Homecoming Queen Murdered Then Raped

its an amazing that because a white poster mentions a crime committed my darker skinned folks, he or she is automatically a racist. and people wonder why are country is so screwed up.

It's not amazing at all. It's predictable.

Protecting citizens requires funding, funding which is often placed in the detecting and persecuting of criminals, 10% (approx) of the crimes are committed by illegals, so if we focus on only them we are ignoring 90% of the crime. Again I ask, why focus on them being illegals and just not treat them like the animals they are, as should all criminals? Why is it so damned important to point out or even care that they are illegals? Being an illegal makes them a criminal by default, but these people are animals much like many of our own citizens. For every one story where an illegal commits such a vile crime there are many more about citizens doing the same or worse.

Dishonest fuckery does not become you. No one said we should "focus on only them" now did they? And why did'nt you answer the question about what to tell the lady in San Francisco. ?

And yet the constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment even if it's for people who commit cruel and unusual acts. Imagine that!

And are you sure that those studies aren't flawed? I haven't seen them myself but when you hear criticisms do you instantly assume they're politically motivated and worthless or do you take the time to asses their true worth?

There is another thread about illegals where I quoted some studies and was told by someone that the studies weren't valid because he didn't believe them.

This post here was directed at him.

Interesting that you assume that I assume they are politically motivated when you don't even know which studies I'm talking about.

And maybe if the prison system was a little more cruel and unusual instead of three hots and a cot, there would be less stories like this.

Oh wait...they are illegal. They figure they will just be deported.

It seemed to me like you were dismissing the criticism immediately but that was just the impression I got from the way you worded it, sorry.
I highly doubt that if we had barbaric prisons crime would decrease that much.

And I agree with imprisoning illegals that commit crimes instead of deporting them.

An eye for an eye never worked in Egypt!

. That's bad enough. lots of losers kill people... and most of them are nice light skinned boys...
Not true, by far the most murders and rapists of the world are men of color, black and hispanic men love to rape and murder it is there nature.

All one has to do is look who is in the prisons all over the world, black and hispanic men.

LOL, and the Jews love to steal the white man's money and the Arabs love to blow up the white man and the Asians, well, they have to do something to the white man. I will get back to you on what that is! I got it, they like to steal the white man's jobs!

Huh what, you like what, I am holier than thou, why because I can admit my mistakes, faults and shortcomings, what about you. Your defintion of a conservative is about as disconnect from reality as a spider on mars.

I will come back and educate you some more so dont thank me now.

32 million, I counted them, where do you think I got it, thinks its made up, got a study, how about a statistic, now you can thank me, go ahead. thank me, tomorrow you thank me more, go ahead thank me.

Well, going from your post you have no idea what a conservative is.

Of course I admit my mistakes....:eek:)

Please, no more education. If you educate me any more I'll regress back to elementary school...

Dont insult children, why do libs always have to be so mean.

Not true, by far the most murders and rapists of the world are men of color, black and hispanic men love to rape and murder it is there nature.

All one has to do is look who is in the prisons all over the world, black and hispanic men.

LOL, and the Jews love to steal the white man's money and the Arabs love to blow up the white man and the Asians, well, they have to do something to the white man. I will get back to you on what that is! I got it, they like to steal the white man's jobs!

The Arabs are Asian, Middle East, get it, I know you do not, so I will explain. The Middle East is on part of Asia. There, I educated you, now thank me.

Hey dumbass I was being scarcastic! I though Tanks generalizations that Hispanics and Blacks love rape and murder was well rather silly!

Also yes the middle east is part of Asia, but when you think of Asian Americans, you thinks of orientals (but that term is not PC anymore. When you think of Middle Eastern people you think of Arabs (and I guess Persians)!

Also smart guy not all Arabs states are located in the middle east aka North Africa: Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Algeria, Moroco etc. So are these Arabs Asians? No so go take your "I gotya" attitude and shove it up your ass.

GHOOK93, I admit when I am wrong, sorry. I deleted my mistake. I was wrong and a dumbass. Every once in awhile you got to hit a dog.

Bring the troops home and put them on the Mexican border.

MS-13 is a much bigger threat than AQ.

I though Tanks generalizations that Hispanics and Blacks love rape and murder was well rather silly!
In Mexican Villages, Rape Can Be Called A Courting Ritual

Tuesday, July 2, 2002

Mexico is struggling to modernize its justice system, but when it comes to punishing sexual violence against women, surprisingly little has changed in a century. In many parts of the country, the sentence for stealing a cow is harsher than for rape. Although the law calls for tough penalties for rape - up to 20 years in prison - only rarely is there an investigation into even the most barbaric of sexual violence. Women's groups estimate that perhaps 1 percent of rapes are ever punished.

Rape is prosecuted at the state level, and state laws vary. A review of criminal laws in all 31 states showed that many required that if, for example, a 12-year-old girl accused an adult of statutory rape, she had first to prove she was "chaste and pure." Nineteen of the states required that statutory rape charges be dropped if the rapist agreed to marry his victim.

Mexico -- Age of Sexual Consent

Last edited:
The fear of reprisal or punishment by your fellow man (no a fear of god) is the motivation for most people "doing the right thing!" When there is less of a fear of reprisal or punishment by your fellow man there is less motivation to do the right thing (and note the fear of god - In the Abrahamic religion- is supposed to be ever present).

I though Tanks generalizations that Hispanics and Blacks love rape and murder was well rather silly!
In Mexican Villages, Rape Can Be Called A Courting Ritual

Tuesday, July 2, 2002

Mexico is struggling to modernize its justice system, but when it comes to punishing sexual violence against women, surprisingly little has changed in a century. In many parts of the country, the sentence for stealing a cow is harsher than for rape. Although the law calls for tough penalties for rape - up to 20 years in prison - only rarely is there an investigation into even the most barbaric of sexual violence. Women's groups estimate that perhaps 1 percent of rapes are ever punished.

Rape is prosecuted at the state level, and state laws vary. A review of criminal laws in all 31 states showed that many required that if, for example, a 12-year-old girl accused an adult of statutory rape, she had first to prove she was "chaste and pure." Nineteen of the states required that statutory rape charges be dropped if the rapist agreed to marry his victim.

Mexico -- Age of Sexual Consent

The fear of reprisal or punishment by your fellow man (no a fear of god) is the motivation for most people "doing the right thing!" When there is less of a fear of reprisal or punishment by your fellow man there is less motivation to do the right thing (and note the fear of god - In the Abrahamic religion- is supposed to be ever present).
When the fellow man is black or hispanic then there is less motivation to do the right thing.

Raise black or hispanic men in black and hispanic ghettoes and they'll behave like SOME blacks and hispanics.

Raise black or hispanic men in Norway and they'll behave like Norwegians (and like MOST blacks and hispanics).

José;1155848 said:
Raise black or hispanic men in black and hispanic ghettoes and they'll behave like SOME blacks and hispanics.

Raise black or hispanic men in Norway and they'll behave like Norwegians (and like MOST blacks and hispanics).

That might have been the smartest thing you have ever said!

It's sad, with all the crime that happens in the US by US citizens everyday, much of it just as bad if not worse than this, and instead of seeing these people for animals like they should be, their immigration is a bigger issue ... seriously?

They're animals, not because they are from another country here illegally, they are animals because they have no regard for anyone else.

I think the point is not that they are worse people because of their immigration status, the point is that this is a senseless, preventable crime. It was preventable in that had our immigration laws been enforced at at the border, this girl would still be alive.

At least for me, that's the point of all this. Sure you're going to have crime and it's all bad, but when there is an entire category of criminal you could exclude from society, but don't, then each crime committed by that category is even more tragic.

Forum List

Back