Homeschooling: the ultimate results

The results don’t lie - homeschooled students are better educacted and exponentially more successful than their public-schooled counterparts.
  • A recent study shows that homeschooled kids score almost twice as high on exams as public school students. Other studies show that homeschooled kids score 72 points higher than the national average on SAT exams.
  • Homeschoolers are more likely to attend college, are more likely to graduate, and have higher college GPAs (Grade Point Averages) than other students.
  • The old wives’ tale spread by the teachers’ unions (who are afraid of competition) is that homeschoolers are not “socialized.” Well, the facts are in. Homeschoolers are almost 2x’s as involved in their local community or church as public school students, and almost 3x’s times as involved in politics.
  • Homeschooled children also have far fewer behavioral problems.
As you can see - it goes so much further than just education. They are better citizens and better people, more actively involved in their communities and with less behavioral problems.

Excerpt From The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide
Wayne Allyn Root. This material may be protected by copyright.
How on earth do you bring Obama into home schooling? Of all the tardation.

The results don’t lie - homeschooled students are better educacted and exponentially more successful than their public-schooled counterparts.
  • A recent study shows that homeschooled kids score almost twice as high on exams as public school students. Other studies show that homeschooled kids score 72 points higher than the national average on SAT exams.
  • Homeschoolers are more likely to attend college, are more likely to graduate, and have higher college GPAs (Grade Point Averages) than other students.
  • The old wives’ tale spread by the teachers’ unions (who are afraid of competition) is that homeschoolers are not “socialized.” Well, the facts are in. Homeschoolers are almost 2x’s as involved in their local community or church as public school students, and almost 3x’s times as involved in politics.
  • Homeschooled children also have far fewer behavioral problems.
As you can see - it goes so much further than just education. They are better citizens and better people, more actively involved in their communities and with less behavioral problems.

Excerpt From The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide
Wayne Allyn Root. This material may be protected by copyright.
How on earth do you bring Obama into home schooling? Of all the tardation.
Uh...I didn’t type the word “Obama” anywhere there, chief. If you’re referring to the title of the book in the citation at the bottom, that would be because education was ONE chapter of the book.

Some are

Don't want their kids to associate with negroes, Hispanics, poor people, Jews, Muslims......

As are "negros", Hispanics, poor people, Jews, Muslims, Native Americans, Germans, English, Australians who don't want their kids to associate with others.

That's a far cry from accusing them of being racist, however.
Some are

Don't want their kids to associate with negroes, Hispanics, poor people, Jews, Muslims......
Some people that send their kids to public schools are racist so what's your point?
The point is that at public schools those kids will be exposed to different races, different faiths, different social status

They don't get that homeschooling

So what?

Sooooooooooo.........

Public schools offer a better opportunity to interact socially with those you may not normally be exposed to

Something that terrifies homeschool parents
No it really doesn't. Home schooled kids are not locked up in fact they have more opportunity to interact with other kids and with adults because they aren't locked in a classroom 7 hours a day

Most home schooled kids I have met are more polite more articulate and more mature than their public school counterparts

Public schools offer a better opportunity to interact socially with those you may not normally be exposed to
And yet statistics prove that homeschooled children are more engaged and adapted socially than their public schooled peers. Oops...

Proving yet again that wrongwinger makes up everything he posts!
Engaged with who?
Those who are carefully selected by their parents

I'd like to see the stats on kids who were placed in public schools after being home schooled for a while. Especially if they heave been taking the SOL's.

They have to be a small number.

And yes, I have tutored kids who had trouble in math.

Why are you talking about Standards of Learning? You realize that only applies to Virginia.

Yes, my kids went to school in Virginia too!

Good point. I guess other states haven't caught up yet.

There is no major difference in the standards used in Virginia and in other places.

Most homeschooled kids do not have to show any evidence that they actually learned anything, depending on the state of course..

It shows when they hit the job market, and if large numbers were having a hard time coping, the organizations would know about it. While there is potential for problems, we're not seeing it.

Where do you think all of those Mcdonald's people who can't count change come from?

From public schools.

..... interact socially with those you may not normally be exposed to

How do you know what terrifies people you've never met?

Wrong

So, you don’t know? Then why make the claim?

Because he is a race baiting asshole.

So sensitive this morning Snowflake

No, just keeping it real.

You know I am right. Don't even pretend otherwise.

The only question is why you know are an asshole and yet feel no need to change.

Actually, there are more questions, but answering that one would be a big step forward for you.

Wrong

The only question is why you know are an asshole and yet feel no need to change.

Actually, there are more questions, but answering that one would be a big step forward for you.
Can I find you a safe space?

..... interact socially with those you may not normally be exposed to

Wrong

Could you answer the question? Is that too much to ask?

Wrong

Wrong

All your posts deserve......you are not worth the effort

Wrong

So you are here on this discussion forum with no intention of discussing anything?

Wrong

So you are here on this discussion forum with no intention of discussing anything?
I have plenty of discussions with credible posters

Yours are not worth the effort

Wrong

I have plenty of discussions with credible posters

Yours are not worth the effort

So, you are just trolling me personally? Is that your official position?

Can I find you a safe space?

I not the one here with a problem and you know it.

YOu are comfortable smearing good people with vicious lies, and you do it all the time.

That makes you an asshole.

And you know it.

The question is why doesn't that bother you.

Forum List

Back