Homecoming Queen Murdered Then Raped

Funny.. Last statistics I read said that most black men die at the hands of other black men. and in Mexico last year about 5000 people died from the drug war. Wonder how many of the killers were not hispanic? Now who's racist? doyathink.

It aint about racist.

Its not about republican or democrat

its not conservative vs liberal

I dought either folk argueing as such really know the difference.

This is about both parties allowing criminals to kill people, it dont matter if they are illegal, legal, black, or fusia.

Its about power and corruption.

Its about the fact that you can not send the secret police out to make the people beg the government for protection, its about the government knowing this and coming up with another way for the people to become enslved to the government.

So, I do not understand those who's post contains mine.

I am not here to defend bush nor obama, I simply wish to show that we have something in common and that criminal are in a way the same as secret police, they make the people fear and seek help from the government.

Less people of color = Less crime
Are you a republican?

I am conservative.

Less people equal less crime, well, he is right, that said crime is a symptom of a greater problem. Its not the color its the culture, its not the culture its the society, its not the society its the poverty, its not the poverty its the politice.

This is no easy answer, one simple rule is close the borders and you stop crimes by illegal aliens, there is no arguing that fact. Close the borders and those who come illegaly cannot come.

preety simple.

People of all color commit crime, that is an arguement in another thread, this thread unfortunately is speaking of illegal immigration crimes and if we enforced our borders this would never happen.

Less people of color = Less crime
Are you a republican?

I am conservative.

Less people equal less crime, well, he is right, that said crime is a symptom of a greater problem. Its not the color its the culture, its not the culture its the society, its not the society its the poverty, its not the poverty its the politice.

This is no easy answer, one simple rule is close the borders and you stop crimes by illegal aliens, there is no arguing that fact. Close the borders and those who come illegaly cannot come.

preety simple.

People of all color commit crime, that is an arguement in another thread, this thread unfortunately is speaking of illegal immigration crimes and if we enforced our borders this would never happen.
No...you aren't a conservative. Are you a Republican?

People of color are fleeing there own crime riddin countrys and running into the arms of the white man.

Ravi, I am conservative, not republican. The founding fathers were conservative, I believe in what they created. If you think otherwise I am open to discuss this.

I know what it is to be conservative, I know that the republicans failed our nation and now they expect another chance. How do we give them a chance, they had a majority, they had the reigns.

Sure the democrats had enough votes to fillibuster but the republicans could of been forceful and principled. The republicans could of done alot but they did not. After loseing in the senate and house during the 1998 elections, what did they do ? Did they change, noped, did they attempt to spend less, nope.

I am not a republican if what we have in congress is what we must call republican

It's sad, with all the crime that happens in the US by US citizens everyday, much of it just as bad if not worse than this, and instead of seeing these people for animals like they should be, their immigration is a bigger issue ... seriously?

They're animals, not because they are from another country here illegally, they are animals because they have no regard for anyone else.

It's sad, with all the crime that happens in the US by US citizens everyday, much of it just as bad if not worse than this, and instead of seeing these people for animals like they should be, their immigration is a bigger issue ... seriously?

They're animals, not because they are from another country here illegally, they are animals because they have no regard for anyone else.

Well so fucking what? America is supposed to deal with American lawbreakers. The American Government's first duty is to protect the American citizen. America is not supposed to deal with illegals by the millions and their criminial element. It's a sad sick state of affairs when approximately 25% of the inmates in LA are illegal immigrants.. Tell us just one other country that is expected to put up with that kind of bullshit. Or for that matter I'll make it easier for you. Tell us just one other country who does put up with that bullshit. We'll wait.

Well so fucking what? America is supposed to deal with American lawbreakers. The American Government's first duty is to protect the American citizen. America is not supposed to deal with illegals by the millions and their criminial element. It's a sad sick state of affairs when approximately 25% of the inmates in LA are illegal immigrants.. Tell us just one other country that is expected to put up with that kind of bullshit. Or for that matter I'll make it easier for you. Tell us just one other country who does put up with that bullshit. We'll wait.

All of Europe ...

All of Europe ...

Bullshit!

All of Europe ...

Bullshit!

Really ... how so? Almost all immigrants in Europe are illegal, the countries are too small and full of tourists for them to track every single person that crosses the borders, they just don't bother most of the time. Do you think all their illegal immigrants follow the laws of every country they pass through all the time?

Here's a better question, why should we put up with criminals period?

Really ... how so? Almost all immigrants in Europe are illegal, the countries are too small and full of tourists for them to track every single person that crosses the borders, they just don't bother most of the time. Do you think all their illegal immigrants follow the laws of every country they pass through all the time?

Here's a better question, why should we put up with criminals period?

Methinks all the rioting in France led Europe to see the error of it's ways.

Europe OKs immigration rules - Europe- msnbc.com

and who said we should put up with criminals? the better question is why do we put up with illegal criminals?? Ask the lady in San Francisco who lost her husband and both sons when an illegal mowed them down in the street with an AK47.. He had a rap sheet as long as your leg but instead of deporting him San Francisco gave him sanctuary. What do you say to that woman? Oh! sorry lady but your husband and sons would be just as dead if they were killed by Americans. What a lame assed stoopit argument you DUmmies! make.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back