Homeschooling: the ultimate results

So sensitive this morning Snowflake

Could you answer the question? Is that too much to ask?
Wrong

All your posts deserve......you are not worth the effort

So you are here on this discussion forum with no intention of discussing anything?
I have plenty of discussions with credible posters

Yours are not worth the effort

So, you are just trolling me personally? Is that your official position?
Ignoring you personally

So, you don’t know? Then why make the claim?

Because he is a race baiting asshole.

Wrong

HOw much effort does it take to answer a simple question?

Answer very little.

How much effort does it take to rationalize, defend, distract from a vicious lie with people that see though your bullshit?

Answer. A lot.

So, you don’t know? Then why make the claim?

No, just keeping it real.

You know I am right. Don't even pretend otherwise.

The only question is why you know are an asshole and yet feel no need to change.

Actually, there are more questions, but answering that one would be a big step forward for you.
Can I find you a safe space?

I not the one here with a problem and you know it.

YOu are comfortable smearing good people with vicious lies, and you do it all the time.

That makes you an asshole.

And you know it.

The question is why doesn't that bother you.
You voted for Crooked Donnie

Wrong

So you are here on this discussion forum with no intention of discussing anything?

Ignoring you personally

Go ahead then. What you are doing now is trolling, not ignoring.

Wrong

Ignoring you personally

Go ahead then. What you are doing now is trolling, not ignoring.
Wrong

No, just keeping it real.

You know I am right. Don't even pretend otherwise.

The only question is why you know are an asshole and yet feel no need to change.

Actually, there are more questions, but answering that one would be a big step forward for you.
Can I find you a safe space?

I not the one here with a problem and you know it.

YOu are comfortable smearing good people with vicious lies, and you do it all the time.

That makes you an asshole.

And you know it.

The question is why doesn't that bother you.
You voted for Crooked Donnie

With his trade and immigration policies compared to hillaries? damn straight I did.

Partisan differences of opinion do not justify your being such an asshole, and you know that too.

What do you think would happen if you stopped being such an asshole? What are you afraid of?

If you will recall, you said I didn't know what a blanket statement was. I asked you if the statement to which I was responding was not a blanket statement, and we went from there. No, you didn't make the original statement, I was asking what you thought about it. Does that clear things up?

No. You are still confused.

Okay, just understand that I know you didn't say that parents home school so their kids won't have to play with Negros, something I consider a blanket statement and very hateful.
In many cases...quite true
Parents want to control who their child has contact with

That's a far cry from accusing them of being racist, however.
Some are

Don't want their kids to associate with negroes, Hispanics, poor people, Jews, Muslims......

And some parents who send their kids to government schools are racist too. Not a reason to tar them all.

Some are

Don't want their kids to associate with negroes, Hispanics, poor people, Jews, Muslims......
Some people that send their kids to public schools are racist so what's your point?
The point is that at public schools those kids will be exposed to different races, different faiths, different social status

They don't get that homeschooling

So what?

Sooooooooooo.........

Public schools offer a better opportunity to interact socially with those you may not normally be exposed to

Something that terrifies homeschool parents
No it really doesn't. Home schooled kids are not locked up in fact they have more opportunity to interact with other kids and with adults because they aren't locked in a classroom 7 hours a day

Most home schooled kids I have met are more polite more articulate and more mature than their public school counterparts

That's because they have more interactions with adults. Do I want my children to learn how to function in society from a bunch of kids or from adults?

No. You are still confused.

Okay, just understand that I know you didn't say that parents home school so their kids won't have to play with Negros, something I consider a blanket statement and very hateful.
In many cases...quite true
Parents want to control who their child has contact with

That's a far cry from accusing them of being racist, however.
Some are

And some parents who send their kids to government schools are racist too. Not a reason to tar them all.

YOu don't understand rightwinger.

He needs to tar his enemies as racists, because he needs an excuse to not listen to their arguments, because he knows they are right.

Also, he needs to panic monger minorities because he knows that his lefty agenda is horrible for them and if they ever really think about it for even a second, that his side would lose half of them, easy.

It depends where one lives. I'm the southern states or all big cities yes it may be the way to go. Here our schools do very well.

Forum List

Back