Immigration? Mexico and Latin Countrys want to talk?

Mexico is a failed nation.

When over 32,000,000 refugees must flee to the safety of the USA than that nation has failed.

Not all nations are ready for self-rule. South Africa was not ready, Iraq may not be ready. Mexico is not ready.

People cannot rise above thier level of education, so I am sure people will argue that they have education. Yes, the elite have education. People also cannot rise above thier countries culture. When either of these conditions exsist than the nation is not ready for self-rule.

People die because our leaders, our people, do not understand this simple principle.

What is it that you find disagreeable in that article? Where the hell does it say anything about 'questioning' anything? All it's saying is that they're going to mostly talk about the economy, but that some of the issues (immigration and Cuba) shouldn't be "taken off the table". It's a summit. It's where these leaders talk. What is it that you find so wrong with that? The fact that your leadership is now actually open to cooperating with the rest of the continent on this issues?

How can you talk economy or anything with failed nations or a failed government.

I am not college educated so maybe I can not speak in terms you understand.

None the less, facts are facts, there are many nations we appease, mexico being one.

Mexico has failed its citizens, mexico is a failed nation, to talk to the leadership of mexico is to talk to a system of corrpution while penalizing the good, genorous people north of thier border

How can you talk economy or anything with failed nations or a failed government.

None the less, facts are facts, there are many nations we appease, mexico being one.

Mexico has failed its citizens, mexico is a failed nation, to talk to the leadership of mexico is to talk to a system of corrpution while penalizing the good, genorous people north of thier border

Fuck you, buddy. What do YOU know about Mexico? So yeah, they've got their problems, just like every other country INCLUDING your own. And what the hell does talking to the leadership of Mexico have to do with penalizing Americans? Where the fuck did that connection come from? Mexico's government, with all its faults, is one elected in free democratic elections, just like your own government. Is it a failure? That's for Mexico's people to decide, and for them to change. All you are required to do is deal with the government the people elect, just like we must deal with the governments YOUR people elect, no matter how bad they are.

The US is a failed nation.

When all the major political parties are unwilling to fulfill the most basic duty of any tribe since prehistoric times, territory/border control, then that nation has failed.

PS: when this nation is not only unwilling to prevent illegals and criminals from crossing its borders, but also feels the need to use its neighbors as scape goats for its own inaction then this is a morally disgusting failed nation.

They editted the story, there was a whole section on Immigration and the fact that Mexico and the President of the Latin American group were gonna push the US on Immigration.

What perpetuates America's immigration problems are american losers like the members of the US Message Board who spend all day "heroicly" posting messages against Mexico and illegal immigration on the Internet (or shopping at the mall) instead of putting pressure on their political representatives as well as traveling to Washington DC to wave signs and shout in front of the White House.

Fuck you, buddy. What do YOU know about Mexico? So yeah, they've got their problems, just like every other country INCLUDING your own. And what the hell does talking to the leadership of Mexico have to do with penalizing Americans? Where the fuck did that connection come from? Mexico's government, with all its faults, is one elected in free democratic elections, just like your own government. Is it a failure? That's for Mexico's people to decide, and for them to change. All you are required to do is deal with the government the people elect, just like we must deal with the governments YOUR people elect, no matter how bad they are.

What do I know, I lived there for seven months, thats what I know, I eat with mexicans, I work with mexicans, they come to my house with Tequila to drink, they tell me thier thoughts and concerns. Now tell me what the fuck do you know.

SERIOUSLY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW.

DID YOU LIVE WITH THEM

WHERE YOU SUCH A GREAT PERSON THAT MEXICANS TELL YOU HOW THE FEEL, WHAT THEY FEAR, WHY THE FLEE.

I have lived in mexico, my friends are mexican.

Epsilon Delta, I know more because I have lived with them.

My apartment in mexico cost me 200$, on christmas day my battery got ripped off out of my truck, thank god the cables were loose. After that I borrowed a battery to bring my truck inside the safety of our gates. I paid the landlord the extra 60$ to keep my truck inside. It was an old chevy, 1970

What do I know, if I or my wife got sick I had no worry, the mexicans are great people, they loved me and protected me and my wife.

Long ago when I was married to an evil pig she got sick in mexico, such great people I did not worry about a thing, such a huge show of heart, I feel sick that they must flee.

what do I know, more than you can imagine.

what the fuck does anyone know about mexicans, tell me your stories. can you say that they drink and eat with you, I can , tell me, go ahead. tell me your personal experience.

You cannot.

I know, I have lived with mexicans and if i say that the government failed the people that is true, you think racism is unique to the USA, I say you are a bigot.

You are a bigot, bigot, bigot,

What do I know, I know while I dug holes, literally, with a mexican working beside me, I know what he thought because he told me.

Tell me the last time you worked with a mexican.
\
tell me the last time they shared food.

I wish to hell I was at home because I got a thousand photos to show I got something that is based on more than I feel

Tell me, when was the last time a mexican came to your home because he knew you were his friend.

Mexicans, I know if I find myself in trouble in mexico, and that if an ordinary mexican can help without being killled by his government or a drug lord, I know if they take me into thier home I am safe and have nothing to fear.

How, do I know this,

seriously, I consider you a lousy piece of shit, seriously, my wife got stuck in mexico city and thank god for good people.

Never question me, you know nothing.

I do know. I know more than your puny little brain can ever accept. Fuck off you lousy bigot. Seriously, FUck Off.

Last edited:
Stop complaining about mexico!!

Get your fat ass out of your chair!!

Go to Washington DC to face scorching heat and sub zero temperatures and fight police dogs!!

American dead enders of the US Message Board!!!!

PUT THE REST OF YOUR BODY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR SORRY, PATHETIC LIFE!!!!

Last edited:
Where do you see a complaint. Your name is not Jose.

I know mexico, I have lived in mexico, I have trusted mexico with the life of my wife.

Where is the fact or intellect that you present.

It aint here.

When you know the mexicans and are accepted as a friend than you may have a voice but just because you are mexican does not make you right.

Even the mexicans are victims of mexicans.

It all depends on how european you are, Vicnente Fox was pure european, My friend who shared a bottle of Cazadores was pure Metizo mexican.

Tell me, are Metizo or are you Spanish.

Racism is not unique to the KKK. Racism is an import, so who the fuck are you.

Do not take my message as a personal attack, krotchdog.

You are not by any stretch of the imagination the most vicious Mexico basher on this Board. Not even close.

My message is directed to 99% of the lowlife scum bags here who use their sick immagination to find a convoluted way of blaming Mexico for the fact that America refuses to do what is needed to stop the flow of illegal immigration.

Well, I am sorry, I lived in mexico and I can say that I have family and friends that have been helped by mexicans.

Beyond living in mexico, I lived in Dana Point California and worked hand in hand with mexicans.

I know the tragedy

I know the dispare

I know the government has failed mexico as I know our government is failing the entire world. I do not take a bush/obama position

I follow the money.

You may of pissed me off, do not take it personal, its just that I am sick and tired of being stereotyped because I am white.

I am sick and tired of all the bullshit.

this is about tyrants and not jus the usa's tyrants.

The saddest thing a mexican has said to me is "There is no such thing as the american dream".

I may be white, I may of been born in the USA, that said I am a refugee of the tyrants of the world

my family is 3rd generation

my ex wife of ramos name is eighth generation

I kkkkkknow who I am, I have lived in mexico and more than mexico I have lived in brazil.

I know the people of whom I speak.

Eu nao falo mais

not spanish

Wow... cool it, man. You sounds like you're NUTS!

I thought you were saying that your government, by talking to the Mexican government, is penalizing Americans... but I guess not.

In any case, the US government talking to the Mexican government doesn't hurt Mexicans. It would do more harm if it wasn't talking. I agree that obviously the Mexican government has tons of deficiencies, corruption, and all sorts of plagues. It indeed has failed the people. So that means that people have to organize and struggle for their rights! The only thing you can do to help is organize as well and elect officials that will implement policies conducive of their efforts.

José;1152244 said:
Do not take my message as a personal attack, krotchdog.

You are not by any stretch of the imagination the most vicious Mexico basher on this Board. Not even close.

My message is directed to 99% of the lowlife scum bags here who use their sick immagination to find a convoluted way of blaming Mexico for the fact that America refuses to do what is needed to stop the flow of illegal immigration.

Why are you making things up, why are you a liar. I have never bashed mexico. I lived in Mexico, you obviously have not lived in mexico. I lived in mexico for seven months.

I also live in Brazil, when I finish my job here in spain I will go back to brazil, I have spent two years of my life in brazil.

You should edit that post of yours or you are no better than those you criticize.

MEXICO has failed the Mexican people! THE USA has to stop catering to that loser country with loser leaders once and for all. Leave them to their own corrupt mentality and way of life. If they can't swim, let them sink. They are doing a great job of destroying themselves. Let them be.

'My message is directed to 99% of the lowlife scum bags here who use their sick immagination to find a convoluted way of blaming Mexico for the fact that America refuses to do what is needed to stop the flow of illegal immigration.'

What about the convoluted way of many in Mexico blaming the USA for weapons entering their country from here? If they won't help the USA by keeping their people from entering our country illegally, why should the USA help them with the illegal weapons entering their country? When does it become Mexico's responsibility to do what is right for their people? If the USA fails to stop the illegal flow of people from Mexico, it's because Mexico refuses to accept that they have a astronomical problem in their country in ALL areas. Their refusal to confront these problems is what is destroying it.

Delta, you don’t understand the fanatic patriots of this Message Board as well as I do.

They (well, at list some of them) want something that is simply unheard of in the history of humanity:

One country demanding another one to become its Border Patrol!!

America spent decades criticizing the countries behind the Iron Curtain for not allowing their citizens to leave their nations freely and at the same time want Mexico to control their citizens in the same way!!

Not even China, a dictatorship, stops its citizens from entering Russia illegally!! Russia has an enormous problem with illegal Chinese immigration into Siberia. Only fully fledged totalitarian states like North Korea do that.

America didn’t stop a single illegal American from entering Mexico’s northern provinces in the 19th century and the poor country paid dearly for not being able to enforce its own immigration laws.

Was it America’s duty to prevent anglo settlers from entering Mexico illegaly?

The hell it was!!

I blame America for intervening militarily and helping the anglo land grabbers 10 years after the TEJAS OUTRAGE BUT NOT FOR ALLOWING THE THIEVES TO ENTER MEXICO IN THE FIRST PLACE. That was Mexico’s obligation.

Hell, American citizens themselves are not detained by US authorities when they try to enter Canada and Mexico illegally if they’re not criminals!!

Do as I say not as…

Forum List

Back