Homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder, with his own gun

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Who needs a gun?
Cops: SC homeowner shoots, kills alleged intruder | GoUpstate.com
A woman living at the home told deputies she was sitting on the couch when a man came in and put a gun to her head. She yelled for her husband, who came in and fought with the intruder. The woman said the suspect dropped the gun, which her husband picked up and shot him in the head. Deputies say a second suspect fled the home and hasn't been found.

Next time, these homeowners should be better prepared. I recommend one of those 'gun free zone' signs in the front yard. That'll do the trick...:eusa_eh:

Who needs a gun?
A woman living at the home told deputies she was sitting on the couch when a man came in and put a gun to her head. She yelled for her husband, who came in and fought with the intruder. The woman said the suspect dropped the gun, which her husband picked up and shot him in the head. Deputies say a second suspect fled the home and hasn't been found.

are charges expected to given to the homeowner

I love these feel good stories !! Great way to start the day!

Prolly makes your dick hard just thinking about shooting that guy in the head. Good for you dude.

just makes me wonder.., can a liarberal become any more stupid ?

it really does make me start the day with a huge smile and a bounce in my walk.., make my dick hard ?? only if you keep opening your mouth :up:

Who needs a gun?

Gun owner arrested in boy's accidental shooting death - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

And how does this line up with your agenda?

Who needs a gun?

Gun owner arrested in boy's accidental shooting death - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

And how does this line up with your agenda?

Accidents happen.

How do accidental drownings fit into your pro swimming pool agenda?

I love these feel good stories !! Great way to start the day!

Prolly makes your dick hard just thinking about shooting that guy in the head. Good for you dude.

Nope sorry. You'll have to get your jollies elsewhere.
But I do feel a satisfying sense of poetic justice and irony.
That and one less scumbag in the world that wont take tax dollars to prosecute.

Who needs a gun?
Charge them for what?

Who needs a gun?

Doubt it its Spartenburg SC, its kind of rough over there,a mini South Side of Chicago type of thing.

Didn't realize I had a pro swimming pool agenda. Weird, thanks for letting me know.

Accidents happen.

How do accidental drownings fit into your pro swimming pool agenda?

Didn't realize I had a pro swimming pool agenda. Weird, thanks for letting me know.

Well I haven't seen post whining about swimming pools so I assume you're not for banning them or restricting who can install one.

What about all the babies that fall out of windows every year? Should we do something about that? Maybe mental health checks on people with windows in their homes. It's for the children's safety after all.

Forum List

Back