Homecoming Queen Murdered Then Raped

Willow: Why is there such a huge difference between illegal immigrant criminals and our criminals? Do you think that we would be rid of crime if we got rid of the illegals?

Willow: Why is there such a huge difference between illegal immigrant criminals and our criminals? Do you think that we would be rid of crime if we got rid of the illegals?

That's what makes you a perfect DUmmie!

Fuck no! we would not "be rid of crime" DUmbazz, but we would be "rid of" the crime the illegals do. That leaves us with more resources to deal with our own criminals. Jeezus!:eusa_eh:

Fuck no! we would not "be rid of crime" DUmbazz, but we would be "rid of" the crime the illegals do. That leaves us with more resources to deal with our own criminals. Jeezus!:eusa_eh:

So, instead of spending resources on the 100% of the crime you want to focus most of it on 10% of the crime to protect us?

So, instead of spending resources on the 100% of the crime you want to focus most of it on 10% of the crime to protect us?

wtf?

wtf?

Protecting citizens requires funding, funding which is often placed in the detecting and persecuting of criminals, 10% (approx) of the crimes are committed by illegals, so if we focus on only them we are ignoring 90% of the crime. Again I ask, why focus on them being illegals and just not treat them like the animals they are, as should all criminals? Why is it so damned important to point out or even care that they are illegals? Being an illegal makes them a criminal by default, but these people are animals much like many of our own citizens. For every one story where an illegal commits such a vile crime there are many more about citizens doing the same or worse.

its an amazing that because a white poster mentions a crime committed my darker skinned folks, he or she is automatically a racist. and people wonder why are country is so screwed up.

The founding fathers were conservative

I totally disagree with this statement. I believe they were liberals of their time. If they were conservatives there would not have been a War of Indepedence.

wow, you win, I cannot argue with that logic. So you are saying all Liberals are Christians, are not homosexuals and are willing to bear arms to defend the Declaration of Independence. I guess I was wrong about liberals.

Protecting citizens requires funding, funding which is often placed in the detecting and persecuting of criminals, 10% (approx) of the crimes are committed by illegals, so if we focus on only them we are ignoring 90% of the crime. Again I ask, why focus on them being illegals and just not treat them like the animals they are, as should all criminals? Why is it so damned important to point out or even care that they are illegals? Being an illegal makes them a criminal by default, but these people are animals much like many of our own citizens. For every one story where an illegal commits such a vile crime there are many more about citizens doing the same or worse.

And yet if we enforced one simply law, if we protected our border, the percentage of criminals in our jails would be reduced by 25%. Maybe people dead because politicians purposely order the law to be ignored means nothing to you but it means something to me.

If our border was protected I would not of had two of my BBQ's stolen, my cars window and door smashed, drug dealers on my porch, the front window of my four runner broke, my tools stolen from my truck.

Illegal immigrants provide the cover and concealment while crossing the border to real criminals, they bring TB and other diseases, they take the resources away so that those who attempt to come here legally wait over ten years. Is that all still okay, lets go further, lets talk about murdered people, people killed by illegals, care for numbers, do you want me to post article after article.

I am a victim of illegal aliens, they have cost me thousands, literally, in damage to property and by stealing, its also hard to calculate the burdon on our medical system but i have seen this and been victimized by this, try going to the hospital in hemet california, they charged me 10,000 to tell me wife was pregnant, long story, insurance paid 8k I only paid 2k, I watched illegal after illegal go threw, when it was our turn they got all the money back.

But because I am white, male, conservative, hope to be born again christian you will call me vile names, you will tell me I have a phobia, you will call me a liar.

No matter, go ahead, I will come back with a hundred articles of the crimes illegals commit.

I am a not a victim of the illegal aliens, I am a victim of the idiots who defend them. The crime they commit is equally the fault of thier defenders. We should lock up you guys as well.

Thanks for costing me my family, thanks for costing me 20k, maybe more. You have no idea of the impact. Wait until you live life, move to Hemet, move to the Lantern district of Dana point. Than tell me what you know.

.... and I will come up with statistics gathered by the DOJ of a million citizens committing violent and vile crimes ... your point?

Several times in our nations history the people of this great country have risen and changed what was fundamentally wrong. Pick your poison, Boston Tea Party, Revolutionary War, Civil War, etc.

Once the people of this nation have had enough, a civil revolt will take place. At tht time anyone that can't prove they are here legally, will be carted back to the border and sent back to where ever the originated.

Immigration quotas were put in place a long time ago to avoid what has taken place here in this country. If you don't believe what negative effects it has, look at the economic issues CA is facing, in large part due to a larger non-tax paying base than the tax paying base.

Before anyone gets there panties in a wad, anyone making less than $26000 in this country really doesn't pay taxes. That would include most of the illegals in this country.

While we are on the subject, ever written your state treasurer and asked where the money that is paid into the state's treasury under illegal or false ID #'s goes, there's a biggy for ya. Get an answer and you will likely find Hoffa.

Last edited:
.... and I will come up with statistics gathered by the DOJ of a million citizens committing violent and vile crimes ... your point?

So because crime is commited you believe its okay to ignore crime easily prevented

Kris Eggle was not killed by a citizen of the usa, he was killed by an illegal alien

What about David Nadel, your saying its tough luck he is dead.

Tanee Natividad, she never finished high school

Darlene Squires, she left behind children

I cant post more, I am sick, my hearts broken, people are dead and you people justify it. I could go on and was going to, I was going to post 10,000 names of people murdered but I cant, I care, these people could of lived.

You may think this does not effect you but it does, next time you think you need more money, the next time you think you should better doctors, next time someone you knows gets sick, than it will matter, people are getting sick with diseases that were wiped out a long time ago. We have an immigration policy. Its a good one, it checks for disease

I will go to brazil to be with my wife, she is not here because the immigrations have more work with illegals so they make me and my wife and suffer, thats okay with you though because a white american killed someone, you will punish me, I will suffer crime, and you say thats okay.

My wife and 2 and 4 year old boy are in the most dangerous city in the world, the liberals are playing games with my paperwork I started august of 2001, I work and pay taxes, yet they are literally at the mercy of god and good luck, they are waiting behind 32,000,000 illegals, 28% of all violent crime in commited by illegal aliens, and you want to site a statistic buried in a thread.

You post out of ignorance, you do not have the experience in life to know what the hell you are talking about.

My posts are based on real life, like it or not, a statistic is bullshit.

a bark from krotchdog is fact.

wow, you win, I cannot argue with that logic. So you are saying all Liberals are Christians, are not homosexuals and are willing to bear arms to defend the Declaration of Independence. I guess I was wrong about liberals.

I'll quietly slide past your "holier-than-thou; I'm-truly-far-more-intelligent-than-anybody-else-on-this-board-but-I'll-give-you-the-benefit-of-my-amazing-intellect" empty rhetoric (you have Shittaro, Loki and Shogun, who already beat you to that style of posting a long time ago, and the latter two are much better at it than you), and give you the meat and potatos...

A conservative likes to conserve the status quo. In this case, the landed gentry were the conservatives of their time in the US colonies. Your founding fathers decided that wasn't quite right, and although some still kept slaves, didn't allow women to vote, and some men, too, what they proposed (by breaking free from the Mother Country), was radical for its time. It certainly wasn't a conservative mindset of the time. The terms of liberal and conservative change. Some in my country consider me a conservative, but in the good ole US of A, I'm almost a commie. Go figure. THAT is my reasoning for my comment...But if you want to jump to conclusions, have at it. You are the type of poster that just has to show everybody else how 'smart' they are...Good for you!:eusa_angel:

I'll quietly slide past your "holier-than-thou; I'm-truly-far-more-intelligent-than-anybody-else-on-this-board-but-I'll-give-you-the-benefit-of-my-amazing-intellect" empty rhetoric (you have Shittaro, Loki and Shogun, who already beat you to that style of posting a long time ago, and the latter two are much better at it than you), and give you the meat and potatos...

A conservative likes to conserve the status quo. In this case, the landed gentry were the conservatives of their time in the US colonies. Your founding fathers decided that wasn't quite right, and although some still kept slaves, didn't allow women to vote, and some men, too, what they proposed (by breaking free from the Mother Country), was radical for its time. It certainly wasn't a conservative mindset of the time. The terms of liberal and conservative change. Some in my country consider me a conservative, but in the good ole US of A, I'm almost a commie. Go figure. THAT is my reasoning for my comment...But if you want to jump to conclusions, have at it. You are the type of poster that just has to show everybody else how 'smart' they are...Good for you!:eusa_angel:

Huh what, you like what, I am holier than thou, why because I can admit my mistakes, faults and shortcomings, what about you. Your defintion of a conservative is about as disconnect from reality as a spider on mars.

I will come back and educate you some more so dont thank me now.

32 million, I counted them, where do you think I got it, thinks its made up, got a study, how about a statistic, now you can thank me, go ahead. thank me, tomorrow you thank me more, go ahead thank me.

Huh what, you like what, I am holier than thou, why because I can admit my mistakes, faults and shortcomings, what about you. Your defintion of a conservative is about as disconnect from reality as a spider on mars.

I will come back and educate you some more so dont thank me now.

32 million, I counted them, where do you think I got it, thinks its made up, got a study, how about a statistic, now you can thank me, go ahead. thank me, tomorrow you thank me more, go ahead thank me.

Well, going from your post you have no idea what a conservative is.

Of course I admit my mistakes....:eek:)

Please, no more education. If you educate me any more I'll regress back to elementary school...

Forum List

Back