigation, "Day instructed his staff to tell couples that the judge will not perform same-sex marriages. The staffers were instructed to refer same-sex couples to other Marion County judges willing to issue them a marriage license."

Oregon Public Broadcasting reported that Day stopped performing all marriages this spring and "informed his staff that when same-sex marriage became legal in Oregon to refer couples seeking all marriages to other county judges."

Just think...

If there were TWO judges in Oregon, they could go to the other one and get married.

Laughable you rate your sickness up there with Christian leaders and politicians and fail to see that you are the bigots. What a load of dung you try to shove off on the people.

Whats next, you ask?

How about throwing Christians to some hungry gators?

Why not Lions? That is barbaric!!

My dad is a judge. They are able to perform marriages, but they are not required to do so. Dad has performed 1 wedding in almost 18 years on the bench. Every other request (and there have been several) has been politely declined.

Don't these people realize they're all going to be characters in a movie years from now-- like in 'Mississippi Burning' they had to find some hack actors to play the disgusting racists.

Who will play Rick Santorum? His grandchildren will sit in a theater someday watching Grandad's ugly bigoted record play out.

A judge in Marion County, Oregon, is under investigation after he reportedly refused to perform same-sex marriages when it was legalized in the state.

The state Commission on Judicial Fitness and Disability, which is conducting the ethics investigation, will not comment on the probe into Judge Vance Day's actions, leaving it unclear exactly why Day is being investigated.

But numerous local news outlets reported on Thursday that the investigation is related to Day's decision not to marry same-sex couples.

According to Portland television station KGW, which was first to report on the investigation, "Day instructed his staff to tell couples that the judge will not perform same-sex marriages. The staffers were instructed to refer same-sex couples to other Marion County judges willing to issue them a marriage license."

Oregon Public Broadcasting reported that Day stopped performing all marriages this spring and "informed his staff that when same-sex marriage became legal in Oregon to refer couples seeking all marriages to other county judges."

Do you really think using the homophobe terminology is going to shame people and silence them? No, it won't, I'm damn proud of being a homophobe, and it's great to see people who stand up to the faggots and dykes.

As for the Mississippi Burning comparison, your ignorance is profound.

Do you really think using the homophobe terminology is going to shame people and silence them? No, it won't, I'm damn proud of being a homophobe, and it's great to see people who stand up to the faggots and dykes.

As for the Mississippi Burning comparison, your ignorance is profound.
Well, aren't you special?

My dad is a judge. They are able to perform marriages, but they are not required to do so. Dad has performed 1 wedding in almost 18 years on the bench. Every other request (and there have been several) has been politely declined.
i would wager that the rules vary from place to place.

i would wager that the rules vary from place to place.

Could be. My understanding has always been that judges, justices of the peace and captains are able to but not required to officiate. I don't know of any area where they are mandated to marry people, but I've never actually looked, so maybe that's why.

My friend had a JoP decline to perform her Elvira Halloween wedding on the grounds that it was just too tacky for him to believe it was serious.

Why is it you homo's always call anyone a bigot that doesn't fall in line with your bullshit, yet you don't consider yourself a bigot by attacking a Christian in the exact same manner?

You gotta laugh that sodomites are free to engage in whatever sexual adventure they can conceive of in the greatest Country in the world but they are convinced they are victims of discrimination because some Christians refuse to sanction sodomite unions. Give us a break sodomites, go to an agnostic county clerk.

Forum List

Back