Homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder, with his own gun

The way I see it I have a door with 2 deadbolts an alarm with a ridiculously loud siren, and 2 dogs that will be barking their heads off if the fucker trying to get in doesn't take the hint he gets a chest full of buckshot.

:razz: Yeah, if he hasn't taken the hint by then he wants to sucide by homeowner. He has to be inside though....even if it's only his foot on the floor climbing through a window. I'm in the alarm-desgin business and have seen some pretty gruesome mornings-after. It's the crash-ins that usually end up in a homicide. Normally 2-3 hispanics or blacks, armed with pistols/shotguns. You can't win that fight unless you've got a pump-12 and are behind ample cover. I got a Mossy 500 pump for such an occasion...5 in the magzine and one in the snout. Remember you can load through your ejector-port if speed is off the essence and I keep the shells in my stock wrap, primer-side DOWN...you'll find in a bottom-loader like a Mossberg, you'll be less apt to drop a shell that way.

Last edited:
I think you all lost the point of why I posted this.....
1. A guy had a gun it didnt save him
2. A guy didnt have a gun, and killed the guy with the gun with the guys OWN gun...
3. Thinking your safe by packing a gun is only on a case by case basis...It gives you a false sense of security..
4. Putting guns in the hands of teachers to solve a problem is a bad idea...

2. A guy didnt have a gun, and killed the guy with the gun with the guys OWN gun...
3. Thinking your safe by packing a gun is only on a case by case basis...It gives you a false sense of security..

You're assuming the dead dumbass had weapons training. Why?

What happened here is you have a guy who didnt want to use his weapon.
Thats why it got taken away from him.

so are you assuming the unarmed home owner did?

So A 24 year old kindergarden teacher would?

I dont know,you'd have to ask him.
But I do know you wouldnt get anywhere close to me if I had a weapon and the desire to use it.
The crook wasnt prepared to shoot someone obviously. Maybe he didnt want a murder charge added to his armed robbery charge.

so are you assuming the unarmed home owner did?
Which one of them put a round in the ten-ring in a very stressful situation?

I dont know,you'd have to ask him.
But I do know you wouldnt get anywhere close to me if I had a weapon and the desire to use it.
The crook wasnt prepared to shoot someone obviously. Maybe he didnt want a murder charge added to his armed robbery charge.

Again I said it would be have to be on a case like case basis... like Joe blam reffered too and Clint said in Unforgiven~"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have".

But allowing teachers that want one to have one is not.

good point considering it is a felony to have a gun in a gun free zone I think? if I read the law right..even if you have a CWP...

Regardless of all this noise from you gun-grabbers, in EVERY case of mass-shootings, a single armed citizen could have stopped it or at least had a chance to stop it. Homicidal maniacs choose scenarios they believe to be defenseless....we are so tired of telling you this time and time again but then it's like most of the garbage libs believe..."yeah but what if?".....there is no alternative to people defending themselves, PERIOD.

good point considering it is a felony to have a gun in a gun free zone I think? if I read the law right..even if you have a CWP...
Depends on the state and the school district.
Some states allow school districts to choose if they want to allow the teachers to have guns.

Forum List

Back