Homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder, with his own gun

She was brave to yell to her husband with a gun at her head, and he was brave to tackle the man who was threatening his wife.
The man is dead because he threatened the life of a innocent person in their own home.

This is what guns are for - protecting yourself in your own home.

Cant do that in Australia can you Noomi. If this happened in your house you would prolly be robbed and dead.

We tend to lock our doors and windows at night so people can't break in. I don't know if you guys have considered that.

Criminals tend to not care if you have, I don't know if you haven't considered that. Folks here are a lot more brash than where you're from, Noomi.

Any more of you sick gun fetish folks find any more gun deaths to celebrate? How many of you sick fuking gun nuts have killed someone with your gun? Any of you?

If you have killed someone before, did you celebrate like the sick fuk on page one talking about how good it was to read about someone getting shot and killed. How that "started his day off right".

I believe that I have the right to protect my property and loved ones. Even the right to kill someone trying to harm same.

I don't have the right to celebrate the killing like some of you sick muttafukers on here.

But again, man up and say how many people you gun nuts have shot and killed. Your "friends" are waiting to celebrate with you.

Any more of you sick gun fetish folks find any more gun deaths to celebrate? How many of you sick fuking gun nuts have killed someone with your gun? Any of you?

If you have killed someone before, did you celebrate like the sick fuk on page one talking about how good it was to read about someone getting shot and killed. How that "started his day off right".

I believe that I have the right to protect my property and loved ones. Even the right to kill someone trying to harm same.

I don't have the right to celebrate the killing like some of you sick muttafukers on here.

But again, man up and say how many people you gun nuts have shot and killed. Your "friends" are waiting to celebrate with you.

The death of a criminal who breaks into your home with the intent on doing you harm is nothing to cry over.

No one has ever gone on a mass hammer bashing spree.

Forge that hammer into an edged weapon and you sure as hell can go on a mass murder spree...as over half a million Tutsis in Rwanda learned the hard way.

Best to ban pointy objects...

I don't have the right to celebrate the killing...

Actually, you do. Unless of course you'd like to point to the law the restricts such a right.

Yea, didn't think so.

One thing for sure, the good citizens that will not have to pay to put this scum in jail thank the homeowner...as does the gene pool. Let the party begin. :lol:

The death of a criminal who breaks into your home with the intent on doing you harm is nothing to cry over.

I want to here you say that you would "celebrate" the killing.

What IF the house being broken into was a drug dealers house? And one drug dealer shot the other. Still feel the same. Are you gonna "celebrate" and applaud the drug dealer that shot the other drug dealer? How about a thief shooting another thief?

Even cops who shoot someone with cause suffer for the death of another person. Soldiers suffer for the deaths they cause in a war.

But the bad muttafukers on here, they celebrate when someone gets killed. Sick dude. Sick.

Soon we will find out just how many gun nuts on here have shot and killed someone. Wanna bet that the number is zero?

I don't give a shit what you want. I have no desire to kill anyone but if some asshole breaks into my home he will be shot. I don't want it to happen and I sincerely hope it doesn't. I know that's hard for a little sheep brain to process but give it a go anyway.

What IF the house being broken into was a drug dealers house? And one drug dealer shot the other. Still feel the same. Are you gonna "celebrate" and applaud the drug dealer that shot the other drug dealer? How about a thief shooting another thief?

One criminal shooting another is nothing to cry over.

Even cops who shoot someone with cause suffer for the death of another person. Soldiers suffer for the deaths they cause in a war.

If it's a life or death situation I would rather come out on the life side and live with the consequences than come out on the dead side at the hands of a criminal.

But the bad muttafukers on here, they celebrate when someone gets killed. Sick dude. Sick.

Soon we will find out just how many gun nuts on here have shot and killed someone. Wanna bet that the number is zero?

I'm not "celebrating " anyone's death I am celebrating the fact that a man defended his wife and himself from a criminal with the intention of doing them harm.

You should be too.

I don't give a shit what you want. I have no desire to kill anyone but if some asshole breaks into my home he will be shot. I don't want it to happen and I sincerely hope it doesn't. I know that's hard for a little sheep brain to process but give it a go anyway.

If it's a life or death situation I would rather come out on the life side and live with the consequences than come out on the dead side at the hands of a criminal.

I'm not "celebrating " anyone's death I am celebrating the fact that a man defended his wife and himself from a criminal with the intention of doing them harm.

You should be too.

I know you claim to be a very successfull businessman. Are you always this obtuse? Did I say you were celebrating? The other dude was.

I just asked a simple question; how many people have you shot and killed?

She was brave to yell to her husband with a gun at her head, and he was brave to tackle the man who was threatening his wife.
The man is dead because he threatened the life of a innocent person in their own home.

This is what guns are for - protecting yourself in your own home.

Cant do that in Australia can you Noomi. If this happened in your house you would prolly be robbed and dead.

We tend to lock our doors and windows at night so people can't break in. I don't know if you guys have considered that.

So when a robber comes to a house in Australia, if the doors and windows are lock, they just leave?

Hmmm.... Wished that worked over here.

Grow up dumb shit, you act like it was a tragedy that the homeowners lived.

I didn't see people celebrate, they are happy it turned out positive for the homeowners, because many times, it doesn't.

You're wound up a little tight there zeke.
I've used a gun to stop a home invasion. Could have shot the border jumpers easily and legally. But I didnt. I look back on it and ask myself occasionally,should I have shot the both of em? It probably would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief down the road.
But I couldnt bring myself to shoot someone in the back.
Had I seen a gun they would most assuredly be dead.

So yes,I cheer the fact that against all odds the home owner turned the tables and killed a sorry piece of shit.
Don't like it? ....I dont give a shit!

So when a robber comes to a house in Australia, if the doors and windows are lock, they just leave?

Hmmm.... Wished that worked over here.

I guess ballistic glass and armored buildings are much cheaper down under.:eusa_eh:

I love these feel good stories !! Great way to start the day!

Prolly makes your dick hard just thinking about shooting that guy in the head. Good for you dude.

The United States Supreme Court has concluded that All People have a Right to Keep and Bear Arms for the sole purpose of self-defense...
Not so. Self-defense was one of the examples they gave.

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

That may be true, but you need to consider the bigger picture.
With a gun, I can kill multiple people in seconds. With a hammer, I could take over a minute to bludgeon someone to death.
And yet, hammers and other blunt weapons are used far more often than an 'assault weapon' to commit murder.

This alone negates any argument as to the necessity of banning 'assault weapons' - at least, any argument not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Says he who prays every night for a school shooting the next day, so that he can better further his mindless, bigoted agenda agianat guns.

You should be too.

I know you claim to be a very successfull businessman. Are you always this obtuse? Did I say you were celebrating? The other dude was.

You answered my post with the statement

So who is obtuse when you can't even keep track of your own ovine bleating?

You should be too.

Fuck it dude. Who cares. This topic has only been repeated ad nauseum.

You break into my house, I'll shoot you. I break into your house, you shoot me. Fair enough? I will feel bad for shooting you. And I won't celebrate if I kill you.

Fuck it dude. Who cares. This topic has only been repeated ad nauseum.

You break into my house, I'll shoot you. I break into your house, you shoot me. Fair enough? I will feel bad for shooting you. And I won't celebrate if I kill you.

guns do save lives

Forum List

Back