Trump on the issues

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Looking at different candidates on the issues and I notice the only issue he has on his website is fighting illegal immigration. Very detailed as well. I like quite a lot of his ideas. Particularly defending sanctuary cities whose refuse to comply with federal law.

Does he have any other positions on other issues?

Looking at different candidates on the issues and I notice the only issue he has on his website is fighting illegal immigration. Very detailed as well. I like quite a lot of his ideas. Particularly defending sanctuary cities whose refuse to comply with federal law.

He said he is going to release more of his issues later.
He has people working with him on all of his issues that he wants.

He is going to focus group some opinions. Say he agrees with his focus groups. Despite a long record opposed to his current "opinions." A man with so duplicitous a history he is willing to do anything to get Hitlary elected.

Shouldn't he have a core set of issues before he decided to run though?

He does but he is not a politician so he needs to make sure he does them right when he puts them out.
He has talked about 9 issues so far but he will put out his details as he and others helps him to write them up like he just did with immigration.

he is going to carry the southwest away on his LOCK THE BORDER stance------it will not help him in his home town---
northeast-------he comes off as a KLANNER

he is going to carry the southwest away on his LOCK THE BORDER stance------it will not help him in his home town---

He already gets AZ ;) I crap myself if the republicans lost that!
California= forget it
New Mexico = forget it
Nev = Pretty much gone

The question at this point becomes can he get Florida, Virgina, Ohio and either Co or Iowa to win??? Each of those three big states hold the public sector in high respect and don't want ssi cut. Think about that.

California= forget it
New Mexico = forget it
Nev = Pretty much gone

The question at this point becomes can he get Florida, Virgina, Ohio and either Co or Iowa to win??? Each of those three big states hold the public sector in high respect and don't want ssi cut. Think about that.

trump wants to cut SSI???

California= forget it
New Mexico = forget it
Nev = Pretty much gone

I thought that was what some of the party wanted to do?

California= forget it
New Mexico = forget it
Nev = Pretty much gone

I thought that was what some of the party wanted to do?

SSI??? ya mean the little stipend for disabled persons
who are not eligible for SS based on past employment?

Forum List

Back