Homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder, with his own gun

Any more of you sick gun fetish folks find any more gun deaths to celebrate? How many of you sick fuking gun nuts have killed someone with your gun? Any of you?
Says he who prays every night for a school shooting the next day, so that he can better further his mindless, bigoted agenda agianat guns.

Another fuking mouth with a gun that hasn't shot anyone. Man up with your m14 and tell how many people you have shot.

Guns are supposedly just a tool. How come you all get so excited every time someone uses their "tool" to perform a job. You think every time I pick up my hammer and drive a nail, I should stop and claim what a great thing just happened?

A guy uses a tool to perform a job and you all act like it was the second coming. Another home owner stops the bad guy. Whoop de shit. Isn't that why you all have guns. To do a job. And you want to be applauded for it. Fuk that.

mm.gif

And here is a seriously under reported fact.

About 2 million of these types of home defenses happen without anyone getting shot. Just by the home owner brandishing the gun as the intruder enters the house.

This 'fact' has long ago been proven to be false.
Please feel free to show that your statement is true.

Self-protection The effectiveness and safety of guns used for personal defense is debated. Studies place the instances of guns used in personal defense as low as 65 thousand times per year, and as high as 2.5 million times per year. Under President Clinton, the Department of Justice conducted a survey in 1994 that placed the usage rate of guns used in personal defense at 1.5 million times per year, but noted this was likely to be an overestimate.]

Between 1987 and 1990, McDowall found that guns were used in defense during a crime incident 64,615 times annually… two times out of 1,000 criminal incidents (0.2%) that occurred in this period, including criminal incidents where no guns were involved at all. For violent crimes, assault, robbery, and rape, guns were used 0.83% of the time in self-defense. Of the times that guns were used in self-defense…20% of the self-defense incidents, the guns were used by police officers….Dowall's study for the American Journal of Public Health contrasted with the 1993 study by Kleck, who found that 2.45 million crimes were thwarted each year in the United States by guns,… results of the Kleck studies have been cited many times in scholarly and popular media.

McDowall cited methodological issues with the Kleck studies: (1) Kleck used a very small sample size and (2) did not confine the definition of self-defense to attempted victimizations where physical attacks had already commenced.

Kleck and Gertz said they used an anonymous random digit dialed telephone survey, and did not know the identities of the 4,977 interviewed. They said the quality of sampling procedures was well above the level common in national surveys, using a large, nationally representative survey. A study of gun use in the 1990s by Hemenway at the Harvard Injury Control Research Center found that criminal use of guns was far more common than self-defense use.... Hemenway considered that the Kleck figure was inconsistent with other known statistics for crime, citing that Kleck's apparently showed that guns were used many times more often for self-defense in figures burglaries than there were reported incidents of burglaries of premises whose occupants were awake and armed with firearms. Hemenway concluded that under reasonable assumptions of random errors in sampling, because of the rarity of the event, the 2.5 million figure should be considered only as the top end of a 0-2.5 million…a highly unreliable result that is probably a gross overestimate, with the true figure one tenth that amount or less…

States in the highest quartile for gun ownership had homicide rates 114% higher than states in the lowest quartile of gun ownership
wiki

The figure of 2.5 million instances of self defence, as it refers to burglaries, is not even consistent with the number of burglaries reported where the victims were either awake or even at home.

They got this number, 2.5 million, by talking to less than 5,000 people in a country of over 300 million.

The statistic is considered a gross overestimate and the reality is probably closer to one-tenth of that.

Also, states that have the highest gun ownership have 114% higher rates of homicide.

Last edited:
I love these feel good stories !! Great way to start the day!

Prolly makes your dick hard just thinking about shooting that guy in the head. Good for you dude.

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe the thought of an innocent couple not being slaughtered by criminals makes people feel good? Do you not understand why some feel worse about innocent people being killed than when heartless criminals die instead?

I think you just hate guns, except when they are used to protect your messiah.

first i would not term this a robbery...good robbers break in when no one is home...this was a home invasion...one of the most personal things that can happen to a person's family and home...

darwin's theory

yep, that takes it to a whole new level. it is beyond stealing property it is now putting peoples lives at risk. this guy is willing to harm or even kill the homeowners.

Who needs a gun?
Cops: SC homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder | GoUpstate.com
A woman living at the home told deputies she was sitting on the couch when a man came in and put a gun to her head. She yelled for her husband, who came in and fought with the intruder. The woman said the suspect dropped the gun, which her husband picked up and shot him in the head. Deputies say a second suspect fled the home and hasn't been found.

Gun owner arrested in boy's accidental shooting death - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

And how does this line up with your agenda?

The supporters of the constitution and bill of rights have no agenda other than trying to keep our freedom. Obama and the other lefties in Washington took an oath to protect our constitution. They clearly didn't take that seriously.

It's the left that has a gun control agenda. You can't stand it when someone shows an example of why people should be allowed to protect themselves. The couple in the OP didn't have their own gun, it was the criminal's own gun used against him.

So, because you can't stand hearing about people protecting themselves from criminals and realizing that is what the 2nd amendment supporters are talking about, you have to show an example of bad judgement using a gun.

Criminals will always have guns and most victims won't have the opportunity to take their weapons from them.

Any more of you sick gun fetish folks find any more gun deaths to celebrate? How many of you sick fuking gun nuts have killed someone with your gun? Any of you?
Says he who prays every night for a school shooting the next day, so that he can better further his mindless, bigoted agenda agianat guns.

Another fuking mouth with a gun that hasn't shot anyone. Man up with your m14 and tell how many people you have shot.

Guns are supposedly just a tool. How come you all get so excited every time someone uses their "tool" to perform a job. You think every time I pick up my hammer and drive a nail, I should stop and claim what a great thing just happened?

A guy uses a tool to perform a job and you all act like it was the second coming. Another home owner stops the bad guy. Whoop de shit. Isn't that why you all have guns. To do a job. And you want to be applauded for it. Fuk that.
Notice that you did not even -try- to deny that you pray every night for a school shooting the next day, so that you can better further your mindless, bigoted agenda agianat guns

This 'fact' has long ago been proven to be false.
Please feel free to show that your statement is true.

Self-protection The effectiveness and safety of guns used for personal defense is debated. Studies place the instances of guns used in personal defense as low as 65 thousand times per year, and as high as 2.5 million times per year. Under President Clinton, the Department of Justice conducted a survey in 1994 that placed the usage rate of guns used in personal defense at 1.5 million times per year, but noted this was likely to be an overestimate.]

Between 1987 and 1990, McDowall found that guns were used in defense during a crime incident 64,615 times annually… two times out of 1,000 criminal incidents (0.2%) that occurred in this period, including criminal incidents where no guns were involved at all. For violent crimes, assault, robbery, and rape, guns were used 0.83% of the time in self-defense. Of the times that guns were used in self-defense…20% of the self-defense incidents, the guns were used by police officers….Dowall's study for the American Journal of Public Health contrasted with the 1993 study by Kleck, who found that 2.45 million crimes were thwarted each year in the United States by guns,… results of the Kleck studies have been cited many times in scholarly and popular media.

McDowall cited methodological issues with the Kleck studies: (1) Kleck used a very small sample size and (2) did not confine the definition of self-defense to attempted victimizations where physical attacks had already commenced.

Kleck and Gertz said they used an anonymous random digit dialed telephone survey, and did not know the identities of the 4,977 interviewed. They said the quality of sampling procedures was well above the level common in national surveys, using a large, nationally representative survey. A study of gun use in the 1990s by Hemenway at the Harvard Injury Control Research Center found that criminal use of guns was far more common than self-defense use.... Hemenway considered that the Kleck figure was inconsistent with other known statistics for crime, citing that Kleck's apparently showed that guns were used many times more often for self-defense in figures burglaries than there were reported incidents of burglaries of premises whose occupants were awake and armed with firearms. Hemenway concluded that under reasonable assumptions of random errors in sampling, because of the rarity of the event, the 2.5 million figure should be considered only as the top end of a 0-2.5 million…a highly unreliable result that is probably a gross overestimate, with the true figure one tenth that amount or less…

States in the highest quartile for gun ownership had homicide rates 114% higher than states in the lowest quartile of gun ownership
wiki

The figure of 2.5 million instances of self defence in burglaries is not even consistent with the number of burglaries reported where the victims were either awake or even at home.

They got this number, 2.5 million, by talking to less than 5,000 people in a country of over 300 million.

The statistic is considered a gross overestimate and the reality is probably closer to one-tenth of that.

Also, states that have the highest gun ownership have 114% higher rates of homicide.

None of this proves his statment false.
Feel free to try again.

Doubt it its Spartenburg SC, its kind of rough over there,a mini South Side of Chicago type of thing.

...except that people are allowed to defend themselves.

In Chicago, city government has disarmed law-abiding citizens so the criminals can do whatever they want.

Who needs a gun?
Cops: SC homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder | GoUpstate.com
A woman living at the home told deputies she was sitting on the couch when a man came in and put a gun to her head. She yelled for her husband, who came in and fought with the intruder. The woman said the suspect dropped the gun, which her husband picked up and shot him in the head. Deputies say a second suspect fled the home and hasn't been found.

She was brave to yell to her husband with a gun at her head, and he was brave to tackle the man who was threatening his wife.
The man is dead because he threatened the life of a innocent person in their own home.

This is what guns are for - protecting yourself in your own home.
What if you're out on the street?

Like most news stories of this type I think we will never know what really happened or all the details and I think we never do.

She was brave to yell to her husband with a gun at her head, and he was brave to tackle the man who was threatening his wife.
The man is dead because he threatened the life of a innocent person in their own home.

This is what guns are for - protecting yourself in your own home.

Cant do that in Australia can you Noomi. If this happened in your house you would prolly be robbed and dead.

We tend to lock our doors and windows at night so people can't break in. I don't know if you guys have considered that.
Good idea. It's IMPOSSIBLE to break glass or pry open a door. :thup:

If you have killed someone before, did you celebrate like the sick fuk on page one talking about how good it was to read about someone getting shot and killed. How that "started his day off right".

I believe that I have the right to protect my property and loved ones. Even the right to kill someone trying to harm same.

I don't have the right to celebrate the killing like some of you sick muttafukers on here.

But again, man up and say how many people you gun nuts have shot and killed. Your "friends" are waiting to celebrate with you.

The death of a criminal who breaks into your home with the intent on doing you harm is nothing to cry over.

I want to here you say that you would "celebrate" the killing.

What IF the house being broken into was a drug dealers house? And one drug dealer shot the other. Still feel the same. Are you gonna "celebrate" and applaud the drug dealer that shot the other drug dealer? How about a thief shooting another thief?

Even cops who shoot someone with cause suffer for the death of another person. Soldiers suffer for the deaths they cause in a war.

But the bad muttafukers on here, they celebrate when someone gets killed. Sick dude. Sick.

Soon we will find out just how many gun nuts on here have shot and killed someone. Wanna bet that the number is zero?
All that matters is that people be prepared to kill to defend themselves and their families.

Apparently, you'd rather sacrifice your family than take a chance on hurting a home intruder's feelings.

Not as easy to pull the trigger as one might think.....imagine an intruder walking toward you saying "please don't hurt me, I'm in the wrong house" or some shit. You have to go cold and do what's required to end the intrusion....and don't think a leg shot gets you off the hook...femural artery is a kill shot. If you have religous beliefs that prohibit you taking a life, put a round into their pelvis area....hurts like a bitch, knocks them down, they are immobilized (or double-tap on the other side) and get the cops on the way.

Thought I'd add this.....so you've got an intruder in front of you, made it clear if he takes another step toward you that you will shoot him, and he stops.....now what? Now tell him to get down on his knees, hook one ankle over the other, and interlock his fingers on top of his head and do not move a muscle or say anyting else. Now he can't move quickly and you can call the cops or know your alarm company has called them. If you don't answer your phone, they will have the police dispatched. If your alarm wasn't activated you can push the "panic" button on the keypad....this will set off the siren so don't get the yips...it is very loud. Now the cops are for sure on the way. This isn't a negotiation...if he argues, shoot him. If he turns to run, chase him out the door but you cannot shoot him in the back if he is fleeing unless he is moving toward another family member...if he is, shoot him him in the back if need be. You are in your Castle....he is in your Castle to rob and maybe harm you and your family...he deserves no mercy.

Last edited:
Thought I'd add this.....so you've got an intruder in front of you, made it clear if he takes another step toward you that you will shoot him, and he stops.....now what? Now tell him to get down on his knees, hook one ankle over the other, and interlock his fingers on top of his head and do not move a muscle or say anyting else. Now he can't move quickly and you can call the cops or know your alarm company has called them. If you don't answer your phone, they will have the police dispatched. If your alarm wasn't activated you can push the "panic" button on the keypad....this will set off the siren so don't get the yips...it is very loud. Now the cops are for sure on the way. This isn't a negotiation...if he argues, shoot him. If he turns to run, chase him out the door but you cannot shoot him in the back if he is fleeing unless he is moving toward another family member...if he is, shoot him him in the back if need be. You are in your Castle....he is in your Castle to rob and maybe harm you and your family...he deserves no mercy.

The way I see it I have a door with 2 deadbolts an alarm with a ridiculously loud siren, and 2 dogs that will be barking their heads off if the fucker trying to get in doesn't take the hint he gets a chest full of buckshot.

Forum List

Back