Homecoming Queen Murdered Then Raped

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
jenniferleehampton.jpg

Hampton disappeared from the Day’s Inn off Lovell Road Friday, Sept. 19. Her body was found more than a week later in Melton Hill Lake in Solway, little more than six miles from the hotel.

Saturday, Sept. 20, KPD arrested two Day’s Inn employees on charges of falsifying documents. Both were illegal aliens with illegitimate social security cards.

Valentino Miranda and Rogelio Melchor are currently being held without bond by order of federal immigration officials.

Hampton murder suspect in custody

Last edited:
Just another crime committed by illegals.

There are too many of these incidents.

There are also too many people willing to look the other way; say that illegals don't pose a problem.

Even when you show them studies indicating the inordinate numbers of crimes committed by illegals, they refuse to accept it - they just cry that the studies are flawed or unproven.

They should be thrown into an 8X8 cell with nothing but a bucket.

(let's wait for it - doing my suggestion would be cruel and unusual - Much like the rape and murder they committed.)

i think it has more to do with the sorry ass justice system in the us....

all illegals regardless of country of origin should be deported

There are also too many people willing to look the other way; say that illegals don't pose a problem.

Even when you show them studies indicating the inordinate numbers of crimes committed by illegals, they refuse to accept it - they just cry that the studies are flawed or unproven.

(let's wait for it - doing my suggestion would be cruel and unusual - Much like the rape and murder they committed.)

throw them in a cell with a big dude to rape and murder them.....

And yet the constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment even if it's for people who commit cruel and unusual acts. Imagine that!

And are you sure that those studies aren't flawed? I haven't seen them myself but when you hear criticisms do you instantly assume they're politically motivated and worthless or do you take the time to asses their true worth?

And yet the constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment even if it's for people who commit cruel and unusual acts. Imagine that!

And are you sure that those studies aren't flawed? I haven't seen them myself but when you hear criticisms do you instantly assume they're politically motivated and worthless or do you take the time to asses their true worth?

There is another thread about illegals where I quoted some studies and was told by someone that the studies weren't valid because he didn't believe them.

This post here was directed at him.

Interesting that you assume that I assume they are politically motivated when you don't even know which studies I'm talking about.

And maybe if the prison system was a little more cruel and unusual instead of three hots and a cot, there would be less stories like this.

Oh wait...they are illegal. They figure they will just be deported.

They're just good people looking for jobs...

ValentinoMirandaLeftRogelioMelchor.jpg

Valentino Miranda, left, and Rogelio Melchor, were arrested for forged documents Sept. 20. One of the two is a suspect in Jennifer Lee Hampton's murder.

http://www.farragutpress.com/articles/2008/09/9149.html

Hampton murder suspect in custody

Jennifer Lee Hampton disappeared from the Day’s Inn off Lovell Road Friday, Sept. 19. Her body was found more than a week later in Melton Hill Lake in Solway, little more than six miles from the hotel. KPD arrested Valentino Miranda, left, and Rogelio Melchor, for forged documents both were Day’s Inn employees on charges of falsifying documents. Both were illegal aliens with illegitimate social security cards.

Jennifer Lee Hampton’s nude body was found near the Solway bridge by a local fisherman. The medical examiner positively ID’d the body. Hampton’s hotel room was in disarray police suspect foul play. The family plans to return Hampton’s body to Alabama.

Last edited:

There is another thread about illegals where I quoted some studies and was told by someone that the studies weren't valid because he didn't believe them.

This post here was directed at him.

Interesting that you assume that I assume they are politically motivated when you don't even know which studies I'm talking about.

And maybe if the prison system was a little more cruel and unusual instead of three hots and a cot, there would be less stories like this.

Oh wait...they are illegal. They figure they will just be deported.

It seemed to me like you were dismissing the criticism immediately but that was just the impression I got from the way you worded it, sorry.
I highly doubt that if we had barbaric prisons crime would decrease that much.

And I agree with imprisoning illegals that commit crimes instead of deporting them.

Last edited:
I read all the posts

You are idiots.

some of you do know you are not idiots, hence you are morons

and some of you are not morons, you are evil bastards

the only reason a crime such as this happens is because politcians want this to happen

they could easily enforce lae but they do not

Instead criminals get to write home how great it is in prison.

I suggest those who disagree check out the posts I make elsewhere before offering an opinion, look at the fact I have to post before you respond with nothing more than empty opinion.

And I agree with imprisoning illegals that commit crimes instead of deporting them.

Correct.

We deport people for staying in this country after their visa has expired.

We imprison people for murder.

If you just deported these murders, they would in essense have the same penalty as a graduate student from China who is sent home due to a technicality in filling out immigration paperwork.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... how cute. A thread filled with racists all upset that a white girl was killed by the big bad darker skinned guy with the funny accent.

This thread doen't belong in immigration. It isn't about immigration. A vile, disgusting low=life loser killed a girl. That's bad enough. lots of losers kill people... and most of them are nice light skinned boys...

you know, just like th loser that shot up those people because he was "afraid Obama was gonna take away his guns".

He showed 'em, didn't he? :cuckoo:

Correct.

If you just deported these murders, they would in essense have the same penalty as a graduate student from China who is sent home due to a technicality in filling out immigration paperwork.

I understand where you're coming from. But then we'd have to pay to imprison people like this. Do you think that's what we should do?

BTW, just to state the obvious, you aren't one of the lovely folk I was referring to as racists.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... how cute. A thread filled with racists all upset that a white girl was killed by the big bad darker skinned guy with the funny accent.

This thread doen't belong in immigration. It isn't about immigration. A vile, disgusting low=life loser killed a girl. That's bad enough. lots of losers kill people... and most of them are nice light skinned boys...

you know, just like th loser that shot up those people because he was "afraid Obama was gonna take away his guns".

He showed 'em, didn't he? :cuckoo:

Wow, slow down little miss prissy. It is exactly about immigration. Murderers are able to cross the border only because they can hide within many, many, many others.

If those you love respected the law and did not break the law it would be easy to arrest the murderer who crosses.

Its just too damn hard to pick one out of 32,000,000.

This has everything to do with immigration.

Not all come to work, some simply come to rape and murder, this is not opinion, its fact, need proof, look at the story, dont like that one than I agree, its not true.

I can give you another story of rape and murder. Dont like that one, I agree its bogus, I can give you another

I give you another story of rape and murder from across the border, not true, I agree

I give you another story, not true

I give you another, not true

and another
and another
and another
and another
and another

again
again
again
again

Massive illegal immigration results in criminals crossing our border large numbers. All who cross the border illlegally are criminals.

If we enforced the law maybe there would be less, its really a bullshit arguement.

The fact is as simple as many criminals crossed our border within a larger conspiracy.

It is impossible to catch everyone thus a criminal who knows this is able to cross the border with success.

. That's bad enough. lots of losers kill people... and most of them are nice light skinned boys...
Not true, by far the most murders and rapists of the world are men of color, black and hispanic men love to rape and murder it is there nature.

All one has to do is look who is in the prisons all over the world, black and hispanic men.

Correct.

I understand where you're coming from. But then we'd have to pay to imprison people like this. Do you think that's what we should do?

BTW, just to state the obvious, you aren't one of the lovely folk I was referring to as racists.

If my child was murdered by an illegal immigrant, I would like to see them imprisoned in this country, even if it cost taxpayers money to house them, just to make sure that they were serving their time.

If we send them back to Mexico (for example), who's to say that they don't just head right back across the border into our country?

. That's bad enough. lots of losers kill people... and most of them are nice light skinned boys...
Not true, by far the most murders and rapists of the world are men of color, black and hispanic men love to rape and murder it is there nature.

All one has to do is look who is in the prisons all over the world, black and hispanic men.

It dont matter the color of the skin, in this paticular case we speak of a girl who died solely due to the fact we have not enforced our borders.

Its not just souls coming to work, some come to kill, lessen the number coming across increases the chance we catch those who kill

This is a crime Bush allowed to happen

Same type of crimes happened under Clinton

the president sets the tone.

It dont matter the color of the skin, in this paticular case we speak of a girl who died solely due to the fact we have not enforced our borders.

Its not just souls coming to work, some come to kill, lessen the number coming across increases the chance we catch those who kill

This is a crime Bush allowed to happen

Same type of crimes happened under Clinton

the president sets the tone.

Oh no. You did it didn't you.

You said it was Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back